It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why Do We Even Care About This Species?

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:41 PM
link   
An appropriate pic from Truth Seeker. . . .

The_Truth_Seeker

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:44 PM
link   
reply to post by semperfortis

So what happens when the people who are aware write off
the people who are not?

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 05:53 PM
link   

beezzer
An appropriate pic from Truth Seeker. . . .

The_Truth_Seeker

The difference is there are no brains to eat.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:25 PM
link   
reply to post by Starwise

Next year it will be at noon, Thanksgiving, followed by next year, at 10 am!

Now do you know Why it is Called Black?

For me, I see it as evil as one can be to attain anything called a Thing! Where is the Value in that?

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:27 PM
link   

Kangaruex4Ewe

beezzer

Imagine the same species going for food instead of TV's or iPad's.

Advanced?

*laughs*

We're three hot meals away from pooping in the dirt and living in caves and hooting at the moon.

Judging from the behavior of those involved with the last "food stamp" debacle... it's less than 3 meals for some.

I was hoping to even Get a meal!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:30 PM
link   

Bassago

Why Do We Even Care About This Species?

You were asking about homo sapiens but that is a mistake. The video shows what I call "Homo Devolvis" a degraded, degenerate and devolved branch of Homo Sapiens. Not to worry, most of them will become extinct after the first SHTF crisis hits.

Not to sound mean or anything; It's about Time!

Then we can fix this place and call it Home! Something to be Proud of!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:31 PM
link   

Note that in Japan is is more than a quiet facade, you don't get to understand the behind the curtain stuff if you are not truly inserted in the society, and not all is as pleasant as it seems (as in any other case, appearances are created and the Asian people have a deeper understand how to build them up)...

To a point the same social issues that you see in the Western world also exist in the rest of human society some values shift but the main ones are mostly the same especially the more basic ones.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   

grandmakdw
No worries, humans will be extinct in 12 generations if current trends continue,
or between 500-600 years from now.

The human population will begin to noticeably be decimated within most of the lifetimes of contributors at ATS.

It is complete necessary because of the fast advances in robotics, and 3D printing, the first printers will be in best buy within 3 years and cost less than many of today/s computers. Thus decimating nearly all job for human beings who can not program software or work on computers and robots. Fortunately the government has been encouraging faster population decimation by glamorizing the homosexual lifestyle, and other measures. Have you noticed all the magazine articles lately about the joys of childlessness?
Sex selective abortion worldwide will make the current population decline to accelerate. Killing females before birth will greatly accelerate population decimation since males can not bear children.

All industrialized countries have now fallen below replacement rate for quite a while.

Even Mexico has fallen to within .01 to being below replacement rate.

The countries that do exceed replacement rate births have infant mortality rates that cancel out their birth rates.

Even Arabic countries are not forcing their loved daughters to marry and allowing them to be educated. A city for Women, no men allowed is now being built in an Arab country for these women.

So no worries my friend, the human species is doomed even if there is no nuclear war in the middle east.

You do know we will not even make it there don't you? Mother Earth Herself has made the Call! We will be Luckie to see 3 years at the most!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:37 PM
link   

KellyPrettyBear

the people who are not?

KPB

The people who are aware will not have to do anything!

The awareness of the people having it only need to share it with others to Wake Them Up! Since it is their choice, why push them anyway?

That's Nobody's Job!

Peace

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:44 PM
link   

This should be video evidence that Darwin is right. We are descended from ape. A brutal greedy species at that.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
Well Semper, as the old saying goes..."Dung rolls down hill". Look at the examples set by those who "lead" this country, and by those who report on it. The actions of the people mirror those of its "leaders".

Want a better country, and a higher caliber of human being? Change its leadership.

ETA: Thanks. I was looking for a good thread for Wednesday.
edit on 11/30/2013 by Klassified because: eta

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:01 PM
link   

Klassified
Well Semper, as the old saying goes..."Dung rolls down hill". Look at the examples set by those who "lead" this country, and by those who report on it. The actions of the people mirror those of its "leaders".

Want a better country, and a higher caliber of human being? Change its leadership.

ETA: Thanks. I was looking for a good thread for Wednesday.
edit on 11/30/2013 by Klassified because: eta

When we get piled upon one another in large cities, as in Europe, we shall become as corrupt as Europe.
Thomas Jefferson

Our problem is we have moved well beyond that.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:35 PM
link   
reply to post by beezzer

Its the whole 'greed is good thing'.

Well greed has never been good... and only a foolish person with no heart would ever think that.

The people in the video have lost all humanity and I truly feel sorry for them and pray to God that God forgives them.

Its quite sad that so many people fall for the powers that be, advertisements and endorsements.

Unless its food or clothing really its all #, what good is it to lose your mind and heart but to gain a new PS3.

All that we see or seem is but a dream within a dream.

A hearse, a hearse my Kingdom for a hearse...

Religion is what keeps the poor from murdering the rich.

There is a tragic clash between Truth and the world. Pure undistorted truth burns up the world.

Life is a dream for the wise, a game for the fool, a comedy for the rich, a tragedy for the poor.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:51 PM
link   

infoseeker26754

KellyPrettyBear

the people who are not?

KPB

The people who are aware will not have to do anything!

The awareness of the people having it only need to share it with others to Wake Them Up! Since it is their choice, why push them anyway?

That's Nobody's Job!

Peace

Well at least you answered the question; in most posts I participate
in, I ask 1 or 2 reasonable questions, which are completely ignored,
but then a wall of incoherent text follows, making no point in particular.

Thanks!

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by ldyserenity

I have been watching some videos of the actions around this country on what is commonly called "Black Friday" and to be honest, I am disgusted with humanity..

of which you are one of them.

No I'm not one of them I don't mow people over with shopping carts and I kept having issues trying to post, they aren't humanity they are souless lifesucking zombies of which I am not one tyvm. Consumer mentality or just mental retardation totally is what I see in the video.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:15 PM
link   

Quyll

There are humans out there who do care about each other, but I'm afraid that they are far and few between.

That fact that Black Friday brought about so much unnecessary violence is sickening. But, as I look around at the world, there is unnecessary violence almost everywhere I look. There is good in the world, but not enough.

I blame both greed and materialism for how the human species turned out.

I think we need to realize how fast we're plummeting as a species, or we're going to blow ourselves to Kingdom Come and become extinct.

edit on 30-11-2013 by Quyll because: s&f

Here's to hoping for the best. I'll drink to that one, hopefully soon I am just done with this entire race of psycho narcissistic morons. Hopefully I won't ever have to live among humans again after the annihilation is through. Or maybe death will be the end, either way I'm perfectly fine with that if I never have to see a despicable human again.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:16 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   

AthlonSavage
reply to post by ldyserenity

so your claiming to be an exception from the rest of humanity, your on a pedestal.

NO I said I'm not a retarded idiot who mows people down with carts. I am human and I detest what I am, can not someone do both.

I wish I were a cat so I could say I wasn't human I really don't want to be categorized as one right now.
edit on 30-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: add

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:25 PM
link   
How is it that anyone can think this sort of "mine!mine!mine!" consumerism mentality is okay? Especially when people are getting knocked down and trampled on...and no one stops to help them up?

Remember back in 2008 when a Black Friday Walmart employee was trampled to death?

Is a $299 television worth one's humanity? Should I even ask that question?

(post by AthlonSavage removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join