It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Comets are actually long range artillery shells from ALIENS.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
Highly advanced alien civilization attacking a planet many LY away with "ballistic" weapon??!?
anyway, S&F for putting a smile on my face

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:33 PM
link   

boncho
No evidence whatsoever to back this up.

BEST THREAD EVAR!!!!

That has to win an award for most honest and explicit summation every

I shall now read more, I love it when it starts of good. Haha..

S&F for that alone Bonchy!!

edit on 28-11-2013 by winofiend because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:43 PM
link   
Previously, on this thread.

Boncho alluded to the nature of the recent spate of meteors attacking the planet Earth as being from sinister alien origins. Captain wino, investigative reporter, remembers a key element to this scenario that may add vital evidence for this being the case. As such he sets out to look for clues. Clues to the truth. Truth that will shock and awe you, the reader. And now.. part 2 of... General Chit Chat.

the adventures of Flash Gordon, a handsome polo player and Yale University graduate, and his companions Dale Arden and Dr. Hans Zarkov. The story begins with Earth bombarded by fiery meteors. Dr. Zarkov invents a rocket ship to locate their place of origin in outer space. Half mad, he kidnaps Flash and Dale, whose plane has crashed in the area, and the three travel to the planet Mongo, where they discover the meteors are weapons devised by Ming the Merciless, evil ruler of Mongo.

I found it I found it. I knew I remembered it. I knew it. I knew it. Boncho, are you having regression therapy? I know it was a tv show long long ago, and then a tv show not so long ago, and then it got confused with everyone asking "WHEN WILL THE FLASH RUN FAST??? THIS SHOW IS TOO SLOW." because they at first mixed up the characters, but...

no one else in the thread had said anything...

I fear I may have broken something..

Oo

Flash... Wooohooo Saviour of the Universe..

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 07:56 PM
link   
reply to post by winofiend

Actually, I really wanted to watch Flash Gordon as a kid, but all I found was Flesh Gordon hidden under my dads laundry pile. The rest is history.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:05 PM
link   
Thanks for the chuckles ATS. Of course its a joke.

But if you want a science reason for why thats a load of meteoric slime…

If the aliens have the tech to orbit, grab and launch a rock at us, then why don't they have the tech to hit what they are aiming at?

A good book called "Footfall" uses that scenario. The "aliens" drop rocks they get from the asteroid belt. Pretty cool. Takes out infrastructure like dams and cities but leaves the planet safe to inhabit once humans are removed from the equation.

They didn't have to "launch" the rocks. Just nudge its orbital trajectory a bit and "drop" it into earths gravity well. Kinetics does the rest.

Hella idea. Since I don't see cities or dams disappearing into craters I know it hash't happened over the entire civilization epoch.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:31 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have to go with Giorgio this time, he told me.......

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:34 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

and I thought humanity had lost its creativity... this thread has proved me wrong. S&F

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 08:46 PM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

If the aliens have the tech to orbit, grab and launch a rock at us, then why don't they have the tech to hit what they are aiming at?

They have no control over the constant warping of time and space. However, rocks are cheap, and they have a great many of them, so they keep trying, and trying. Sooner, or later, they are very likely to hit us with one the size of Umongus, their largest moon.

I've enjoyed the Hell out of this thread! Thanks Boncho, and everyone else! [Pretend this is a triple "thumbs up" for everyone!]

See ya,
Milt

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:11 PM
link   

SonOfTheLawOfOne
Lay off the Starship Troopers boncho!

It's how the bugs did it. Let's just hope Buenos Aires doesn't get wiped out

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by BenReclused

However, rocks are cheap, and they have a great many of them, so they keep trying, and trying.

You remind me of thew era of dumb bombs. Just drop strings of block busters and you're bound to hit something.

If aliens have the tech to get here I can't see them missing that badly.

One could make dumb asteroids smarter, just strap on some thrusters.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 01:44 AM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Well Then,
We have the upper hand.
As their accuracy requires light years to dial in.
In the meantime, we are a bright blue moving target.

Faithful to our Sun.
Aimless and Unpredictable.
While dancing on Infinity.

The Glory of Creation Lives Within Infinite Diversity.

Relax,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,, Wildmanimal

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 04:37 AM
link   
New development, President Obama addressed the nation today,
the president is quoted as saying, "I feel my presidency has been the most
effective in thwarting these interplanetary terror objects, today
I have devised a plan to ensure the safety of the entire planet,
thereby making me the most effective president of all time.
No takesies backsies. My plan is to reverse the orbit of the
Earth, just temporarily until we can get the cost of super space lasers
under control, i called the head of NASA this morning to let him know."

posted on Dec, 6 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

boncho

Nice try at obfuscation! It's rather obvious what hit the dinosaurs was meant to terraform the planet, but, because of contamination, we sprouted out of the primordial goo the asteroid left.

Which actually confirms the original theory. Since, we are technically the long distant relatives of the rock slinging aliens, they don't wish for an all out invasion.

Good god man, get your facts straight.

Hahah! I'd had to star that comment! Awesome!

*thumbs up*

-SAP-
edit on 6-12-2013 by SloAnPainful because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 1   >>

join