It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Helicopter Crashes into Glasgow Pub

page: 8
<< 5  6  7   >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 02:58 AM
link   
reply to post by Angelic Resurrection

Is that just your view or have you a reference for that? Either way, the word 'anomaly' brings out all sorts of Twilight Zone theories. A weather/climate/atmospheric 'anomaly' would not cause the helio to lose power like somebody flicked a switch, on the other hand, some sort of EMP would.

I am going to stick my neck out here. Has anybody thought of looking into the pilot's history? All we know is he's ex-military and taught our Prince William to fly.

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 03:11 AM
link   

angelchemuel

Is that just your view or have you a reference for that? Either way, the word 'anomaly' brings out all sorts of Twilight Zone theories. A weather/climate/atmospheric 'anomaly' would not cause the helio to lose power like somebody flicked a switch, on the other hand, some sort of EMP would.

I am going to stick my neck out here. Has anybody thought of looking into the pilot's history? All we know is he's ex-military and taught our Prince William to fly.

Rainbows
Jane

Heck, you talk like phage/
Its my view alright, that indeed we may be dealing with some twilight zone pockets akin
to 9/11.
Thanks for your reply tho Rainbows

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:11 AM
link   

Aaaarrrrrggghhhh! Phage! I lurvs phage....but.....

Rainbows
Jane

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:19 PM
link   

scotsdavy1
Glasgow Glasgow Helicopter Crash: 'No Engine Failure'

A helicopter that crashed into a bar in Glasgow, killing nine people, did not suffer an engine failure, investigators have said. An initial report from the Air Accidents Investigation Branch (AAIB) found that "all significant components were present" when the police aircraft came down on the Clutha bar last month. It also confirmed that while all rotor blades were attached at the time of impact, neither the main blades nor the tail blades were rotating. "Initial evidence indicated that the helicopter struck the flat roof of the single-storey building with a high rate of descent and low/negligible forward speed," the report said. It added: "Initial assessment provided no evidence of major mechanical disruption to either engine and indicated that the main rotor gearbox was capable of providing drive."

Sky News

they said it oly had 75 litres of fuel left as well....
edit on 9-12-2013 by scotsdavy1 because: (no reason given)

Maybe I watch too many movies - expecting things to burst into flames on impact these days is perhaps naive - the manufacturers most probably fixed the age old problem of leaking fuel, I'm sure they must have made some kind of technological advances.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:37 PM
link   
reply to post by Ramcheck

Reports say there is a fault with the fuel gauge.

Ten people dead now, one was in hospital getting treatment and died.

Tenth person dies following Glasgow pub helicopter crash as half of UK's air ambulances are grounded
Fleet of 22 Bond-operated Eurocopter EC135 Type 2 aircraft grounded
Police Scotland helicopter crashed into the roof of the Clutha bar, Glasgow
Helicopters are used by air ambulance and police forces throughout the UK
Military in Scotland has now stepped in to assist with fleet helicopters

Read more: www.dailymail.co.uk...

top topics

<< 5  6  7   >>

join