It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

infinite's NIO

page: 10
<< 7  8  9   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2004 @ 01:19 PM
link   
wecomeinpeace...

that's awesome !! here's to you friend...

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Title not changing.
Case closed.

posted on Nov, 24 2004 @ 09:37 PM
link   
Wait, I haven't checked up on this thread in a while. When do we start? I noticed a thread last year, which infringed on our security (the governmnet officials) and I would gladly particfipate.

[edit on 24-11-2004 by NWObringer]

posted on Nov, 25 2004 @ 05:30 AM
link   
If I join, will I get 7 virgins?

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 12:20 PM
link   

Originally posted by crisko
If I join, will I get 7 virgins?

errmmmm....yeah
If you want

posted on Nov, 26 2004 @ 01:13 PM
link   
Cool. So, are you going to set up a website or try to beseech the ATS staff to let them host us? When do we start?

posted on Nov, 27 2004 @ 04:42 PM
link   
I want in on the New Internet Order...

posted on Nov, 29 2004 @ 03:31 PM
link   

Originally posted by NWObringer
Cool. So, are you going to set up a website or try to beseech the ATS staff to let them host us? When do we start?

I will setup a site when i have the time. NIO will be like the nickname, the full name will be like the "Prevention of Surveillance on the internet Campaign" or something along those lines.

[Edited on 29-11-2004 by infinite]

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 07:37 AM
link   
If you're actually serious, Infinite, then you have a MAMMOTH task ahead of you to say the least; a task bigger than the creation and maintenance of ATS for sure. If you are for freedom of speech on the Internet, you will be up against censorship groups and possibly even the Patriot Act. If you are for the prevention of surveillance on the Internet, you will be up against the FBI, the NSA and the Echelon system to mention a few.

If you are truly serious, then, as a believer in the Internet as one of the few support-rallying and information-spreading tools left available to us to undermine the NWO, I will help in any way that I can.

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 09:58 AM
link   

Originally posted by wecomeinpeace
If you're actually serious, Infinite, then you have a MAMMOTH task ahead of you to say the least; a task bigger than the creation and maintenance of ATS for sure. If you are for freedom of speech on the Internet, you will be up against censorship groups and possibly even the Patriot Act. If you are for the prevention of surveillance on the Internet, you will be up against the FBI, the NSA and the Echelon system to mention a few.

If you are truly serious, then, as a believer in the Internet as one of the few support-rallying and information-spreading tools left available to us to undermine the NWO, I will help in any way that I can.

I am 110% serious about this, this is going to be an extreme task due to the Echelon system...which is worrying
Im waiting on a reply from my friend who is an excellent web programmer. I'll probably get arrested by the FBI and abused by the NWO

posted on Nov, 30 2004 @ 06:52 PM
link   
I have an idea on how to get past echelon. All you do is load your emails with words that the echelon program flags. Then to send the real message will be somehow encrypted into the email. The thing is that if the NSA notices a lot of your emails are just full of flagged words they will probably begin to ignore them as garbage from a conspiricy theorist. They will think that you are trying to overload them with garbage. It probably wont' work but it's worth a shot.

posted on Dec, 1 2004 @ 04:06 PM
link   
It'd be hard to prevent government projects looking at us using the Internet, their are an infinite amoutn of ways to "survey" someone...
Anyway, I'm all for it...

posted on Dec, 4 2004 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Count me in Infintie
so whats the plan of action? I wanna a title too though

posted on May, 24 2005 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Just taking a trip down memory lane and saw this thread, so i thought i would re-birth the NIO movement. I havent had the time to build the site for the NIO, college has been heavy load on me plus i had work to deal with, but now i have the time to build this dream.

I'll start work on the plans

top topics

<< 7  8  9   >>

join