It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new world order is a state of consciousness

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
mistaken post
edit on 29-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:59 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

What do you mean "they are better"?

I mean it's a blessing to be in the shadow, because it's a learning experience. I think I'm blessed to have been rejected and lonely.

You have that view which I talked about in this thread, that evil is only negative. I however think evil is God's way of teaching us a lesson. Satan is Lucifer, the light bearer. Satan means the adversary. Our adversaries are our helpers. In our outer world we have people who perpetrate evil. These people enlighten us. How many people would be on this forum and be awake if it wasn't for surveillance or 9/11 for example? They would have gone on being as always. But God doesn't want us to be as always, he wants to kick us in the butt to get us moving back home. And the perpetrators of evil in our outer world also show clearly to us what not to do. Without this there would be no way of knowing good from evil. The contrast is turned up in the outer world so that we can see more clearly what we have in front of us, to see the two paths we can choose between more clearly. That's how I view it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Me neither. But just because some people interpret religion and religious texts that way, doesn't mean we have to.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:04 PM
link   

introspectionist

What do you mean "they are better"?

I mean it's a blessing to be in the shadow, because it's a learning experience. I think I'm blessed to have been rejected and lonely.

You have that view which I talked about in this thread, that evil is only negative. I however think evil is God's way of teaching us a lesson. Satan is Lucifer, the light bearer. Satan means the adversary. Our adversaries are our helpers. In our outer world we have people who perpetrate evil. These people enlighten us. How many people would be on this forum and be awake if it wasn't for surveillance or 9/11 for example? They would have gone on being as always. But God doesn't want us to be as always, he wants to kick us in the butt to get us moving back home. And the perpetrators of evil in our outer world also show clearly to us what not to do. Without this there would be no way of knowing good from evil. The contrast is turned up in the outer world so that we can see more clearly what we have in front of us, to see the two paths we can choose between more clearly. That's how I view it.
Everyone would be communists if they felt others pain.
Without up then no down, but i dont see how burning children can ever be positive. Burn children or not burn children? This is how we learn?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:20 PM
link   

OOOOOO
Yea, introspectionist

There is a thought that there are really only a number of souls, so when there are more, they become a bit washed out.

But how would, a rich NWO baby eater, fit into this picture.
9/11 is one example of an event that have awakened many. If there is no other way to get us out of this low dimension, then they are helping us. And if we reincarnate anyway, then what's worse, reincarnating back here again and again, or suffering now to ascend the dimensions over time? It's like when you stick a syringe in the arm, or pull off a band aid, it hurts but the end is good. Or like when a child is playing on the railroad track and a train is approaching. What is better, for the father to kick the child off the railroad track or for him to leave the child there? As for people being shadows of their real beings, that's what I mean when I say that they are our versions of them, and not the real them. "Hell is other people." But what is hell really? Maybe it's unpleasant because we don't belong there.
edit on 221130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 16:22:08 -0600201308pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T16:22:08-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:48 PM
link   

Well, I can think of three possible scenarios:

1) Other people are empirically real in the form you perceive them. The world you see is the world every human sees. There's just one dimension. There's one objective reality. Everything fits with the materialist world view.

2) You live in your own private universe. Your outer world is either a mirror of yourself, a simulation that God plays for you specifically or your own version of people (which can be a mirror).

3) It's a multidimensional world but other people do exist in the form you perceive them but those who do evil will suffer for it and learn eventually.

In case 1, we're all doomed.

In case 2, the burning of children enlightens you, and no children were harmed during the process. (in the case of people being your version of them children may or may not have been harmed) Your outer world may scare you, but I believe fear is part of the awakening process/the learning/the spiritual evolution.

In case 3, children are harmed. But evil in your outer world still enlightens you. And your outer world is still a manual for you on how to behave and how not to behave.

My hypothesis was that your outer world is just in your own mind. Call it Jungian archetypes if you will. That's why I'm suggesting that horrible things such as wars and torture might be good. Not to do those things, but to have those things occur in your outer world. There is a vital difference. My personal experience is that the world has turned much darker and more Orwellian since my spiritual awakening and that has made me wonder.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 05:49 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

I don't subscribe to any of those three options.
As far as I'm concerned, at the end of the day, the only thing that has any right to be effecting my "conciousness" is called: Jack Danials, and I wouldn't want it forced on me either.
Aside from that...

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:40 PM
link   

Excellent Post! Food for thought and it aligns perfectly with my experience and thoughts about life at this time. We appear to be in the same boat and floating up to the New World and it's a really bumpy ride

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:45 PM
link   

symptomoftheuniverse
I see it the other way . The more evil you are,the more evil the world looks. The holy grail is how do we stop the evil onesfrom ruling.

Maybe but even people who have achieved the bliss thinks this place look pretty screwed up.

OP. Dualistic Zionists as the enlightened ones. That is a new one and I do not buy it since they seem to be very interested in creating apartheid systems. If you where talking about mystical Jews then I might think it was probable. But Zionists?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 07:50 PM
link   

introspectionist

Thank God for
wars
poverty
pollution
atomic bombs
starvation
natural disasters
immigration
surveillance
the police state
financial crises
GMOs
nuclear disasters
diseases
rejection
depression
loneliness

One nation under god. It's all so clear.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   

I agree.

it's about how we perceive everything outside.
we 'create' our world through perception, based on 'beliefs'
everyone also 'lives in separate reality'.
what i perceive with my 'belief', can't be perceived by almost anyone.
some people 'believe' and 'see' life on this planet is perfect, most don't.
most people (esp religious fetishists) 'believe' they're being persecuted, most don't.

Even this Here and Now (where and when I perceive) only reserved for me, therefore that perception is exclusive for me.
if i stare directly into your eyes, right in front of your face, no one around us can perceive what i see in your eyes in that moment (including you)

that's also why some people see ghosts/angels/ufo, most people don't, it depends on the place you live in.
maybe, if everyone in this planet believes they can 'bends' the law of physics, (maybe) everyone can 'fly' like superman or 'teleport' like jumpers (only in this planet), but this 'rule', must be agreed by everyone on this planet.

anyway this is just my humble opinion.

peace.
edit on 29-11-2013 by dodol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 08:13 PM
link   
Very good

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
I've always felt it was a state of mind, rather then a goal with "End Game" attached. The only people who have not learned from history is us. History is repeating itself as we speak, they have just altered, and disguised the way it appears on the outside. Most people can't even see it right in front of them, because they have occupied our every waking hour with: Reality tv, Internet, Fast food, Tablets/Phones/Gadgets, Shallow Celebrities, designer clothing, ect. ect., never ending ect. That's the Bread and Circus we are privileged with, but the privilege is not Free. We will spend our lives chasing it with our sweat and blood. It will wind up being "All that Matters", becoming a Moral starved, cut throat society who is working for the NWO. The almighty dollar, the American Dream, is a Trap and we are the rats running straight for it.

The one and only thing that can help a Free Society under attack from oppressive government, and the corporations they work for is a Free Press. One with real Investigative Journalism and a major outlet to inform the masses. Those outlets have been Bought, Controlled , and turned into a WWE wrestling style Joke. The Good vs. The Bad, which one you choose will be the one you more identify your political beliefs towards. That one will be Good & Informative in your mind, and the other will be, in your mind, the reason for the existing problems. The guy next to you will see it exactly the same, only it will be on the other side. Example .. Fox vs. Msnbc.. Both exist to Confirm your beliefs. They don't report anything, they just beat your drums with non stop nonsense and loose opinions, All Day Long.

We were warned by JFK about the media being controlled, and the puppets masters who pull all the strings. Unfortunately his message and his murder are in vein, like Edward Snowdens sacrifice of his Family, well paid job, Homeland, and everything he once was. It is drifting away to become another wasted moment that should have been capitalized on by millions marching on the White House lawn.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The universe will use any vehicle and any medium to communicate with us. Our job is to be alert and to listen.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:47 PM
link   

If the new world order is a state of consciousness, then
was the previous world order also a state of consciousness?
Was the previous world order a state of consciousness?

The real question, is when was the first 'society is a state
of consciousness' and when will be the last 'society is a
state of consciousness'?

Everything in-between would be just more of the same
without the wisdom learned from the beginning and
presumably the end. A hypothesis without beginning
or end and a way for heritance to show a progression
between the two has limited predictive value.

That said, you are thinking.. which is good.. that is
to be highly encouraged.

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:45 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I think that the higher up the dimensions the more multidimensional our understanding of the world is, and the more we understand the connection of all that is, including all humanity, all history etc. I think that views that feel very real and very obvious to us in this dimension will feel like delusions to us when we ascend.

I think that it's very likely that all of your perceived history only exists in your mind. Why did 2012 happen during your life? An age is about 2000 years. Is that just a coincidence? And "Jesus" is said to have been born about then, at the last shift of ages. Ever thought that your own life resembles the Jesus-story? Coincidence? Why is it that the development of technology, which is connected with the metaphorical biting of the apple in the garden of Eden, why is it that it has been speeding up rather slowly over most of history, and it just so happens that during your own lifetime this process has speeded up thousandfold and exponentially? A coincidence? Why is it that the Singularity might happen during your lifetime? I could come up with more examples. I think none of it is a coincidence. And all of it is just your private universe. It's to show you clearly what your choices are, to push you to make that choice. To make you go through the narrow gate, to make you get a place on "Noah's ark" and not perish in "the great flood".

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:02 AM
link   

Oh I knew exactly what you were saying in your first post.
This response was much the same. This whole solipsism
thing has been around for tens of thousands of years.

But where is the beginning? Where is the end? And what
about shared experience? If you don't address these
things, then there is zero predictive value and it's
pure solipsism.

I'm not heckling you.. not at all.. but you aren't developing
your idea yet. What you are saying is very ancient.

And since I am researching something very similar, I
am asking you for some further observations about
this ancient idea.

Thanks,

KPB

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 01:39 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

I think that the cycles that "the universe" is said by some to go through, where you go from garden of Eden to Nineteen Eighty-Four to the Apocalypse and then begin again from scratch again and again, I think that this cycle is the cycle that the Buddhists talk about when they say that you go through endless cycles of reincarnation, except for those few who leave the cycles. That's why the entire universe outside of you is a mirror of yourself.

"Your country" used to be "pagan". Then "the evil conspirators of the Vatican and Rome" spread Christianity. It's only in your mind. Christianity is the opening up of the connection to God to all of humanity. That's why "an evil elite" was furthering the Roman Empire, and that's why they're working on the UN, the World Bank, the IMF, the Federal Reserve, wars and all these things now. The Inquisition was nothing but gathering of wisdom that is used to enlighten you on an individual level. The crusades happened to spread the connection to God to you. And now what's happening is that "countries" are being dissolved and races are being mixed. I think that "your country" and "races" only exist in your mind. When countries are dissolving and races are being mixed it's because you are coming closer to God, ascending, your world is moving from the physical to the non-physical, the state of consciousness and enlightenment. And I believe that's what the Muslim immigration is about also. "Islam" means submission to God. In the Koran it is said that Jesus will return, and his religion will be Islam. I think that's all a mirror of yourself and partly metaphorical. It means that when you ascend to a solipsist perception, you will be in the New World Order, you will have had the return of Jesus, and your religion will be Islam, as in "submission to God". That only means that you don't fear anything but your creator. Anyone who goes through this process has it happening because of the Jews, the chosen people, who are a mirror of something within yourself in the same way as everything else.

As for the communication between "different people" I think you are pretty much communicating with yourself. You are communicating with yourself right now, as am I. We are one. We just don't understand how it works yet because we're in a low dimension, which means separation or fragmentation, as opposed to unity or wholeness, which is what higher dimension means. The highest dimension is God, which we are all part of. We have just been blinded and forgotten.

As for communication between people in this dimension, while we are here, I think it might be like Bashar says. Other people in your world are not those people, the real them, they are your versions of them. You are alone in your room. Other people are in their own rooms, with their own versions of you, which you don't know about.
edit on 511130Sat, 30 Nov 2013 01:51:09 -0600201309pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-30T01:51:09-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 02:15 AM
link   

Eryiedes

I don't subscribe to any of those three options.
As far as I'm concerned, at the end of the day, the only thing that has any right to be effecting my "conciousness" is called: Jack Danials, and I wouldn't want it forced on me either.
Aside from that...

-Peace-
I suggest you switch from Jack Daniel's to cannabis. It might give you new perspectives.

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 06:37 AM
link   

introspectionist
What I've written below is just a hypothesis I've been thinking about.

The world is not material. It's mind/metaphysical/spiritual. It's multidimensional. It's much more moldable than we've been taught. And we all live in our own private universes.

Satan is Lucifer, the light bearer. Evil only serves one purpose; to enlighten us.

edit on 341130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:34:07 -0600201307pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T14:34:07-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

So... the devil is a force for good...... that is quite an evil thought in itself....

The world is not material, well a lot of physics experiments counter your argument...

From a spiritual point of view you could say the universe is one of 'good and evil' this would be a more acceptable state of affairs that would be backed by the evidence of our experience.

We all live in our own private universe ? To what end ? Why would anyone need a universe to themselves ? Seems like an awful waste of space or computational space depending on your prevalence for real or simulated universes.

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join