It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new world order is a state of consciousness

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

Been there, done that...got the t-shirt.
I think I'll stay with old number 7 just the same.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
reply to post by snoopy11

Lucifer is also called morning star and son of the dawn. That makes sense. The "second coming of Christ" is usually preceded by Nineteen Eighty-Four. If that's not enough they have global economic collapse and nuclear disasters in store.

I believe in mind over matter. There is something that we call material. But I think it's just in our mind. When we ascend to higher dimensions the material will not seem so material anymore.
edit on 161130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:16:23 -0600201323pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T07:16:23-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Ok. I think that the effects of cannabis depend to a certain extent on the intention of the user and what phase of life the user is in at that moment. If you don't get out of cannabis what I got out of it, new perspectives, awakening and guidance, then maybe God doesn't think it's time for that quite yet. Maybe you have a mission that needs to be accomplished first. Or maybe another substance is better for you. Or maybe no substance. Maybe meditation. I have no idea. Whatever the case, I wish you well. By the way I'm not saying I'm right and you're wrong. I'm just saying that it seems like cannabis has been helpful for me personally.
edit on 131130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 07:13:58 -0600201358pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T07:13:58-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 07:43 AM
link   

introspectionist

Lucifer is also called morning star and son of the dawn. That makes sense.

I disagree.
The only thing that makes any sence about that statement is when remarking how ineffectual man seems to be at solving problems that he himself (and not some ex-arch-angel) created.
As long as people keep blaming satan and not the oligarchs for what has befallen mankind then it's no small wonder that things only go from bad to worse.
Prayer and hope is what keeps you a slave to the whim of madmen.
Praying won't stop Monsanto from poisoning your food and land.
Only passive resistance & economic boycott will accomplish that, not lying in bed thinking happy-happy, joy-joy thoughts.
Hope won't save anything...hope paralyzes human accomplish.
It robs people of the will to effect a true and lasting positive change by replacing proactive practices with wishful thinking...and that never solved anything.
Ever.
So you see I am not suprised at all that the oligarchs are still rubbing roughshod in everyone (and their childrens) faces...all you ever do to stop them is pray and hope.
Instead, become directly involved.
BE the change you envision...because if you just sit there praying and hoping, then you have nothing to complain about when it all turns to crap because you didn't do anything to stop it when you had the chance.
All blaming satan does is remove the religious persons sence of responsiblity for their own actions...and THAT's a big part of the reason why the world is so messed up.
Everyone wants to play...nobody wants to pay.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   

A lot of the things thought to be good or bad, may be just the opposite as seen by someone else. It is about, perspective.

In the Torah, God in the first part of book is referred to as Elohim, which means Male/Female.

The last point that relates to that is Shiva and Vishnu, that's Hindu name I don't have correct spelling for Hebrew name. But after that at Godhead, Keter, Brahma, all is gone good evil, he, she, up down, there is only The One, and The Absolute beyond.

Rama exhale, Rama inhale.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   

I try to keep my mind open to all possibilities. That includes that I'm open to your thoughts being right. But currently I think they're not. I think your beliefs are projecting out into your outer world. That's why you see manifested in your outer world these oligarchs and their evil plans. I see it too but I am currently questioning the cause of it, the reality of it etc. in ways I didn't do a while ago. I find it interesting that the god of the Old Testament is the god of the Jews and the Old Testament is the Jewish bible. That god is by many considered to be jealous, murderous etc. etc. Funny how those attributes seem to fit so well with humans. Maybe the reason a lot of us see Jews in many positions in the evil elite is because we ourselves are clinging on to old beliefs, represented by the Old Testament, and then projecting our own psyche on to our outer world. Or if you will, our subconscious is manifesting in our outer world. I think there might be something to that. But that probably also means you are God's chosen.

Jesus answered, “If you want to be perfect, go, sell your possessions and give to the poor, and you will have treasure in heaven. Then come, follow me.” When the young man heard this, he went away sad, because he had great wealth. Then Jesus said to his disciples, “Truly I tell you, it is hard for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of heaven. Again I tell you, it is easier for a camel to go through the eye of a needle than for someone who is rich to enter the kingdom of God.” When the disciples heard this, they were greatly astonished and asked, “Who then can be saved?” Jesus looked at them and said, “With man this is impossible, but with God all things are possible.”
Matthew 19:21

I noticed in my own life that when I pretty much completely stopped caring about getting a degree and a good job, and what people will think about me and all these things, I started to feel that I was moving closer to God and becoming more spiritual. I think that this is what the passage above means. When we look at the outer world and have your attitude, that we have to use our power to influence the world in some way, and clinging on to our old beliefs about what is valuable and worth caring about, and clinging on to our fears and desires, as long as we do all this we are ourselves preventing ourselves from moving closer to God. When we give up and put our own fate and the fate of the world in God's hands and humble ourselves before God, that's when we begin to align with God and move closer to him. In other words we are fighting against God. This is also a fundamental principle of Buddhism, even though they express it differently. In Buddhism there are practices aiming to get rid of your ego and of your fears and desires. Those practices are simultaneously said to give insight and lead to enlightenment. That's why I have bought two books about mindfulness meditation and plan to read them and then begin trying to learn the practice. I don't like to put a label on myself such as Christian or Muslim. I think that such labels can sometimes serve to increase division of people and I think it stems from a misunderstanding of religion. I see nothing wrong with reading the Bible and the Koran, listening to various gurus on youtube, listening to alternative media about conspiracies and such things, and doing Buddhist meditation practices. Just pick and choose. All roads lead to Rome.
edit on 391130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 08:39:08 -0600201308pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T08:39:08-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:44 AM
link   

If you want me to read your posts you should stop posting scripture.
I ignore any post which quotes the bible.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:53 AM
link   

Why do you ignore any post which quotes the Bible? Why is the Bible different to you from other texts? Isn't that kind of fundamentalist? If you truly question everything and have an open mind, wouldn't you want to listen to everyone? I don't particularly like the people who for example say the Koran is the word of God and don't question it at all. But that doesn't mean I don't read the Koran.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 08:59 AM
link   

Hey introspectionist

You know it's like something is taking place, right now, I don't know if you are aware of the book " The Zohar "
It was written like around I think a thousand years ago, the strange thing is that it was written for this time period and was I believe only release back 20 years ago or so.

But this book is from the Hebrew's. It is for sure not something you just pick up and read, it talk's about the, I believe 60 degree's and some 200 levels of realization, within The Tree of Life.
This is Knowledge that for the most part has been around for thousands of years and the Shamen of the America's were aware of also.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:05 AM
link   

Religious text is just fiction.
I deal only in the realm of facts.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:11 AM
link   
reply to post by OOOOOO

Really interesting. I have never heard of it. I definitely have to look that up. Thanks a lot.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:12 AM
link   

I totally agree that most religious text is fiction. But so is Nineteen Eighty-Four by George Orwell. I think fiction can be a powerful tool to deliver a message, sometimes more so than nonfiction/fact actually.
edit on 141130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 09:14:30 -0600201330pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T09:14:30-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:26 AM
link   

Then stay with fiction.
I'm not going to stop you.
It only becomes a problem when you try and polish it up and sell it for more than it's worth.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   

I'm not trying to polish it up and sell it for more than it's worth. I quoted a text about Socrates and I quoted the Bible. You are the one that makes them different, not I. The filtering is done by you. For all I know the men who are claimed to have said the things that are in the Bible might not have liked the way a lot, if not most people, interpret their teachings and how they view them. I think there's a lot of Orwellian newspeak and other forms of mind control/conditioning going on. I think that your attitude towards these texts isn't beneficial to the discussion of these issues, to your own evolution, or to anything. I think you are just limiting yourself. I think that it has always been like that for some people. It's no different from the dogma of exoteric religions. The esoteric mystery schools were never something that everyone initiated themselves into. But to each their own. You have to find your path and I mine.
edit on 071130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 10:07:50 -0600201350pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T10:07:50-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:10 AM
link   

So?
Embrace your new world order.
Have fun.
Knock yourself out.
Go nuts.
I for one will be standing against it for as long as I have the strength in me.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 10:37 AM
link   

I presented a hypothesis to discuss. Part of my hypothesis was that leading up to the New World Order, which in my hypothesis is a state of consciousness in the individual, the individual has exactly your attitude and that such fear or resistance is part of the enlightenment process. I don't know if it is the truth. That's why I said in the OP that it's just a hypothesis. I'm wondering if you, and others, will have such a shift in consciousness in the future. I think that if there is such a shift happening then it happens when the individual is meant to have it, and that a discussion such as the one in this thread might not affect the course of events or anyone's attitude. It's also possible that it makes someone think about something they hadn't thought about before or that it puts into words something they had had a vague idea of or wondered about.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:07 AM
link   

Waste of time sir.
Your "new world order" is not new and it's not order.
I need no further justification to oppose it.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

If you think my ideas are a waste of time, then why did you bother to post? Are you in this thread for the sole purpose of defending views you already have accepted as yours? A discussion requires all sides to have a level of openness and humility, otherwise it's not really a discussion that people are in to learn, it's only a fight where people are trying to defend views they already have established as their own. I don't really understand your reasoning.
edit on 351130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 11:35:39 -0600201339pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T11:35:39-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:05 PM
link   

introspectionist

If you think my ideas are a waste of time, then why did you bother to post?

Because I always oppose individuals trying to foist harmful ideologies upon others under the guise of salvation or enlightenment.
Call it a hobby of mine.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:41 PM
link   

Eryiedes

introspectionist

If you think my ideas are a waste of time, then why did you bother to post?

Because I always oppose individuals trying to foist harmful ideologies upon others under the guise of salvation or enlightenment.
Call it a hobby of mine.

-Peace-

There are people who hold philosophies that are 100 times more harmful
on most every street corner. Why are you aiming at this individual, who
is just doing free-flowing stream of consciousness rehash of an old idea
that has no predictive value and he/she is making no recommendations
for behavior? What is there to fight against here? The OP isn't telling
people that they are going to hell or some other form of extreme
hateful confusion and dysfunction.

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join