It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Pizza Hut manager refuses to open for Thanks Giving, gets fired! Happy Thanks Giving Corporate Ameri

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:34 AM
link   

Auricom
reply to post by starfoxxx

While I feel for the guy, let me ask you (and everyone else) this. How would you handle if all the stores, hotels, gas stations and the like being closed on Thanksgiving? Yet, people expect these same places to be open. Think about a hotel closing down on Thanksgiving day. How do you think that will play out? No clean sheets, no one to refil ice machines, no one to handle maintenance. (What if a toilette overflows?)

How about running out of gas? How about having an engine failure on the highway to visit the inlaws for some turkey?

Unfortunately, in some industries you have to make sacrifices. If you're not able to make those, you're probably in the wrong industry!

While I agree with you on that.. We are talking about a pizza hut. Not the things you mention.
The world would not stop if a pizza hut was closed..

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:54 PM
link   
I passed a pizza hut in croften md yesterday on my to family dinner and it was closed. So is it the whole corporation or just the owner of that one that waned to be open?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 02:53 PM
link   

JHumm
I passed a pizza hut in croften md yesterday on my to family dinner and it was closed. So is it the whole corporation or just the owner of that one that waned to be open?

We found out the franchise owner was insisting on it.. They fired him, the corporation was getting very bad press and told them to re-hire him.. We are still waiting to see if he takes the job back.
edit on 29-11-2013 by starfoxxx because: (no reason given)

<< 4  5  6   >>

join