It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

scratches and bruises

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jan, 7 2014 @ 10:40 PM
link   
reply to post by Curiousgal

I will go straight to answer you, didn't read the replies, probably someone already adviced this, either way, i had similar experienced, but nothing ever vcame to more then a couple of headaches, a bruise and bad nights,

I had and sometimes had entites that intend on causing me harm and i learned a way of two on how to repell them.

The 'go away' spelled out loud will not work if the entities are powerful, but you can do neat things to protect yourself and you dont' even have to do visuallization to achieve it.

1- get a salt lamp (URGENTLY).

Put it into your dorm, in a corner, with a low level light inside, salt lamps are made with salt rocks, they are usually light rose in color and have a nice hole into it so the light can iluminate through them.

They irradiate a wonderful colored light, if you use a low wattage lamp you can have a very dim light with them that iluminate all the dorm. This lights are awesome because of 2 things, the color they irradiate and the fact that they are made up of salt.

This color plus salt gives a powerful counter measure against bad spirits and entities, they have a serious problem dealing with this lights inside your dorm, they simply can't enter or they will minimize their effort, you can actully persuade them to disturb you with this.

2- get a fan, a semi-louder fan working all night inside your dorm, making a buzzling sound, like the ones found in tiny air-heat devices, just turn it on without the heat.

THe sound produced by the humming of the fan working at 50/60hz is enough to cause a disruption in the field of your room and they seem to disturb them seriously.

I can guarantee you, with this 2 simple steps they will stop haunting you at night and you NEED to keep them out of your room at night, because, that's when you recharge your batteries (so to speak).

THe majority of posessions and tortures like the one you describe tend to have some form of success when the subject is exhausted and can't fight anymore.

Give yourself the advantage by sleeping well and they will be gone, because they really can't fight agasint you when the odds are in your favor, after all, you're the only ruler of your body, not them.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:30 AM
link   
reply to post by tecnogaming

I'm copy/pasting this to my files! I need this to tell people who post on my thread about such things.

I work third shift, so I sleep during the day. I turn on a fan beside my bed to block out any outside noise. So, at least I have 1/2 the protection!
I need to find one of those salt lamps. I do have the rose colored curtains that give off a rose color, but I need the salt, right?

Thank you for posting this. Not that I'm being attacked by a demon, but there have been times in the past when I've felt a presence with me that I wished to leave.

posted on Jan, 9 2014 @ 12:31 AM
link   
Curiousgal, do you have any updates?

Are you okay?

posted on Jan, 10 2014 @ 09:38 PM
link   
reply to post by sled735

Yeah it really works, the light is really a protection but coming from the salt lamp it works more like a "blessing" for a good sleep.

I don't know whichcraft, magic or any discipline, nobody told me this, I am sensitive and I am mostly base my beliefs purely on my experience.

I try things and when things works I implement them. I even don't want to read about it on the internet, if it works for me, well, it works.. I found that it's much more easier to try things and see if they work, than trying to study a discipline, also, easier on your belief system.

Every time you try and implement something from the theoretical point of you, you will have problems, believing in the method or the person that teach the method or anything in between.

When you actually try something and experience for yourself.. a whole new level.

I came to accept this protection as something as natural as the world around me. It seems to be a spectrum of light that gets in the way of bad attitude energies. Cleans the room, feels right, not even a good candle can touch this.

Well i supposed I am a good salesman hahah.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Hi Curiousgal,

I'm thinking about you and hope you are ok. You haven't logged on in more than three weeks and I am thinking perhaps you've gone somewhere for refuge. Please let us know how you are doing when you get this. I hope you are winning your battle and have the support of those who love you.

posted on Jan, 19 2014 @ 01:47 AM
link   
Demon harassment is real.

The answer is to search for the true God Jehovah. Scripture says:

(Proverbs 18:10) . . .The name of Jehovah is a strong tower. Into it the righteous runs and is given protection.

Another scripture states:

(Proverbs 19:23) . . .The fear of Jehovah tends toward life, and one will spend the night satisfied; one will not be visited with what is bad.

You need to pray to Jehovah God for his help. Then you need to act in harmony with the prayer. Seek out Jehovah's witnesses who will gladly help you to understand the truth behind what is happening to you, and help you free yourself from demon harassment.

Spirits and how to resist wicked ones

Wicked spirits can approach anyone. Satan himself even approached Jesus and tempted him. But Jesus resisted Satan's temptations and Satan left him alone. The healthful word of truth states:

(James 4:7) . . .Subject yourselves, therefore, to God; but oppose the Devil, and he will flee from YOU.

The whole world is lying in the power of Satan. Jehovah the true God is powerful though and he does protect his people. And all sincere ones who call upon his name with faith.

There are steps you need to take to free yourself from this. You need to get rid of anything involved with the occult in your life. Rid your house of any amulets, movies, music, books, or anything dealing with the occult. Also anything in your possession that was owned by a practitioner of the occult.

False idols can also attract wicked spirits, such as Buddha idols, crosses, Mary and Jesus, etc. The practice of yoga is spiritistic, as is meditation, out of body experiences, etc. Any such practice of the occult can also welcome Satan into your life. And he will play havoc on it.

Jehovah said:

(Deuteronomy 18:10-13) . . .There should not be found in you anyone who makes his son or his daughter pass through the fire, anyone who employs divination, a practicer of magic or anyone who looks for omens or a sorcerer, 11 or one who binds others with a spell or anyone who consults a spirit medium or a professional foreteller of events or anyone who inquires of the dead. 12 For everybody doing these things is something detestable to Jehovah, and on account of these detestable things Jehovah your God is driving them away from before you. 13 You should prove yourself faultless with Jehovah your God.

Also:

(Deuteronomy 18:14) . . .“For these nations whom you are dispossessing used to listen to those practicing magic and to those who divine; but as for you, Jehovah your God has not given you anything like this.

The practice of the occult, in whatever form it may take is disgusting in God's eyes and he forbids it just because he knows it misleads people away from the truth and from the help they really need, and also because of the evil nature of Satan and his demons.

Many in the first century that broke away from witchcraft had to burn their books on magic:

(Acts 19:19, 20) 19 Indeed, quite a number of those who practiced magical arts brought their books together and burned them up before everybody. And they calculated together the prices of them and found them worth fifty thousand pieces of silver. 20 Thus in a mighty way the word of Jehovah kept growing and prevailing.

Indeed the name of Jehovah is a strong tower.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:03 PM
link   
reply to post by TruthLover557

hey there truth, sorry for disappearing, u hit the nail perfectly ive been in hiding just got too stressfull and have spent past couple months trying to ignore it all away, doesnt work lol. i may be battered and bruised but still kickin, just havent felt social at all. attacks still happening in waves with a few days thru a cpl weeks between attacks, but seems to gradually get more violent. will be lookin into the other posters advice, funny for xmas i got a dyson hot cold fan and do rest better when its on, i figured it was just drowning out noises id usually hear but thinking back attacks have been spaced further apart, up to a cpl wks, but nasty when they finally come. now i wonder how many were nights the fan was off... anyway, just wanted to let u know im ok and appreciate ur concern and ur understanding how my brain (mal)functions under too much stress. will try to check in again when feelin up to it.

posted on Feb, 19 2014 @ 09:07 PM
link   
reply to post by tecnogaming

albeit belated im finally thanking u for advice, have been usin a new fan many nights since xmas and am thinkin it may explain why i go longer stretches without attack, now wondering how many attacks came when fan was off, didnt pay any attention. will be lookin into the salt lamp as well thank you.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 09:19 AM
link   
The scratches are a sure sign to get in control of your life more. Some things you might not be able to change outright, for example, if your health prohibits keeping a tidy and glowing home and you can't keep up with the Jones next door, and all your work at examining your daily life and reactions for clues as to what you need to work on, your prayers, your meditations, and even raising your frequency, ie. take away 3 lower frequency things, whatever they are, ie violent movies, arguing with one particular family or friend, drinking alot of soda, (I included a mix, because it be anything from emotions, to food addiction, to anger issues, to violent media, etc). You put in 3 positives: rainbow foods, ie fruits and veggies. Meditation. Comedies. Things that make you laught. Walks in nature/birdsong. Sungazing, if its safe, not during flares, early morning or sunset, just letting it in the corners of your eyes may be the safest with all the sun activities lately. Prayers for others. Withdrawing from toxic conversations and interceding in privacy, refusing to get into the "im right, your wrong issues" with others. And find happiness, positive beliefs, and rise up. Because then often ideas flourish. I've had answers to problems come that I coudln't figure out, rainy weather, or grey foggy days, and stuck inside then the sun comes out, and I step outside of the box, literally, outside. And a whole download of answers that were stockpiled come.

So when you're getting in touch with your own life, which will reveal your own faults and flaws, and misunderstandings, and lessons, and growth factors, then some things can clear up, even some healings can take place. Ie. Amita Moorjani's videos and her NDE come to mind, and it was more that your own spirit and body knows how to heal when you take the negative toxins out of your life.

But something don't go away, and they may telling you, to stop worrying about the little details that to them are meaningless, maybe they don't care if your house is cluttered. You care, your neighors do, but some trials are for the benefit of others. In a decent society, you'd be able to phone for help, and someone would come. We don't live in a decent society. Some things are not even for our benefit, but to challenge the belief systems, empahty and compassion of those around us. That is at least one way to put some of the more persistant things into perspective.

When you start to have gratitude for the gift of life, and its potential growth, start to sift through each day for lessons and how it might be better to have responded, work for others, then they will stop scratching and making themselves known.

Because your frequency will rise above theirs. From my own direct experiences, its moments when everyone gets upset, and the computer breaks down, and its like gremlins runnign around your home and something negative is flowing through your family and you can sense this assualt, its when you give into this, get upset over the computer and everyone starts to "fall" that some negative things occur, scoop marks, or scratches.

So its like negativity attempts to lower your frequency to reach you. At least that is the pattern I've noted. And I grew up in a family that seemed to fight or disagree over nothing.

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 05:51 PM
link   

If you are still looking for help. I will be more then happy to help you with this issue. Just email me at [email protected]. I help people all over, and I teach them what to do and how to do it step by step. My directions are detailed but easy to follow and at absolutely no charge and no strings.

Best regards,
Lisa Gutierrez-Haley (exorcist/cleanser)

posted on Feb, 20 2014 @ 07:44 PM
link   

sisparanormalsociety

If you are still looking for help. I will be more then happy to help you with this issue. Just email me at [email protected]. I help people all over, and I teach them what to do and how to do it step by step. My directions are detailed but easy to follow and at absolutely no charge and no strings.

Best regards,
Lisa Gutierrez-Haley (exorcist/cleanser)

Hi, Lisa! You posted in my thread about the show, I'll Haunt You When I'm Dead, and gave your contact info. But when I went to it, it said something about 'not found'. Could this be a glitch on my end? Are you sure it's working?

I've suggested several people contact you from posts made in my other paranormal thread, but I don't know if they did.

Good to see you are still lurking around ATS.

posted on Feb, 22 2014 @ 04:38 PM
link   

Thanks so much for getting back to us, Curiousgal. Wishing you strength and perseverance.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join