It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

California Now Confiscating Legally Purchased Guns

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
I'm sorry but if I lived in CA right now I'd either take a long vacation or be forced to fight for the constitution. I would not be answering my door. If they kick it in that is an invasion of my home by traitors to this nation all of who at that moment are criminals bent on stealing from me and harming me. I would defend my castle to my certain death. I would hope those that know me spread the story in the hopes it caught on with the real patriots. I always loved the attitude in Brave Heart where william wallace would rather die free than live a subject to a forigen occupation which abused the people. If they come to steal give them only lead!
edit on 30-11-2013 by RickyD because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:47 PM
link   
That`s the beautiful thing about the united states, there are 49 other states you can move to.
If you don`t agree with the laws or politics of the state you live in you can try to change them or move to a state that better represents your views.
Eventually the states with the most objectionable laws and politics would cease to exist because nobody would be living there.
Money talks, don`t live in and pay taxes to states that have questionable laws and politics.When california turns into a full fledged police state there will be plenty of people moving on to greener pastures,then california will be bankrupt.Don`t think it isn`t possible just look at Detroit as an example,companies and residence fled the corruption of Detroit and in so doing drove Detroit into bankruptcy.
The same can be done on a state wide level if a state becomes too repressive and totalitarian.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:56 PM
link   

jimmyx
www.bloomberg.com...

this news report says that he was recently admitted into a mental institution....so all of you alex jones fans don't care if someone has gone into mental institution, comes out, and still allowed to keep guns he had purchased?...how about a guy that went psycho that lived in your neighborhood, and he went into a looney bin...you wouldn't mind if he went home, and had all of his loaded weapons around him?

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand...I don't care what you've done or who you are. If you are a citizen of The United States of America you have a god given right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...but the founders of this great nation didn't feel that was enough so they gave us all the rights layed out in the bill of rights. Are you saying we should ignore or change amendments to suit how you or any other individual feels. If you want to change the second amenedment you need a 3/4 amount of states to ratify. Oh you can't get that many??? Then back the F*% $ OFF!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:17 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

That article really sugar coats what is going on, no surprise considering it came from bloomberg.com. It makes it sound like they are only going after those with mental problems and violent felons which in reality is not what is going on. Those who owe back taxes, those on certain prescription meds(except Cops), those who forgot to pay speeding tickets, ect.. are the ones who are being targeted. Lets just say you have the same name as someone who is on the 'prohibited list', what do you think will happen?

No responsible gun owners want to see people with serious mental problems and people with a criminal history of violence have guns, but the reality is they can find guns on the black market easier than a law abiding citizen can purchase one going through the legal routes. This is a problem. More laws, more restrictions, and confiscations only enhance this problem.

edit on 30-11-2013 by jrod because: typ0

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:18 PM
link   

why not every county gun owner assemble outside the police dept and DARE THEM TO COME TAKE THEM?

The moment we all stood up like that, that's when they roll out martial law.

Of course, doing it state by state reduces chances of everyone in the country doing it all at once, but even then, I doubt even all of us together (those that own guns anyway) would match the military industrial complex of this nation.

If a civil war happened, our only hope would be to win over a significant portion of the military, and chances of that are probably not good.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:38 PM
link   
I hope they at least give money for the guns, I mean, if not it's 100% stealing in my book.

Don't worry, the government knows that gun confiscating will only affect the good people following laws.
It's all in their plan towards tyranny and suppression of freedom to bring forth a totalitarian government.
edit on 30-11-2013 by theMediator because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:42 PM
link   
Messaged my friends in CA to remind them of my standing offer to store things up here in the Idaho 'safezone'!

If you live in a 2nd Amendment safe state, and you have gunowner friends in CA (or other bad states), do the same.

We gotta hang together...or hang alone.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:47 PM
link   
I don't own any firearms, rifles, pistols, weapons.

But break into my home and I will throw a lead projectile at @1200 feet per second (I have a strong throwing arm) at you.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:55 PM
link   
reply to post by cavtrooper7

I hear you. I know how Colorado is. I divide time between there and Cali.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:58 PM
link   

RickyD

jimmyx
www.bloomberg.com...

this news report says that he was recently admitted into a mental institution....so all of you alex jones fans don't care if someone has gone into mental institution, comes out, and still allowed to keep guns he had purchased?...how about a guy that went psycho that lived in your neighborhood, and he went into a looney bin...you wouldn't mind if he went home, and had all of his loaded weapons around him?

What part of SHALL NOT BE INFRINGED do you not understand...I don't care what you've done or who you are. If you are a citizen of The United States of America you have a god given right to life liberty and the pursuit of happiness...but the founders of this great nation didn't feel that was enough so they gave us all the rights layed out in the bill of rights. Are you saying we should ignore or change amendments to suit how you or any other individual feels. If you want to change the second amenedment you need a 3/4 amount of states to ratify. Oh you can't get that many??? Then back the F*% $ OFF!

god given rights?....the constitutional rights were devised by men, written by men, put into law by men, god had nothing to do with it....funny how you god given rights only came into existence during the late 1700's....and there is no god given right to bear arms, god or jesus didn't walk around with a AR-15, nor did his apostles, funny how I didn't see that in the ten commandments.
where were your "rights" when they interned Americans of Japanese decent in camps during WW2? I guess another God-given right was to make sure black people, Indians, women, didn't have any constitutional rights, either......seems like your "rights" were of limited use, even when they were signed into law. "rights" have been INFRINGED on for a long time, a constitutional scholar like yourself should have seen that awhile ago.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:11 PM
link   
How odd.

Page 2 already and not one of the ATS pro-'common sense gun policy' supporters have spoken up to clarify the situation.

"They are not coming for your guns you wacko!This is what the 2nd Amendment really means in today's English you mouth breather. Can't you see how good this will be for everyone? Gun supporters want criminals to have guns since they oppose this action. They would rather have mentally unstable people have guns. It's about time the government stood up for the rest of us."

I am just trying to prepare myself for the verbal vomit. The contortions of logic. The non-US citizens lecturing me about the Constitution. The false comparisons between the US and 'fill in the blank' country and why 'fill in the blank' is so much more enlightened. How I do not care about the children. On and on and on....

I guess we can scratch California off the list of possible retirement states.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:34 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

clarify what?....that you have the right to own and bear a one-shot musket that takes 20 to 30-seconds to load, and that right shall not be infringed?....that seems pretty clear to me.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:43 PM
link   

jimmyx
reply to post by ABNARTY

clarify what?....that you have the right to own and bear a one-shot musket that takes 20 to 30-seconds to load, and that right shall not be infringed?....that seems pretty clear to me.

The 1st Amendment never mentioned the internet, so you're argument is invalid.

But I have to ask, since you're a big fan of gun confiscation, what good will come from this? Do you imagine a drop in crime as a result?

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

I clearly stated that the founders of our nation decided the god given rights were not enough...so they gave us 10 more with the bill of rights. At the time a musket was an AR type weapon. Also cannons were the howitzers and cruise missiles of the day. Guess what buddy anyone could own them too. Private citizens had war ships too...in todays means thats like you owning a destroyer. This was all legal and I challenge you to show me a law from that time that limited anything or amount you could own. You are pissin in the wind with your straw man arguments picking at the one thread you can spin into your point. But what I said was clear...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:54 PM
link   

jrod
freepatriot.org...

Does anyone still believe that gun registration does not lead to confiscation?

edit on 30-11-2013 by jrod because: (no reason given)

Does California realize that they just created an EXPANDED-MARKET for the UN-Registered ones ???

Seems as though:

1. "Some folks just have a difficult time seeing past their noses."

AND/OR

2. "What you do today could affect you tomorrow."

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:53 PM
link   
The constitution did not GIVE US our rights, it DEFINED THE LIMITS OF THE FEDERAL GOVERNMENT! Hate to point that out but your freedom of speech/guns/secure in your home and possesions is not a right granted by a piece of paper, instead that piece of paper is the very contract we need the to hold the FED GOVT accountable to for violating. Hence those we use the self destruct clause to abolish the government formed.

For someone who criticizes scholars you sure did not read much either did you. You don't need a license to get married, you don't need a driver's license to travel, you don't need insurance to cut your own tree down...but expect to pay the consequences if you hurt someone. that does not mean you get take the saw/girl/r car out of my hand because i did not follow your rules. Please read more on what the federal and state constitutions are so you can argue what they are supposed to be used for correctly!!!!!

CLIFF NOTES: The constitution does not grant you the right to defend yourself or protect your belongings or say what you feel. Instead it guides the government how to enact laws on such things or in these cases show them they are DOING IT WRONG!!!!

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 03:54 PM
link   
reply to post by jimmyx

they had what amounted to semi automatic fire arms with detachable magazines (11 shots puckle gun) since before America existed so careful with that logic,bio weapons also predate the constitution does that mean we can have those as they were envisioned by our founders? same goes for multistage rockets with multiple "warheads"(primitive rockets that are basically a MLRS system one launch multiple projectiles fired in a downward angle some of which were explosive in nature) from china and semi automatic cross bows and repeating artillery and flamethrowers from even further back

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
I'm sorry officer, I lost all my guns in a terrible boating accident (and will be scuba diving later to save them).

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:28 PM
link   
If the police police us, who polices the police? If they take our guns, we will take theirs. If they lure us out of our houses, we will lure them into ours.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:39 PM
link   

randyvs
reply to post by jrod

Well this is the only way I can see around straight up
firing on the cops to defend your rights. Nobody wants
to do that if they have a lick of sanity. And those that do
won't survive obviously. So IDK. It's been so damn obvious
what they were do'in in the first place with their country wide
drills gone sour fakery TV.

The conspiracy has always been real.

Great video! Lots of fakery exposed, if you know what you are looking at!

Now, to the very heart (or brain) of matters!
subliminalsynchrosphere.blogspot.ie...

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join