It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Governor Tells Supporters To Forgo Buying Children Presents, Give Money To His Campaign Instead

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 06:42 AM
link   
Typical ThinkProgress fluff. This is a non-story that has been blown out of proportion. The campaign asks that you donate $5, $10 or $25 dollars. In the hope of a better future I might add. Not the instant gratification crap that many seem to buy into. I did not see anything about giving up buying presents, I saw a solicitation.

If a person can afford it, go for it. But if $5 dollars will make or break your crappy christmas toy buying spree, then maybe you should be spending that money on food instead.

Just another typical attack by the Progressives because they are losing ground.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 09:19 AM
link   
Politicians. It reminds me of another group of people that disgust me: crooked televangelists. I've seen a video of that really scary looking witch on the 700 club telling poor people that they should giver their grocery money to them. Evil, blood sucking demons. This guy just committed political suicide.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
When it comes to money, these !d!ots have no bounds! How did Robin Hood say it, “Take from the poor, and give it to the rich”? Haha

A good way to resolve this problem is to take a fishing pole with a dollar bill on the end of the string. Take it and hang it off the edge of the Grand Canyon!

Problem solved!

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:10 PM
link   

trog42x601
reply to post by FyreByrd

All, a bit to quick to blast Walker... this guy was fired earlier in the day after he was found to be making racial slurs on the boards. If you notice, the "letter" was sent out later that day. His the link: www.usatoday.com...

This woman, had worked for walker for a while. Read the references.

Even so - they still sent out the letter, over her signature. Easier to scapegoat that way, I suppose.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:14 PM
link   

TDawgRex
Typical ThinkProgress fluff. This is a non-story that has been blown out of proportion. The campaign asks that you donate $5, $10 or $25 dollars. In the hope of a better future I might add. Not the instant gratification crap that many seem to buy into. I did not see anything about giving up buying presents, I saw a solicitation.

If a person can afford it, go for it. But if $5 dollars will make or break your crappy christmas toy buying spree, then maybe you should be spending that money on food instead.

Thank you, for acknowledging and approving (by omission) the idea that one should give to walker's campaign instead of buying children gifts. That is what the email proposed. Not that you 'kick-in' an extra few dollars - that you take money from your children and give (gift, if you will) walker instead.

posted on Dec, 5 2013 @ 04:36 PM
link   

FyreByrd

TDawgRex

Thank you, for acknowledging and approving (by omission) the idea that one should give to walker's campaign instead of buying children gifts. That is what the email proposed. Not that you 'kick-in' an extra few dollars - that you take money from your children and give (gift, if you will) walker instead.

LOL. I do give to charity and if I deem that my five, ten or twenty five dollars would help keep Walker as Governor, I'll gladly do so. The Progressives damn near destroyed Wisconsin and I will do everything within my power to legally keep them idiots from ever holding office again.

Suck it up cupcake.

edit on 5-12-2013 by TDawgRex because: Spelling

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join