It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Post your World of Warcraft Character.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:44 PM
link   
I want to see your WoW characters and possibly meet up and play the game with you.
we can add each others real id to be friends and we can do dungeons or raid together maybe even PvP.
i play the Mists of Pandaria expansion.

I am a level 90 restoration druid my item level is 506, i like to pop the skill called heart of the wild and i can do damage per second or i can be a makeshift tank. i can shapeshift into a cat or a bear and get bonuses to my character.

my character is a Worgen. hes apart of the alliance.

My dual specialization is the moonkin.

if you dont play world of warcraft but are interested in it, the game is free to play up to level 20 i believe.
if you want to play we can do the recruit a friend program.

If you do play world of warcraft post your character in a screenshot on here so i can see how awesome you are.

btw~ i play on the grizzly hills server
edit on 29-11-2013 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:18 AM
link   
I refuse to show my inner geek to the world.

Just playing. Haven't played since vanilla. When I start playing ESO though I'll show you that toon

Nice toon btw
edit on 30-11-2013 by Isittruee because: (no reason given)

edit on 30-11-2013 by Isittruee because: wow my typibg SUCKS

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:45 AM
link   

I want to see your WoW characters

What? All of them?

P

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Belcastro

Hey there, Iv got a wow toon but not played for like 3 months now - just having some time off. I will going back after christmas though for sure. as i been playing over 7 years

Here is my main toon.
My Toon
edit on 30/11/13 by Ezappa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:34 AM
link   

OK here are two of many.
Alliance:
us.battle.net...
Horde:
us.battle.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:48 AM
link   
Posting to bookmark this post. I also have a resto/boomkin nightelf druid. Been playing since WoW came out, with my husband. We have a guild with just us in it. We hang out, farm, do AA stuff, challenge ourselves, etc. We used to be in the top raid guilds in both EQ and WoW, but got burned out and decided to just enjoy the games.

We have been absent from WoW of late, though, playing EQ2, enjoying the new expac. Been in EQ since vanilla, as well, starting with EQ1. I like EQ2 much more, much more soloable and duoable, as that is our style and why we like both games.

We do feel they have dumbed down WoW a lot, especially with the AA tree revamp. We really preferred the old way of being able to choose more selectively on indivudual choices fitting to playstyle, but, it is what it is! Still fun! And that is what it is all about. We are on Khadgar, btw. Will be back later.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
Is Anyone here on Eonar? I've been playing since 2006, but due to my other commitments I only have one character in end-game content these days.
us.battle.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:12 PM
link   
Oh man, we're going to have so much fun following your avatars around and killing them randomly!

*nvm, I thought you played EVE with all the real men.*
edit on 30-11-2013 by teachtaire because:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 04:11 PM
link   
i used to play eve back in the day. i manned a gallente ship.

heres a link to see the gears on my character.

us.battle.net...

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:42 PM
link   

I used to play for years. Had a resto druid , a warlock and a Dranei shaman. All topped out with great gear. Gave up the game.Got tired of having to relearn how to play my characters with every expansion. I played on Scarlet Crusade server.

posted on Jun, 23 2014 @ 06:14 AM
link   
an update on my character, i have gained many rare items and i am learning a profession called enchanting.
my item level is 528 and i have a 556 item level staff.

us.battle.net...

As a restoration druid i can tank any dungeon or heal or dps ( i use heart of the wild.)
but i really like the fact that i gain 41k health every 5 seconds, and in bear form i can cast healing treants to heal me and AOE heal overtimes. i can heal pretty good the highest healing touch i have casted was for 300k critical strike and i have over 20% critical strike chance. i like to use the heal over times on myself and then switch into bear form, and i can still use iron bark and barkskin on top of ursocs might.

i can heal, tank, reheal, tank, repeatedly. i can fight bossess all by myself because of frenzied regeneration also heals you for alot
and i can instantly go from bear form into resto form and cast tranquility on the whole party, and heal all of them back to full health, and then cast my heal over times and then cast bear form and start tanking again.

And the beast part about being in bear form or cat form as a restoration druid is that your intellect is turned into agility when you shapeshift.

I decided to get enchanting because i am starting to acquire many epic items that i have saved up and i can disenchant them,. that and i run alot of dungeons to get gold, soulbound gear to disenchant/sell, justice points to buy epic pvp or level 85 boe gear to disenchant and make money off the materials you get from disenchanting.

On my server i buy as many bind on equip gears as i can for as cheap as i can and disenchant them for materials, which could be used to enchant an vexxilum, or to just sell the materials.

I havent decided on a second proffesion yet, I want one that i can make money off of easily.
edit on 23-6-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

edit on 23-6-2014 by Belcastro because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 24 2014 @ 01:35 PM
link   
I have a secret wow char too! hehehe who would have thunk?

posted on Aug, 11 2014 @ 01:04 AM
link   
I have several chars level 90 pally priest druid and shaman kinda on a break so I can't link them went on break with the start of thunder king been playing otherwise since van I mainly do healing my other maxed levels are hunter my mage and rogue are sitting at midway through pand

posted on Aug, 19 2014 @ 07:55 AM
link   
Here's a few of mine.

Malfas - Horde DK on skywall

Wykydtron - Horde Pally on Skywall

This one's my "main" however they haven't got much love in this expansion.
Zombierocker - Alliance Pally on Zangarmarsh

top topics

join