It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A Cyber Proplsal for Our Political Ills (T in C)

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:51 PM
link   
Happy Monday to all! The title says "(T in C)," and that's not "Terms & Conditions," but "Tongue in Cheek." I'm going to present a crazy idea, but I think it would be workable and practical. TPTB would never allow it, but my proposal might get a few people to thinking, which is my main task.

I was e-mailing a friend this morning, commenting that "the gummit and the corporations should be kept on as short a leash as possible, not running through the neighborhood in a ravening pack. Running a little further with my dog analogy, what if all politicians and corporate board members had to wear shock collars? Each citizen would have a "smite" button on their computer, along with a complete list of all politicians (many blood-suckers), at the local, county, state, and national levels. In addition, stockholders would have a list of corporate board members. A central computer would determine by an algorithm the shock to be delivered, perhaps on a log scale. If approval rating dropped below, say, 10%, the shock would be lethal. This system would prevent the development of entrenched power systems and curtail corruption. What do you think?

Laz

new topics

join