It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Fresh US War Crime : Marines kill four wounded iraqi prisoners !!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 02:30 PM
link   

Originally posted by GradyPhilpott
Mokuhadzushi doesn't care about truth or reality. He wants all Marines to have a degree in international law and the ability to consider the nuances of law and the threat of death with absolute accuracy in a matter of nanoseconds.

Of course, he doesn't care that the lives of the American warriors is put in jeopardy by insurgents who daily abuse the laws of war by feigning death to entrap soldiers and Marines, who rig bodies with explosives and take civilians as hostages and video tape their brutal murders.

+1

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:24 PM
link   

Originally posted by USArmyEngineer
What banned weapons are you talking about?

Napalm

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:27 PM
link   

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi]

Napalm

Napalm is not nor was it ever outlawed

try again

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:43 PM
link   

It is a lot less expensive to bury a dead terrorist then it is to feed and heal one until you can repatriate him.

Why are you labeling insurgents as terrorists? They are just people who don't want americans in thier country.

The bottom line is that american soldiers are murdering unarmed / unthreatening combatants. If they cannot be trained well enough to determine that they are in fact unarmed and injured, they should not be on the front lines. Saying they are "tired" and "stressed out" are not reasons to murder people.

[edit on 11/19/2004 by smatts]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:55 PM
link   

Originally posted by smatts

It is a lot less expensive to bury a dead terrorist then it is to feed and heal one until you can repatriate him.

Why are you labeling insurgents as terrorists? They are just people who don't want americans in thier country.

[edit on 11/19/2004 by smatts]

the american troops are not in syria and iran.

[edit on 19-11-2004 by fledgling666]

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 03:57 PM
link   
Napalm is outlawed under the Geneva Conventions

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 04:07 PM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk

Originally posted by Mokuhadzushi]

Napalm

Napalm is not nor was it ever outlawed

try again

As a matter of fact Napalm is used in the war on drugs , they used it to incenerate poppy fields. Not to mention Napalm is only Illegal unders unlawful marryment laws in the US where in it is used for IED or booby trap purposes.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:10 PM
link   

Originally posted by smatts
...........The bottom line is that american soldiers are murdering unarmed / unthreatening combatants. If they cannot be trained well enough to determine that they are in fact unarmed and injured, they should not be on the front lines. Saying they are "tired" and "stressed out" are not reasons to murder people.

Well, why not quit belly aching crawl out from behind your keyboard, set down your Molson, swear off your couch for a while, turn off your central air/heat and go show them how easy it is.

amuk,

I guess you didn't catch that revision to the Geneva Convention.....you know the Kerry clause.
if you want to rag on the American military take something out of context and label it a war crime.

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 10:17 PM
link   

Originally posted by verfed

This marine is saving the United States money. It is only logical even if you think it is immoral.

The marine could be thinking this:

"This towelhead was trying to blow my face off a couple of minutes ago."

It might not be official policy for America and it might not be publicly discouraged but I am sure the brass smiles every time a grunt saves them all of the trouble of having to take care of "Hazzi Aliahzi Fawzi Jihadi"

As much as I would like to spit on you for this, I am not blind, and see that this is probably the truth. In a split second, decisions are made, and with the speed of bullets, that decision is irreversable (unless your a Canadian soldier and missed on the first shot)

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:39 PM
link   
If they were unarmed then they should have armed themselves !!! Maybe next time they will think twice before decorating the bridges of there city with the burnt corpses of American civilians !!!!

I find no credibility in anyone who condemns the actions of American service men while turning a blind eye to the horrific acts being committed by the radical islamic fundamentalist. The opinion of those who do so is without merit , fortunately we have people with the ability to go beyond the realm of tunnel vision, so often displayed by the un-educated narrow minded critics who retrieve there knowlegde from the bias media.

MrNice !!!!!!! Thank you , Very well said.

[edit on 20-11-2004 by sniper068]

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 07:44 PM
link   

Originally posted by sniper068
If they were unarmed then they should have armed themselves !!! Maybe next time they will think twice before decorating the bridges of there city with the burnt corpses of American civilians !!!!

thats abit stupid did all of them do that or was it just a few
and wasnt that only once or twice

and wasnt it US piolets that went there to bomb them?

I find no credibility in anyone who condemns the actions of American service men while turning a blind eye to the horrific acts being committed by the radical islamic fundamentalist. The opinion of those who do so is without merit , fortunately we have people with the ability to go beyond the realm of tunnel vision, so often displayed by the un-educated narrow minded critics who retrieve there knowlegde from the bias media.

if the person who commits a crime isnt an ameriacan its totaly outragos
but if its an american its ok
they are the good guys they can do what they want because they are ameriacn

it doesnt matter who you are you commit a crime and for you should be punished

posted on Nov, 20 2004 @ 10:01 PM
link   

Originally posted by bodrul

thats abit stupid did all of them do that or was it just a few
and wasnt that only once or twice

and wasnt it US piolets that went there to bomb them?

Ok by your own words wasnt it just once or twice Americans shot the wounded?
Wasnt the insurgents there to kill the Americans?

According to YOUR WORDS it should be alright, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Originally posted by Amuk
Ok by your own words wasnt it just once or twice Americans shot the wounded?
Wasnt the insurgents there to kill the Americans?

According to YOUR WORDS it should be alright, right?

first of all bravo you told me straight there
give your self a pat on the back

secoundly when you are in a force that are obliged to follow international laws. its not ok when the person your shooting isnt a threat.

or as i said if thats what you lot get kicks out of
what are we to say
apart from say it wrong

because far as you lot are concerned laws dont mean jack

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 11:00 AM
link   
i had a talk with a colour sargent yesterday about this, he has the ultimate solution for it.
kill them on the initial assault.
make sure they are dead when you go through first.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:11 PM
link   

[secoundly when you are in a force that are obliged to follow international laws. its not ok when the person your shooting isnt a threat.

So are you saying its OK as long as the terrorists do it every now and then but not if the Americans do it ANYTIME or under ANY conditions?

Its pretty obvious that whatever the Americans do will be wrong to you but whatever your heroic freedom fighters do is OK, am I right?

What can you expect from someone who cant tell the difference between shooting someone that might or might not be armed or booby trapped and stalking, kidnapping, and sawing an civilians head of and video taping it like a kids birthday party so they can watch there heroic deed over and over again.

But that OK right? lets only blame the Americans, lets not call these murdering scumbags what they are because then you MIGHT have to admit that they need to die and everyone knows that ONLY the Americanssoliders and the UN relief people need to be murdered, right?

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:17 PM
link   

You are right we should not try to harm a people that just wants to go peacfully about their business of sawing Aid Workers heads off.

Shame on us.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 03:22 PM
link   
Before this is all done and the western cultures win, there will unfortunately be many many more so called war crimes on both sides. These won't even be remembered. We're all gonna get used to seeing slaughtering on a regular basis.

It's gonna be a hot one out there.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 05:33 PM
link   
i think the american comander mabye is not being truthly...honest with what is happening.
i mean the US military is all over iraq yet this latest battle seems to be all over the news.
mabye they are up to something and this is a rather exspensive and costly distraction.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join