It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peoples voice station already taken over by the elite

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:20 PM
link   
I was just sitting here watching the people voice, on it was Jana Dowling. It turns out that Jana Dowling is a public school girl: a UK term for a person who was educated at an elite public school. To me the peoples voice was supposed to be about the people. The elites have many places they can be heard, everyone else doesn't. What is the point in the peoples voice if the boarding school elite take charge. It doesn't matter what you say if they are in charge.I wonder how many other boarding school elites are in key positions on the people voice.

It is even more insideous than that. They are there using the people money to do so. They have used people money to give the appearance of fairness. Was the people voice really about giving privately educated people who want to be a part, or bigger part of the media a way to do so while serving their own agenda.

Where is the peoples voice now?

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:45 PM
link   
Are you talking about the David Icke station?

I really dont see an issue here, big deal she went to a public school?
And why is it called a public school? In OZ and the rest of the world they are called private schools which makes so much more sense.

Ive got plenty of friends who went to private schools and none of them came from what I would call rich or elite families.

Ill be sending my kids to the best possible schools and I can assure you Im about as unelite as they come.

Where someone went to school may tell you a few things about their upbringing but it is definitely not the be all and end all of their character.

That said, Ive never heard of this lady before, does she count as 1 of the elite?
edit on 28/11/2013 by IkNOwSTuff because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 06:05 PM
link   
reply to post by IkNOwSTuff

In the UK a public school( boarding school) is seen as in many ways quite different from private schools. But really what is the point of the people voice if you let those in positions of power in it who are the type who already have a say in all the other media.

My point if, if the peoples voice is about putting the same class and type of people in the power positions as normal then what is it's point. How is this the peoples voice. Also saying that you want your kids to go to the best schools, is like saying leave the wealthy take money from the poor because I want to be rich some day: they are very different things.

But that is the trick the I am not like all those other boarding school girls/boys is just the crap they normally use to take over.

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 11:42 PM
link   
The peoples voice seems to have sunk to being a home for all those with the connections to get into media jobs but not the talent to move up. So all the really crap people end up on it, doing a bad job of being mainstream media: which it wasn't supposed to be anyway. Now David Icke wants more money for the people voice. Also it just seems wrong to me that his son automatically gets a show on the peoples voice: together with his cronies: when it was set up with other peoples money.

top topics

join