It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

the new world order is a state of consciousness

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:40 PM
link   
What I've written below is just a hypothesis I've been thinking about.

The world is not material. It's mind/metaphysical/spiritual. It's multidimensional. It's much more moldable than we've been taught. And we all live in our own private universes.

Satan is Lucifer, the light bearer. Evil only serves one purpose; to enlighten us.

Your outer world is a mirror of your mind. As above so below, as within so without.

Thank God for
wars
poverty
pollution
atomic bombs
starvation
natural disasters
immigration
surveillance
the police state
financial crises
GMOs
nuclear disasters
diseases
rejection
depression
loneliness

The Zionists are for our good. They are people that have ascended to higher dimensions, become more enlightened than some others. And then descended to the dimension that we are residing in to wake us up/enlighten us. Just like 9/11, Fukushima, surveillance etc. is for our good/to enlighten us. Or since it's your private universe; the Zionists, 9/11, Fukushima, surveillance etc. exists to wake you up/enlighten you.

After you've gone through enough suffering you have a spiritual awakening and become a truth seeker. While you are a truth seeker your outer world keeps getting more and more evil. The surveillance and the police state increase, world war three is looming. Your outer world is getting very dark, very fast. You're getting paranoid. Sometimes you feel hopeless. Sometimes depressed. Sometimes angry. Sometimes you feel like you want to fight, to take action. Then a shift in consciousness happens. You realize that your outer world is your mind and that there is nothing to fear but your creator. You have entered the New World Order.
edit on 341130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 14:34:07 -0600201307pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T14:34:07-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
That is either genius or total crap!!!

Ill reread to try and get my head around it.

Just to quickly clarify, the Zionists you say have ascended, you mean the ones who own the banks and media or the people who believe in a Jewish homeland?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:27 PM
link   
reply to post by introspectionist

If the new world order is indeed a "state of consciousness", then it is represented by a flatline on an electroencephalograph.

-Peace-

edit on 29-11-2013 by Eryiedes because: Typo

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:59 PM
link   
We suffer from evil until we are awakened by it?

What about the perpetrators of evil? What do they suffer from?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:00 PM
link   

IkNOwSTuff
the Zionists you say have ascended, you mean the ones who own the banks and media or the people who believe in a Jewish homeland?
yes, both

Either it's a case of them having descended here to help us or it's a case of there being different versions of the same people in different dimensions, and people that are more misled than us being like a book for us to read and learn from. And the higher the dimension, the more connected all of humanity is understood to be. The Zionists are probably a part of you. We just perceive them as outside of us because we're in a low dimension.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:16 PM
link   

intrptr
We suffer from evil until we are awakened by it?

What about the perpetrators of evil? What do they suffer from?

I make a distinction between the suffering you experience yourself directly, and the evil you observe in your outer world. I think the outer world might be a mirror of your mind and "other people" thus not really being other people. Either representations/metaphors for aspects of yourself or a simulation that God is playing up just for you. Or maybe they are people but maybe it's like Bashar says that it's your version of them, rather than the actual real them. This also resonates with Socrates:

"Platonism" is a term coined by scholars to refer to the intellectual consequences of denying, as Plato's Socrates often does, the reality of the material world. In several dialogues, most notably the Republic, Socrates inverts the common man's intuition about what is knowable and what is real. While most people take the objects of their senses to be real if anything is, Socrates is contemptuous of people who think that something has to be graspable in the hands to be real. In the Theaetetus, he says such people are "eu a-mousoi", an expression that means literally, "happily without the muses" (Theaetetus 156a). In other words, such people live without the divine inspiration that gives him, and people like him, access to higher insights about reality.

Socrates's idea that reality is unavailable to those who use their senses is what puts him at odds with the common man, and with common sense. Socrates says that he who sees with his eyes is blind, and this idea is most famously captured in his allegory of the cave, and more explicitly in his description of the divided line. The allegory of the cave (begins Republic 7.514a) is a paradoxical analogy wherein Socrates argues that the invisible world is the most intelligible ("noeton") and that the visible world ("(h)oraton") is the least knowable, and the most obscure.

Socrates says in the Republic that people who take the sun-lit world of the senses to be good and real are living pitifully in a den of evil and ignorance. Socrates admits that few climb out of the den, or cave of ignorance, and those who do, not only have a terrible struggle to attain the heights, but when they go back down for a visit or to help other people up, they find themselves objects of scorn and ridicule.

According to Socrates, physical objects and physical events are "shadows" of their ideal or perfect forms, and exist only to the extent that they instantiate the perfect versions of themselves. Just as shadows are temporary, inconsequential epiphenomena produced by physical objects, physical objects are themselves fleeting phenomena caused by more substantial causes, the ideals of which they are mere instances. For example, Socrates thinks that perfect justice exists (although it is not clear where) and his own trial would be a cheap copy of it.

The allegory of the cave (often said by scholars to represent Plato's own epistemology and metaphysics) is intimately connected to his political ideology (often said to also be Plato's own), that only people who have climbed out of the cave and cast their eyes on a vision of goodness are fit to rule. Socrates claims that the enlightened men of society must be forced from their divine contemplations and be compelled to run the city according to their lofty insights. Thus is born the idea of the "philosopher-king", the wise person who accepts the power thrust upon him by the people who are wise enough to choose a good master. This is the main thesis of Socrates in the Republic, that the most wisdom the masses can muster is the wise choice of a ruler.
en.wikipedia.org...

I think that the perpetrators of evil might be misled by greed and other things and that they will be suffering as a result, and will learn. But at the moment I'm more leaning towards the outer world being a mirror of my mind and the people I see are just my version of them and the entire outer world just my own universe.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:23 PM
link   
reply to post by Eryiedes

Why? I think it's a state of enlightenment and an ascension into higher dimensions. It's a realization of the truth. From there onwards it just gets better. It's total liberation.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:35 PM
link   

Did you read the old ATS post by Helping Hand regarding the NWO/ TPTB in " the harvest and polarization"?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

Because it is nothing more than oligarchy.
It's death to the spirit of mankind.
It promises rewards for those (top 10%) who walk the path but that road ends in oblivion for the rest of humanity.
You wish to embrace it.
Go right ahead...I'll even buy you a ticket.
You wish to drag me with you?
Be sure to have your affairs in order...

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Interesting Thread, your screen name, surely suit's you.

You added a new perspective to something that, I'm sure many wonder about.

Thanks for your perspective. introspectionist
edit on 29-11-2013 by OOOOOO because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:45 PM
link   
reply to post by BDBinc

no, I haven't seen that

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:48 PM
link   
I see it the other way . The more evil you are,the more evil the world looks. The holy grail is how do we stop the evil onesfrom ruling.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:51 PM
link   
reply to post by symptomoftheuniverse

evil is simply lack of love

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:59 PM
link   
Yea, introspectionist

There is a thought that there are really only a number of souls, so when there are more, they become a bit washed out.

But how would, a rich NWO baby eater, fit into this picture.

It would seem hard to jump too many a number of dimensional universe's, at one time unless you were to use death as a catapult, while you were some what less dense, or connected.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:02 PM
link   

When I said, "we suffer from evil until we are awakened by it", I was thinking in simpler terms. For instance, I smoked cigarettes for a life time until the damage done nearly killed me. I was fortunate to have been awakened to my denial that there was something wrong with it.

In the beginning I was led to do it by advertising and peer pressure which, like Plato's cave allegory, influenced me to believe in the lies. Then I practiced denial until I was hooked on nicotine.

Even though I knew they were bad for me I didn't want to give them up for fear of the pain of withdrawal, or "coming up out of the cave".

Eventually I was led to the truth and escaped the bonds that kept me in the dark. Allegorically that is…

…and for real, too.

Thanks for the reference to Plato's Cave. Remember, we are controlled to think the shadows are real, but in actuality we have no idea what the real world looks like outside the comfort of our cave.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:05 PM
link   

I think that this view, which is the most common, is what constitutes the broad gate. I think that our outer world will keep getting more and more evil until we get the lesson, i.e. enter through the narrow gate. Either in this lifetime, or we're reincarnated again and again until we get it. I also think that this view is exactly what I'm talking about in my OP. My hypothesis is that this view gets stronger and stronger, and then suddenly the burden is lifted, and there is heaven on Earth.

“Do not call conspiracy everything this people calls a conspiracy; do not fear what they fear, and do not dread it. The Lord Almighty is the one you are to regard as holy, he is the one you are to fear, he is the one you are to dread. He will be a holy place; for both Israel and Judah he will be a stone that causes people to stumble and a rock that makes them fall. And for the people of Jerusalem he will be a trap and a snare. Many of them will stumble; they will fall and be broken, they will be snared and captured.”
Isaiah 8:12

This passage is one of many that I believe is what makes some people say Christianity was created by an elite to make the masses docile. Anyone is free to believe that. For me it is one of the views I'm open to. But for me personally there's too much pointing in the same direction to believe that. Do you ever wonder why 2012 happened during your lifetime, and why the Singularity possibly will too? And why the internet happens right now? And this Orwellian society with the massive surveillance? And why all this coincides with an individual awakening for some people? I know I have.

If the New World Order is positive, as my hypothesis says, then yes I do wish to drag you with me. But this is just a hypothesis and a discussion of ideas. I'm not promoting anything or trying to drag anyone in any direction.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:13 PM
link   

Someone should have warned you.
I ignore posts with religious parables or quotes.

-Peace-

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:28 PM
link   

That is one possibility. I believe in "as above so below", "as within so without". But I think it might be that an evil outer world is a mirror of the fake self, the self with lower case s. The conditioning that we have come to identify with. When we have our first spiritual awakening the world becomes darker for a lot of people and then keeps getting darker. I think this is what is called "the dark night of the soul". It is a cleansing of the soul. When the cleansing is finished, the New World Order is established. We either live in denial, and often depression, or we become soul searchers. Or, as a third option, we are already in the light without ever having been in "the shadow", as it's also called. The downside of that is that those people lack depth of vision since you have to be in the shadow to learn. So what you call being evil yourself I would call a blessing.
edit on 331130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:33:06 -0600201306pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T15:33:06-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:36 PM
link   

introspectionist

That is one possibility. I believe in "as above so below", "as within so without". But I think it might be that an evil outer world is a mirror of the fake self, the self with lower case s. The conditioning that we have come to identify with. When we have our first spiritual awakening the world becomes darker for a lot of people and then keeps getting darker. I think this is what is called "the dark night of the soul". It is a cleansing of the soul. When the cleansing is finished, the New World Order is established. We either live in denial, and often depression, or we become soul searchers. Or, as a third option, we are already in the light without ever having been in "the shadow", as it's also called. The downside of that is that those people lack depth of vision since you have to be in the shadow to learn. So what you call being evil yourself I would call a blessing.
edit on 331130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:33:06 -0600201306pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T15:33:06-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)
no,the evil greedy people will always make misery on other,for they are better

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 03:41 PM
link   

Ok. I'm not one of those dogmatic unquestioning people who believe in a certain religion just because my parents told me it was the truth or because the text itself says it's the truth, or anything like that. I listen to everyone and follow no one. I'm a truth seeker. And for me truth seeking includes all religions. I just quoted a passage about Socrates too. That is considered philosophy, not religion. For me there's no difference really.
edit on 431130Fri, 29 Nov 2013 15:43:43 -0600201343pAmerica/Chicago2013-11-29T15:43:43-06:0030 by introspectionist because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join