It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Very intense dream : a comet

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 06:20 PM
link   
I dreamt about this around 10 am this morning...

- It was evening and I just came home with a friend that never visited my house before and strangely looked like he was living with us for some reason, and my parents are standing up in the middle of the kitchen, looking like they stopped every activity to watch tv. and there is a man on tv , looks like some interview " I discovered it" ..." ..two months...Yeah two months by now, that's when it's coming..." " what is it? " asked my friend " a comet, man " and Than I say " Wow, Today is ( name of a girl ) 's birthday! " " will we be able to see it Than ? You confirm this? " " Yeah, it will be a rare sight to see "

Just saying...that girl I mentioned has birthday on March 29

Didn't sound doomy, it was just peculiar Than there was this man having an interview like he was going to be famous, just like it was some big thing...
edit on 1-12-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

edit on 1-12-2013 by Zagari because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:14 PM
link   
Maybe because there have been 6000 comet threads over the last few weeks.
Just saying..

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 07:18 PM
link   
reply to post by Jefferton

You sure it isn't closer to ten thousound ?

SnF OP
edit on 1-12-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   
im thinking its cause of all the comet posts, cause i had a dream bout seeing a comet in the sky last night as well and only cause i keep on reading bout comet ison most likely lol

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   

Zagari
I dreamt about this around 10 am this morning...

- It was evening and I just came home with a friend that never visited my house before and strangely looked like he was living with us for some reason, and my parents are standing up in the middle of the kitchen, looking like they stopped every activity to watch tv. and there is a man on tv , looks like some interview " I discovered it" ..." ..two months...Yeah two months by now, that's when it's coming..." " what is it? " asked my friend " a comet, man " and Than I say " Wow, Today is ( name of a girl ) 's birthday! " " will we be able to see it Than ? You confirm this? " " Yeah, it will be a rare sight to see "

Referencing Two Months as the Rapture Period, or more correctly when the Antichrist is Raptured.

REVELATION 11:3 And I will give [power] unto my two witnesses, and they shall prophesy a thousand two hundred [and] threescore days, clothed in sackcloth. REVELATION 11:4 These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth. REVELATION 11:5 And if any man will hurt them, fire proceedeth out of their mouth, and devoureth their enemies: and if any man will hurt them, he must in this manner be killed.

If we are viewing 5 Months, and out of these 5 Months, two months for the rapture then. 1260 Equals Two Witnesses or Two Months, therefore one month equals 630 (a number close to the number of the beast). Therefore 5 months equals (630 x 5) 3150 (a number with significant figures of 153 days, or 5 Months of the Cosmic Shift). Therefore the Rapture must take place for Two Months Only, rather then is when the Antichrist is RAPTURED.

(Issac Netwon pointed out 2 of the 5 Churchs as being sin free, and connected to the Two Witnesses, this is a more correct modification)
edit on 1-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:25 AM
link   
i never had comet dreams in my life until last week...

very intense....on earth........i saw it go down in the far and knew it could be my death

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 07:37 AM
link   
reply to post by Zagari

Thank you for sharing your dream.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 06:06 PM
link   

Zagari
Just saying...that girl I mentioned has birthday on March 29

kauskau
i never had comet dreams in my life until last week...

very intense....on earth........i saw it go down in the far and knew it could be my death

March 3-29, significant figure wise 329 is about a month away from one year. The distance between Comet ISON's Perhelion, and close passage to earth is about one month. ... I've been told many things by the universe, and also I've witnessed many things, in the flesh, and also through visions, in the hearing of voices, and also in the speaking of tongs.

About 2 months before I began some of my nightly walks here locally. I saw a vision (not a dream, difference is your senses are active as if you were there physically). Of a Comet with a long tail against the horizon going to the right, I suppose while I was facing to the West. Then I saw a "coin" or a "penny", unbury itself and grow into the size of the sun (which unburried itself from the ground about 10 to 20 (12 to 13 more correctly) feet, on the left side, from the Comet ISON with the long tail in the backdrop which was against the horizon). In that it encompassed all things. I came to the conclusion, that the universe would put many thousands of people and perhaps millions to death, for their attempts at murder, should I provide them with the opportunity and this was truth. Thousands and millions have already been, and continually are put to death, as a result of this specific sin.

My conclusion of the Perihelion of Comet ISON and the Cosmic Shift, has various references that can be construed to support this conclusion. However, since the earth is the center of the universe, in that mankind is the center of the universe, the Close Passage of the Earth can also be in view. Coincidentally, there is evidence that supports this conclusion. Now, if you recall in my vision given from the universe, I was facing towards the WEST, when the "penny/coin" unburried itself, the book of Ezekiel describes the inheritance as being given in the WEST, so the conclusion is correct, we must keep watch.

In any event, we have three isolated accounts of at least an interpretation that is somewhat the same. Recounted here and now.

edit on 2-12-2013 by sighstars because: minor edits

top topics

join