It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Britons protest over Israel plan to remove 70,000 Palestinian Bedouins

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 1 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

TheWhiteKnight

Spookybelle

bitsforbytes
reply to post by buster2010

Well I hope this makes a difference. I hope those Palestinians get to keep their land and for the fake Jews to fail. So much falseness in this world, it is alarming.

Its not their land.

It was gifted to them, they have no more right to it than the Jewish people do. The only opinion that matters is who holds the deed.

Maybe if the Palestinians would like to line up about 7 million people and march them into gas chambers they might be given something.

Until then they should be lucky they have anything.

Now it's SEVEN million?
Don't you know that it's a crime to lie about THE holocaust?

# 96
edit on 1-12-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

I never mentioned the holocaust so why are you assuming I lied about it?

If you think the only persecution of Jews were those created by Hitler than I would suggest a few weeks of solid historical reading for yourself.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   

My mind cannot come to comprehend this. How does a culture such as the Jews, who were persecuted by the Nazis do the same thing to another culture?

Please, if anyone has the answer, explain the situation as if I was five.

Kratos

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:22 AM
link   

Spookybelle

TheWhiteKnight

Spookybelle

bitsforbytes

Well I hope this makes a difference. I hope those Palestinians get to keep their land and for the fake Jews to fail. So much falseness in this world, it is alarming.

Its not their land.

It was gifted to them, they have no more right to it than the Jewish people do. The only opinion that matters is who holds the deed.

Maybe if the Palestinians would like to line up about 7 million people and march them into gas chambers they might be given something.

Until then they should be lucky they have anything.

Now it's SEVEN million?
Don't you know that it's a crime to lie about THE holocaust?

# 96
edit on 1-12-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

I never mentioned the holocaust so why are you assuming I lied about it?

If you think the only persecution of Jews were those created by Hitler than I would suggest a few weeks of solid historical reading for yourself.

You mentioned 7 million people and gas chambers, while citing justification for the current political state, and political climate, of israel. I'm not sure what other interpretation one could draw from this...

Maybe there were other historical moments, alleging the use of gas chambers, that you could point me toward?

Thanks, in advance.

# 100
edit on 2-12-2013 by TheWhiteKnight because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   

Kratos40

My mind cannot come to comprehend this. How does a culture such as the Jews, who were persecuted by the Nazis do the same thing to another culture?

Please, if anyone has the answer, explain the situation as if I was five.

Kratos
Well my friend,the Zionists and the Nazis were hand in hand singing Kumbaya when their gas chambers were busy baking minorities in Germany, Austria, Poland etc,,, so they could have had a reason to create Israel and carry on with their satanic plans up to this very day...Sounds like science fiction but hey,that is the beauty of the plan.

posted on Dec, 2 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   

lostbook
I don't understand this. Many bad things have been done to Jewish people throughout history but for a Jewish state to do something like this to someone else is just a continuation of past evil. The best way to defeat evil is to make sure it doesn't have a home in your heart.

On another end, maybe someone in the higher ups wants to incite angst and frustration in the region in order to produce more conflict between Israelis and Palestinians, but why? If Israel is truly about achieving peace then this is not the way do it.

Urban palestinian population doubles every 20 years, and would probably increase even more if they had more space. For the Israelis, the only way they see to keep this population under control is to box them in.

But now they are picking on the Bedouins, who have been peaceful, at least until now. This is not going to end well.

posted on Dec, 4 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

Do not see a problem.
Moving from their improvised tin huts, to urban environment (with actual schools/medical facilities / welfare services / job opportunities) is the best thing that ever happened to these lawbreaking scrap collectors.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 12:12 AM
link   

MaxMech

Do not see a problem.
Moving from their improvised tin huts, to urban environment (with actual schools/medical facilities / welfare services / job opportunities) is the best thing that ever happened to these lawbreaking scrap collectors.

I'm sure Hitler said that the camps was a nicer place too. And what laws were these people breaking by living on their land? All land that was stolen in 67 by Israel is illegally occupied.

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:04 AM
link   

Stolen? Or won in war? Now if the Arabs had won additional land in 1967 or when they surprise attacked Israel in 1973 whilst they were celebrating the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, I don't believe for one minute that the Arabs would ever have given land back to Israel that they had been awarded by the UN in 1948, do you???

I also doubt that there would even be a Palestinian state either as the land would have been incorporated into Jordan or Egypt, as there was no Palestinian people then!

So if Arabs won land in war against Israel, would you be claiming it was stolen or just won in war???

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   

yeah it's sad as, but hey what did you expect after 40 years of buying the lie that Israel tells most : " we dont do no stinking ethnic cleansing" - right?

What did people expect? That they'd stop just because you just started looking at them?

One good thing about this is that maybe now a new generation of political observers can see for itself exactly how Israel does its dirty work of ethnic cleansing in plan sight, and stop the doubt and pointing the bad finger at those of us who saw this exact same thing happen to the Palestinians and so knew it for what it was then. Maybe now they can step out of their cynicism and disbelief and take over the watch. Because after 40 years on the wall I can tell you that that is all you have the power to do when it comes to Zionists - watch, and some of us really would like to sleep for a while.

Ro

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   

Now it's 7 million? What happened to the BS number of 6 million dead?

Ahhhhh

Now it all makes sense. You see buster... I never really understood why you have it in for Israel or why 80% of your threads are basically anti-israel, anti-jews or anti-zionist! Truthfully, I still dont know the reason, (maybe you are a palestinian who witnessed your family's cold blooded extermination in one of Israels many auschwitz-like concentration camps --
rolling eyes in sarcasm) and frankly i dont really care.

But what has become clear is that you dont believe that the 6 mil holocaust figure is correct. Honestly, you probably think the whole thing is a hoax, correct?

I now realize how much time i wasted debating with someone as far gone you!

Good to know!

edit on 2013-12-06T17:39:57-06:00201312bpm3112pm5731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:28 PM
link   

combatmaster

Now it's 7 million? What happened to the BS number of 6 million dead?

Ahhhhh

Now it all makes sense. You see buster... I never really understood why you have it in for Israel or why 80% of your threads are basically anti-israel, anti-jews or anti-zionist! Truthfully, I still dont know the reason, (maybe you are a palestinian who witnessed your family's cold blooded extermination in one of Israels many auschwitz-like concentration camps --
rolling eyes in sarcasm) and frankly i dont really care.

But what has become clear is that you dont believe that the 6 mil holocaust figure is correct. Honestly, you probably think the whole thing is a hoax, correct?

I now realize how much time i wasted debating with someone as far gone you!

Good to know!

edit on 2013-12-06T17:39:57-06:00201312bpm3112pm5731 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

I see you have done no research on the Holocaust have you? I mean besides watching Schindler's list or some movie like that huh? The Zionist were saying that there was six million dead before the war even started. Not to mention the Red Cross and the Jewish world Almanac both report that only around 400K died in the camps. Did a holocaust happen? Yes. Did 6 million die in in them? No they did not.

The holocaust is used many ways. It's used as a weapon when Israel has a problem with a nation like Iran they just say the leader is Hitler and bring up the holocaust to drive the point home. Look at Benny every time he talks to congress he can't wait to play that card.
It's used as an excuse to steal land. To justify the theft of Palestine the Zionist cry look what happened to the Jews in WW2. But they fail to point out that Palestine had nothing to do with the holocaust but for some reason they lost over half their land.
It's used for profit. Read The Holocaust Industry by Dr. Norman Finkelstein. It is disgusting that people are using other people deaths so they can line their pockets.

The reason why I don't like Israels government is because they have attacked my nation many times. They have lied to my nation to get it to fight it's wars for them. They spy on my nation and sell our secrets to the highest bidders. And now they are trying to get America to fight yet another war for them. Yeah I have a problem with Israels government.

And for your information I have never posted and "anti Jew" thread if I have prove it.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 07:52 PM
link   

Hongkongphooey

Stolen? Or won in war? Now if the Arabs had won additional land in 1967 or when they surprise attacked Israel in 1973 whilst they were celebrating the Jewish holiday of Yom Kippur, I don't believe for one minute that the Arabs would ever have given land back to Israel that they had been awarded by the UN in 1948, do you???

I also doubt that there would even be a Palestinian state either as the land would have been incorporated into Jordan or Egypt, as there was no Palestinian people then!

So if Arabs won land in war against Israel, would you be claiming it was stolen or just won in war???

In case you didn't know this like most supporters of Israel annexing occupied land is against international law. Arabs didn't start the 67 war Israel did. No matter how much you cry defense if you strike first then you are starting the war. And how could the Palestinians steal land that belonged to them in the first place in 67 it was Israel stealing land again just like in 48. If Palestine were to try to take land that was inside the 48 border then they would be breaking the law, because for some stupid reason this land was given to the Zionist in the British Mandate.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 08:32 PM
link   

buster2010

And for your information I have never posted and "anti Jew" thread if I have prove it.

I #*ng knew you would say that..... so i made a bet with my cousin after i wrote my post to you.

Now im £50 better off..... so thank you buster! hahaha

btw... why should each religion get their own land like vatican and mecca for christianity and islam but not judaism? Judaism was there before the other 2, so Buster, if you got a problem with Zionism changing the map, how come you dont have a problem with christianity's effects on the world in the past 2 millennia. Or maybe islams takeover of the entire mideast.... why dont you go to those remnants of the tribes that were there beofore these religions came and plundered everything!?? The bedouins..... have you ever met one?

You are American? so why dont you give your land and home back to the native indians descendants who are alive today who's land was stolen from them? oh i forgot u raped and killed them all!

Im sure you will say that you are an aetheist or you r against religion. but that dont matter now......

and the fact that you dont know that 6 million died.... well lets just say.... its better if i dont post it on here! you really are something special...

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   

combatmaster

buster2010

I #*ng knew you would say that..... so i made a bet with my cousin after i wrote my post to you.

So you bet that Buster would deny a baseless accusation?

It is criminal to spread anti race or religious literature. To throw
anti-jew in with anti-Israel or anti-zionest is a cowardly tactic.
It is so obviouse that.a child could understand the deception and
your attempt was a strike against humanity as a whole.

Thanks for bumping us alldown a notch buds.

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:20 PM
link   

MALBOSIA

combatmaster

buster2010

So you bet that Buster would deny a baseless accusation?

It is criminal to spread anti race or religious literature. To throw
anti-jew in with anti-Israel or anti-zionest is a cowardly tactic.
It is so obviouse that.a child could understand the deception and
your attempt was a strike against humanity as a whole.

Thanks for bumping us alldown a notch buds.

Oh yes... a strike against humanity?

tell that to the guy who just denied the holocaust killed 6 million souls!

Pathetic... just pathetic!

posted on Dec, 7 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   

gladtobehere

Why are you using a fake Einstein quote?

skepticaesoterica.com...

When and to whom did he make that quote?

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:00 PM
link   

combatmaster

buster2010

btw... why should each religion get their own land like vatican and mecca for christianity and islam but not judaism? Judaism was there before the other 2, so Buster, if you got a problem with Zionism changing the map, how come you dont have a problem with christianity's effects on the world in the past 2 millennia. Or maybe islams takeover of the entire mideast.... why dont you go to those remnants of the tribes that were there beofore these religions came and plundered everything!?? The bedouins..... have you ever met one?

You are American? so why dont you give your land and home back to the native indians descendants who are alive today who's land was stolen from them? oh i forgot u raped and killed them all!

Im sure you will say that you are an aetheist or you r against religion. but that dont matter now......

and the fact that you dont know that 6 million died.... well lets just say.... its better if i dont post it on here! you really are something special...

What's the matter can't find one anti Jew thread to back up your claim? Maybe one day you will learn how to research something like how there is absolutely no proof of 6 million dead. I would explain how it is mathematically impossible for the 6 million dead but I really doubt if you could understand it.

And I am a Native American so will I be giving land back to myself?

When did I say I didn't have a problem with Christianity? If it wasn't for Christianity we could be several hundred more years scientifically advanced than we are now. And for you information I am a deist I imagine you will need someone to explain what that means to you.

posted on Dec, 8 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
It hurts and it makes me sad to see all these disturbed and hateful anti Israel threads that seems to pop up here on ATS every now and then.

I have seen these kind of threads everywhere on the net and in mainstream media. The people behind them basically monitor and picks out every bit of news that are coming out from Israel and turns them into pure hate or anything that can somehow demonize this great nation.

As long as these threads are just fueled by pure one sided hate and does not contribute or add anything of value to explain the total story of it all, they are nothing but harmless primitive hate really. Thus they have no effect or power. The only positive thing with these threads though ,is that it seems to be the same little group of hateful people who keeps them going

posted on Dec, 9 2013 @ 05:41 AM
link   

buster2010

combatmaster

buster2010

What's the matter can't find one anti Jew thread to back up your claim? Maybe one day you will learn how to research something like how there is absolutely no proof of 6 million dead. I would explain how it is mathematically impossible for the 6 million dead but I really doubt if you could understand it.

And I am a Native American so will I be giving land back to myself?

When did I say I didn't have a problem with Christianity? If it wasn't for Christianity we could be several hundred more years scientifically advanced than we are now. And for you information I am a deist I imagine you will need someone to explain what that means to you.

Ok buster..... millions of historians around the world are ALL wrong.... but you, the great buster, knows better, because he googled it! lol!

I have nothing against native americans... i actually kinda like them.... but to know that some native american out there has views about a country he has never been to or about a culture he has never immersed himself in, well, its kinda unsubstantiated if you ask me!

Ever lived with a bedouin or israeli? didnt think so.....

Edit to add: P.S. The fact that you've quoted Hitler in your signature, says it all!

edit on 2013-12-09T05:45:03-06:00201312bam3112am0331 by combatmaster because: (no reason given)

(post by MALBOSIA removed for a manners violation)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join