It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Our Solar System - Heliocentric, or... Helical? (MUST SEE - paradigm shift)

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Ugh, could you please sum all those long posts in a few paragraphs? (a quick glance at them only reveals pseudoscientific giberrish) What exactly does the Solar System's motion through the galaxy imply that we don't already know?

~~~

Here's another paradigm shift for you: our planets orbit the galactic centre, their orbits being perturbed by the Sun. Take away the Sun, and the planets will continue to orbit the galactic centre.

edit on 5-12-2013 by wildespace because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 01:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

You'll have to take the time to read through it, but it's an attempt to describe the entire evolutionary context and framework whereby as it states in the first video "the solar system is part of LIFE", what we're looking at, could also be considered "life" since the entire interdependant cosmological system is the very basis of life as we know it on earth including our own human experience. Basically the idea is to take the paradigm shift to it's very limit as a new way of looking at ourselves and our place in the world, at all levels.

At this point, if someone were to come along and show that life as we know it isn't a purely random occurence or coincidental happenstance ie: a meaningless, purposeless fluke, then what we're really looking at is a whole new ballgame in recognizing that the the universe, all the way to life on earth involves a selection bias in favor of life even by anticipation from an originating first cause, with intent.

So what I'm driving at, is a way of observing capable of confounding the anthropic principal which states in effect that the data under observation is meaningless because if it was any other way than the way it is, we wouldn't be talking about it, but our observing and talking about it is, by it's very nature meaningful and significant..

Best Regards,

NAM

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 02:31 PM
link   

NewAgeMan

The evolutionary framework

Here's a further explanation of the new paradigm of the fast moving earth and solar system yes even as an informed evolutionary trajectory through spacetime and thus through the zero point field or the vacuum field.

This is not some "new age hippy" nonsense, as I've tried to elaborate on and demonstrate in the two posts following that one

1) www.abovetopsecret.com...

2) www.abovetopsecret.com...

Everything that has ever happened and will ever happen is recorded via the space-time continuum or the zero point field or akashic field/record, so "history" isn't just a perception in human conscious awareness, or a predominant collectively help POV, but an actual physical reality - something that certain "PTB" would be well advised to bear in mind ie: that "God" has a very very deep, profound, and abiding sense of REAL history.

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."
~ Jesus

Best Regards,

NAM

edit on 5-12-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
The first video I understand, but I didn't quite grasp the second. What is the driving force behind the helix the sun travels in? I'm not playing devils advocate, I'm honestly curious.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Kurith

That's a very good question I'd like to know that too.. Phage?

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 02:47 AM
link   

wildespace

(The basic idea in the video is that space is curved or bent towards the centre of mass)

Nice video and this is the cornerstone of the none Euclidean space proposed in Super fluid Vacuum Theory/Quantum Space Theory.

In terms of space, not only are we in it...it is within us (Humans) and makes up the majority (in terms of volume) of what we consider reality.
The gap between the atoms in our bodies is exactly the same stuff that makes up "space".

As we progress scientifically I'm almost sure space will cease to become a nothing and instead be recognised as a something ( a Quantised area of vibrations causing virtual particles which can be calculated using perturbations).

Once we realise, that although very small and temporary, the quantised interactions in space are real ; we can start to explain the missing mass and energy we now explain using terms like Dark Matter.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:32 PM
link   

Cancerwarrior
So just to recap....

Galaxies should fly apart, but magically don't because of this invisible matter that nobody can see.

Can you show me where "scientists" call this magic?

Is this man levitating, or is there something you can't see keeping him in place?

They say dark matter has to exist, even though you can't see it or measure it.

No. They say given the known masses of objects in the galaxy we would expext Y to happen. Y does not happen, Z happens. Given that we know Z happens, the most logical reason for Z is X. They never say dark matter MUST exist, only that something must be, and dark matter is the most logical solution given the known outcome we can observe.

So then they say that dark matter can't exist because they haven't found any!

No, only people who think Youtube videos are the best way to find truth say that. The people with actual degrees who actually understand things still claim dark matter is the most likely solution.

Then they say, well maybe it exists and we just missed it....LOLOLOL!! Scientists crack me up sometimes.

They never said it did not exist, so they can not change their mind. Ignorance cracks me up!

You could just call dark matter God and leave it at that. It would be just as accurate a description as this "dark matter" nonsense.

Might as well call antibiotics God and leave it at that and not look into any cures for any disease, or do any other kind of science.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 12:55 AM
link   

NewAgeMan

"There is nothing now hidden which will not be made known and brought to light."
~ Jesus

as such many false things will be made known as truth to obscure real knowledge and confuse many.
` Me

just because something "makes sense" on the surface doesn't make it truth, fact or even logical and reasoned in thought. many things "feel" right even when it's obvious that it's not the truth.

indeed i thought it made sense at first until i sat back and thought of past exploration and realized that hey this can't be true or our probes, rockets and satellites would have all been sent way off course and possibly be sucked into the sun or thrown out into space, even then how do you explain the kuiper belt and the oort cloud? heck how about moons or solar flares and how they interact with earth or even the fact that the sun is never always on one plain or pole and what about the earths wobble, etc.
there are so many clearly observable things that contradicts this theory that i just don't see it being the truth no matter how interesting and sensible it may seem.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 01:31 AM
link   
reply to post by namehere

there must remain,, some mystery in life,

files.abovetopsecret.com...
"The spiral staircase is mysterious not just because of the lack of identity ..."

nice carpentry work,,

thats some tight Spiral,,,

and still so strongly built,,

with wood,,,

and no nails.

files.abovetopsecret.com...

Its Spiral,,,
thread relevence.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 04:18 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Might as well call antibiotics God and leave it at that and not look into any cures for any disease, or do any other kind of science.

A very limp comparison thats irrelevant at best. Although I did find your dark matter/magician trick analogy comparable, just not in the way you mention.

You can see the bacteria, the petri dish, the agent being used as an antibiotic. And you can see the effects it has on said bacteria.

Dark matter is like saying you can see the bacteria is dying, but you can't see why it is.

It still does'nt change the fact that they are giving a name to something that they cannot see, smell taste or touch in any way shape or form. They are saying it has to exist, when obviously it does'nt.

No, only people who think Youtube videos are the best way to find truth say that.

When did I say anything about a boobtube video?

The people with actual degrees who actually understand things still claim dark matter is the most likely solution.

I did'nt know you had to have a degree to have an opinion on this. So you mean I should just shut up and believe what I'm told by the "guys who know these things". God forbid I think about this the way I do, it is simply uneducated ramblings......

Pffffft.

I fail to see how your post rebuts anything I have said. Calling somebody ignorant for having a different view than yours? Well that just isn't very nice.

edit on 8-12-2013 by Cancerwarrior because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

Cancerwarrior
A very limp comparison thats irrelevant at best. Although I did find your dark matter/magician trick analogy comparable, just not in the way you mention.

You can see the bacteria, the petri dish, the agent being used as an antibiotic. And you can see the effects it has on said bacteria.

Yes. Today we can. At one point in time they couldn't. Does that mean antibiotics did not exist prior to their ability to see them working?

Dark matter is like saying you can see the bacteria is dying, but you can't see why it is.

Which is exactly how penicillin was discovered.

It still does'nt change the fact that they are giving a name to something that they cannot see, smell taste or touch in any way shape or form. They are saying it has to exist, when obviously it does'nt.

Wrong. They can touch it in a sense. We actually all feel the effect of dark matter. We just can't see it.

When did I say anything about a boobtube video?

That is the only place where people are saying it doesn't exist. So either you are getting it from Youtube or you are pulling it out of certain other places....

I did'nt know you had to have a degree to have an opinion on this. So you mean I should just shut up and believe what I'm told by the "guys who know these things". God forbid I think about this the way I do, it is simply uneducated ramblings......

Pffffft.

No but you do have to be able to follow a simple train of thought if you wish to be able to understand my post. That comment was linked to your lie about scientists saying it doesn't exist, and my response about Youtube morons.

I fail to see how your post rebuts anything I have said. Calling somebody ignorant for having a different view than yours? Well that just isn't very nice.

So if I claim you said the moon is made of cheese then you are ignorant for rebutting me and havign a different view?

No. It would be you calling me on my blatant ignorance, which is what I did to you. You said scientists said it must magically exist, then you claimed they said it did not exist, then claimed they once again said it must exist after saying it doesn't.

That series of events never took place. So either you are extremely ignorant, or you are simply lying.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 07:32 AM
link   
reply to post by OccamsRazor04

Despite everything you have said, dark matter is somebodys OPINION of why galaxies don't fly apart. The very nature of "nothing must be something" is contradictory in and of itself.

Wrong. They can touch it in a sense. We actually all feel the effect of dark matter. We just can't see it.

Well then that sense is not one thats actually scientific now is it? If you can't see it, then how do you measure and quantify and categorize it? Like I said, "God" is a much more plausible explanation IMO and I don't believe in a traditional "God".

That is the only place where people are saying it doesn't exist. So either you are getting it from Youtube or you are pulling it out of certain other places....

Ah, so youtube is the wellspring of scientific rebuttal against Dark matter? And here I thought it was just a place for cute kitten videos.

All I did was google "rebuttals of dark matter theory" and many many pages with info popped up. Funny how nothing on the first page was a youtube video. Do it yourself if you don't believe me.

No but you do have to be able to follow a simple train of thought if you wish to be able to understand my post.

LOL, you flatter yourself sir (or ma'am), your post was not that deep, I understood it just fine, I just don't agree with it.

So if I claim you said the moon is made of cheese then you are ignorant for rebutting me and havign a different view?

While I do think that people who believe the moon is made of cheese and people who believe in dark matter are in the same category, There is one huge difference in that analogy....

We can see that the moon is not made of cheese!!!!!!!

Whether you think dark matter exists or not, as things are now, it cannot be proven one way or another. So you really are arguing a moot point. So am I.

If one day they can prove that there really is something that is nothing called "dark matter" then I will gladly say I'm wrong. Until then I think the "dark matter" phenomenon is comparable to ants trying to comprehend advanced algebra. And my little ant brain tells me something happening that is far from the realm of human understanding.

You said scientists said it must magically exist, then you claimed they said it did not exist, then claimed they once again said it must exist after saying it doesn't.

That series of events never took place. So either you are extremely ignorant, or you are simply lying.

You obviously have not read this thread from page 1. That is exactly what has been said by previous posters, not by me.

So I'm an ignoramus or a liar, LOL! I find it funny when name calling comes out because it just means people don't have a reasonable response for your argument.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Cancerwarrior

We can "see" dark matter through its gravitational effect on visible matter. You can't see electricity either, but its effects are well known and can be observed.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 08:57 AM
link   
reply to post by wildespace

We can "see" dark matter through its gravitational effect on visible matter. You can't see electricity either, but its effects are well known and can be observed.

Then you are only seeing the effects and not the cause.

So far, everyone is comparing something unknown that cannot be observed (dark matter) against things that are known and can be observed and measured. (electricity, antibiotics, the moon being made of cheese etc.)

What is to say there is not something else causing this effect other than magical invisible matter?

The fact that "matter" is in the name at all is laughable when you look at the definition of matter:

physical substance in general, as distinct from mind and spirit; (in physics) that which occupies space and possesses rest mass, esp. as distinct from energy.

You can't see the wind either, but you can see the effects it has on the things around you. What you can do is measure and quantify the elements that make up the wind.

Talk to me when it can be done with dark matter.

Until then, all it is is just a name given to something the scientific community does not understand. Instead of just saying, "we don't know." They give it a name and say this is what it must be like they do understand what it is, when really they have no idea.

That's why I find it very comical.

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by namehere

My point was that the akashic record doesn't lie where everything that's ever happened and will ever happen is known at the deepest, most fundamental, and most profound and abiding manner that is both possible and imaginable, which is why I guess that some people pray to be forgiven not just the sins they are aware of having committed but also their "sins of omission" or what they don't even know they don't know they did wrong. It's like Donald Rumsfeld's "unknown unknown" but really known through and through where it counts, which is why I'm entirely hopeful and optimistic that somehow things will work themselves out somehow in the final analysis at the end of the day so that there isn't hell to pay.

It's just an observation about the way things probably really are, whereby the true frame of reference is that of a monistic idealism (consciousness is primary) preceeding and trumping a Godless materialist monism (matter alone is primary).

Thus, depending on one's POV, it's the guy holding the threshing fan that's capable of sorting the wheat from the chaff who's the one to either fear, or adore.

Just a little "spin" on the idea of the Zero Point Field aka Akashic Field/Record as a recording device of everything that's EVER happened and will ever happen in the space-time continuum (and then some..?).

In other words it would be a grave error for many to assume simply that there's no God and that history is simply that which is written by the victors. Things change. Tipping points are inevitable. And the past always catches up to us one way or another, so I thank God that "every sinner has a future, and every saint, a past" (Oscar Wilde).

Some sins are surely greater than others however, but of course that's up to God to determine rightly, and justly, which is why it's best to leave whatever vengeance there is to be had squarely in God's court, and for us to leave all judgement behind and wherever possible, forgive, but never forget.

Best Regards,

NAM

Sorry, I realize that's not a "spacey" type of post, but we are in an age where the implications and significance of all these discoveries needs also to be fully explored and considered, and hey wouldn't you want to know if everything's being recorded from every angle and perspective and by that I don't mean video surveillance by the NSA or whoever.

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:43 AM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

You are defined by your word, but judged by your deeds, so you will never escape the error of your ways.
The best advice I offer you is to have a greater measure of good in your repertoire.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join