It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Astrologers welcome!

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:35 PM
link   
reply to post by crowdedskies

Crowdedskies, did you just change your avatar?

Are those skyclad witches riding their broom sticks?

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 08:40 PM
link   

sharkman
reply to post by onequestion

.... It is giving me a lot to read and study and I am grateful to have stepped into this thread!

Sharkman, That's great! I like your Stuart Wilde quote too, so true.

"Popular Lies are Truth, Unpopular Facts are Heresy."
Stuart Wilde
edit on 10-12-2013 by midnightstars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 10 2013 @ 10:37 PM
link   
reply to post by midnightstars

midnightstars,

Your attention to the details and insight are very helpful for a newcomer like me. It is obvious to me that you have very extensive knowledge and apparently quite a bit of experience and insight. It is a challenge to me to try to keep up with all of the information you are putting out there. It is like learning a new language, but very stimulating. Onequestion has done his/her self a great thing by asking for help and having the two of you step up and offer your views. Very nice of you both.

I wish that ATS had an astrology forum also, but I'm afraid that it might turn into another free-for-all like many of the others do here. Big reason why I lurk instead of post or retort. Been a member for almost 10 years and I have watched it all happen here, the good and the bad.

Thank you for the compliment about the quote. Stuart Wilde has been one of my favorites for about 25 years now and his writings and audio tapes and discs are still part of my library and incorporated into my life practices. Unfortunately he passed this last May from a heart attack while living in Ireland. He is sorely missed by many.
edit on 10-12-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 02:09 AM
link   

midnightstars

Yes, I uploaded another of my imaginative paintings . It is not the only theme that I paint though. Tne numbers are relevant.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:11 PM
link   
Wow hindu astrology to. Man you are very knowledgeable about this subject. I couldnt have asked for better input.

our attention to the details and insight are very helpful for a newcomer like me. It is obvious to me that you have very extensive knowledge and apparently quite a bit of experience and insight. It is a challenge to me to try to keep up with all of the information you are putting out there. It is like learning a new language, but very stimulating. Onequestion has done his/her self a great thing by asking for help and having the two of you step up and offer your views. Very nice of you both.

I agree. this thread has turned out amazing thanks to both of them and i am still tuned in! I appreciate it 110% and i am very happy to have these two putting so much effort in its awesome.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:18 PM
link   

sharkman

...I wish that ATS had an astrology forum also, but I'm afraid that it might turn into another free-for-all like many of the others do here. Big reason why I lurk instead of post or retort. Been a member for almost 10 years and I have watched it all happen here, the good and the bad.

So far this thread hasn't been attacked by trolls. I'm keeping my fingers crossed.

Thank you for the compliment about the quote. Stuart Wilde has been one of my favorites for about 25 years now and his writings and audio tapes and discs are still part of my library and incorporated into my life practices. Unfortunately he passed this last May from a heart attack while living in Ireland. He is sorely missed by many.

I remember seeing his books in the 90's. He seems to have died somewhat prematurely (66), and I wonder if he hadn't been weakened by his many fights with "dark entities."

Seriously, it's said that working with or dealing with spirits can shorten one's life.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:23 PM
link   

crowdedskies

midnightstars

Yes, I uploaded another of my imaginative paintings . It is not the only theme that I paint though. Tne numbers are relevant.

What do the numbers stand for? Very interesting artwork, crowdedskies. They're not posted on your wall and I can hardly see the thumbnails. Do you have a site?

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:26 PM
link   

I'm not a Hindu or Vedic astrologer, but some of their techniques are very useful.

I have yet to write out the info on your 1st House.

Later

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

Take your time man(or lady). Its well worth the wait.

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 10:40 PM
link   

midnightstars

"dark entities."

Seriously, it's said that working with or dealing with spirits can shorten one's life.

Just wanted to say that all this detail about astrology is DAUNTING, how amazing that this is being shown.

My thanks to all involved just wanted to show some love
I Believe in astrology and it was a deciding factor in choosing to fight for the love of my life.

Just wanted some advice regarding how I could find some balance with these entities.

because they are dark, and scary and I wouldn't ever mention possession in my household.

but what if there was a very real threat?

I cleanse the house with sage & have a bible by the bed, and some form of light.
lately its been more prominent, I refuse to ever be in total darkness.

be blessed
thanks for reading this if anyone can help im all ears
edit on 11-12-2013 by chasedwithbourbon because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:15 PM
link   

midnightstars,

He was very active the last several years of his life doing just what you mention. he was an active warrior in the "Aluna Worlds" as he termed it and he was shown many things, including that he would not witness many of the changes he and many others were working for. He warned in his books that the result of some kinds of metaphysical work could be difficult or worse.

He also spent a lot of time the last several years working to teach, bless and heal many people, but as you know this can be a very taxing practice. So be it! As he taught, he made his choices and he touched a lot of lives and I'm grateful to the women who pointed me to his work and the teachings of many others.

I do regret waiting so long to begin studying astrology. It is a very interesting study of personalities, psyches and the interrelationship of our existence with the planet and all other beings. This is probably why Jung studied it. Layer upon layer of inter-dependencies and relationships and influences. Quite fascinating stuff.

Keep it up! I'm enjoying the responses.

You may want to visit a site I joined recently located in Australia. There several very knowledgable astrologers who visit there and admin. Some Vedic (Hindu), Western and several other flavors too. Not a lot of activity there, but some very good input and views there. www.astrologerforum.com Nice folks there!

edit on 11-12-2013 by sharkman because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 11 2013 @ 11:34 PM
link   
reply to post by chasedwithbourbon

chasedwithbourbon,

In reference to the "dark entities" that were mentioned. I believe that if your heart and spirit are genuinely focused on the "good" and your intentions and life practices exemplify those and other virtuous values you need not worry about outside or "dark entities". I believe that focused and true thoughts and practices repels negative energy.

There may be times that you feel vulnerable or weak and this can sometimes leave a person feeling exposed, but be confident that your "true" intent and focus is in right action and you will persevere. The 'Dark" loathes and fears steadfastness and light. Persistence and perseverance are killers of the dark. The "Dark" thrives on weakness and vacillation.

When I feel vulnerable I ask in as humble a manner possible for the strength and guidance and protection to continue. I acknowledge my weakness and humanity and my fallibility and I pray for wisdom and strength to serve. This is an act of submission and recognition of Powers Greater Than Myself. It allows me to be open to being used as a tool for the Greater Good.

There is way too much emphasis put on asking for things in prayer. Ask to be made teachable and ask for the wisdom to serve. These are the kinds of prayers that drives the "Dark" and their "Ghoulies" nuts. It's very empowering when we acknowledge the Ancient Power that resides in Creation and ask to be made an apprentice and to be used for "Good".

Very Powerful Stuff, this humility thing!

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 12:50 AM
link   
reply to post by sharkman

Thank you for the advice

I do like to chow down on some humble pie.

sometimes when its so bad i ask god to literally take over myself cause i can't bear the weight.

My biggest fear is darkness but what truly #s with me is the Dreams..

there have been some that are so gruesome and terrifying that swearing off sleep was the only way i could think to save my sanity.
But soon enough the sweet call of slumber wraps me up again.

they seem to come in waves, like I've dreamt of actually being in the mind of a child molester and watched as he ruined a life, through his eyes.

lately i keep dreaming of witches

i usually remember the awful feelings i had in the dream and they carry on to my conscious life.

thanks for your concern, good always prevails sometimes i just forget that

be blessed

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 07:16 AM
link   

I have noted that midnightstars will be going through the explanation of the houses starting with house number 1. I will also do the same thing except I will start with house number 12.

First of all, what is a chart ? I am referring to the one in the opening post. Well it is a snapshot showing the position of all the planets and sun at the time and date of birth. Imagine a photographer located millions of miles in space above the north pole taking a picture. The earth is in the centre of that wheel called the natal chart and the planets are around. The twelve spokes coming out of the earth represent twelve segments and the planets fall within those segments. Remember , the snapshot is taken from the top of the earth but far enough to see all the other planets as well as the sun. This is the birth chart.

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:25 PM
link   

Maybe at the end of this the three of us can do a podcast?

This is going to make for a very interesting analysis between the two forms of astrology.

edit on 12-12-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:43 PM
link   

onequestion

This is going to make for a very interesting analysis between the two forms of astrology.

edit on 12-12-2013 by onequestion because: (no reason given)

Absolutely right . In fact, it will reveal the true nature of symbols; in that they are inter-changeable

edit on 12-12-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 12 2013 @ 04:50 PM
link   

midnightstars

crowdedskies

midnightstars

What do the numbers stand for? Very interesting artwork, crowdedskies. They're not posted on your wall and I can hardly see the thumbnails. Do you have a site?

Number 15 for Devil and 13 for Death , in the Tarot deck. As usual , I cherish what is most misunderstood.

I have not put my paintings on the web. They are very personal as they are all drawn from my imagination. However, I do occasionally share with friends.
edit on 12-12-2013 by crowdedskies because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:38 AM
link   

I want to tie up some loose ends in your chart.

Hemispheric Emphasis:

You have 5 planets in the Eastern hemisphere and 5 planets in the Western hemisphere. This is supposed to mean there’s a balance in your life circumstances between being free to do what you want and being constrained by the needs of others.

This astrological rule works in my life, but my chart is weighted with a preponderance of planets on one side.

You have 3 planets above the horizon in the Southern hemisphere and 7 planets below the horizon in the Northern hemisphere.

This is supposed to mean that you are more focused on personal interests, than those of the larger world. Your vision of the world is very subjective. In other words, if an event does not affect you directly, you don’t waste your time & energy on it.

Your life is pretty much lived backstage, behind the scenes.

Because masculine Air & Fire signs dominate your chart, this obscurity may lead to confusion and frustration. You are able to dominate your home or personal circle easily, and may be puzzled that your influence is not more widely felt. If there is a desire for fame or public recognition, this hemispheric imbalance may frustrate that desire.

The “Splash Pattern” is the name of your overall chart pattern. This means there’s at least one planet in every quadrant of the chart. This is associated with the “Jack of all trades, master of none” syndrome, which is like a repetition of the cliché used to describe Gemini in general.

Your “Mental Chemistry” (according to Sakoian & Caulfield) belongs to Group B (your Moon is borderline slow in its diurnal motion and Mercury precedes your Sun) meaning you have a “balanced, slow, deliberate perception of a situation, followed by a rapid mental response.” This type of mental chemistry is supposed to cut down on anxiety if nervousness is shown by other factors in the chart.

Yes, you’re high-strung, with a tendency to depression. So hopefully, this might help you.

edit on 13-12-2013 by midnightstars because: (no reason given)

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:40 AM
link   

I also need to clarify something in my experiment with using the Dorsan Clockwise House System:

In my own chart, the Clockwise (CW) houses give startlingly accurate results. Normally I use the Whole Sign house system and had no problem translating this into CW houses, because my Rising Degree is in the last decan of my Rising Sign, towards the end of the sign.

However, in your case, your Rising Degree is at the beginning of your Rising Sign. For this reason, I am forced to use the Equal House system on your chart. When your chart is switched to Equal House or Campanus (Dorsan’s favorite) or Placidus (Robert Powell’s favorite) to use the Clockwise houses, it gives a very different chart.

Suddenly all your planets in the 1st House are shifted to the Clockwise 12th House, so on and so forth.

Your Ascendant at 3° S Gemini 36’ is placed on the Eastern horizon and your CW 1st House is traced following the movement of the Sun clockwise towards the MC.

1st House contains East Point, Chiron & Pars Fortunae, most of it in S Taurus.
2nd House contains Venus, North Node, AntiVertex, Pallas in S Aries.
3rd House empty, most of it in S Pisces.
4th House begins after reaching the MC in S Aquarius.
5th House contains Jupiter in S Capricorn.
6th House contains the Jupiter/ Uranus midpoint at 21° S Sagittarius 21’ and Neptune.
7th House contains Uranus, West Point in S Scorpio.
8th House contains Saturn, South Node, Vertex, Pluto in S Libra.
9th House empty, most of it in S Virgo.
10th House begins at the IC in S Leo.
11th House empty, most of it in S Cancer.
12th House begins at 3° S Cancer 36’ and contains the Moon, Mercury, Mars, Ceres, Sun.

This gives a very different reading and adds much fascinating dimension to the chart.

You have a very complicated 1st House (using the traditional CCW Houses), so I’m splitting the 1st House reading up into parts.

Later.

posted on Dec, 13 2013 @ 03:46 AM
link   

chasedwithbourbon

midnightstars

"dark entities."

Just wanted to say that all this detail about astrology is DAUNTING, how amazing that this is being shown.

My thanks to all involved just wanted to show some love
I Believe in astrology and it was a deciding factor in choosing to fight for the love of my life.

Just wanted some advice regarding how I could find some balance with these entities.

because they are dark, and scary and I wouldn't ever mention possession in my household.

but what if there was a very real threat?

I cleanse the house with sage & have a bible by the bed, and some form of light.
lately its been more prominent, I refuse to ever be in total darkness.

be blessed
thanks for reading this if anyone can help im all ears

Chasedwithbourbon, you should start another thread asking for input with your problem. I'm sure there are knowledgeable occultists here who know how to clear space and do various protection rituals.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join