It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

My experience of being psychically vampirised

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 09:29 PM
link   

UnifiedSerenity
It really depends on your spiritual path in how to deal with them. It's all about energy and such. As a messianic believer I chose to not feed them, send unconditional love and typically it's not very tasty to them. If you resist in and of yourself that is feeding them because it's energy.

I look at it as the place of content. If you are like that easy bending reed then they can't suck off of you. As a believer, if it is a non corporeal being then I just walk in the blood covering of Yeshua, and trust me, they don't like that at all.

I used to do a lot of energetic work. I had a friend who was a psychic vampire who was addicted to prana. I taught her how to tap into more universal ethereal energy, but it was not the same. She had to choose to suck off of others life energy vs universal. It's very seductive and typically many enjoy the experience only they don't realize they are being completely drained.

People who monopolize conversations are draining in and of themselves. What the heck does he offer in friendship to put up with him? I would either drop him as a friend or tell him, 'You know "bob", to have a friend you need to be a friend and allow others to speak in a conversation. If you are not interested in anything I have to say, then maybe we shouldn't be friends". That of course might hurt is poor wittle feewings or it could help him realize no one enjoys his company because he is a braggart. It also requires others to be honest and willing to express themselves and risk losing a friend in hopes of helping them. I find few people are willing to be absolutely honest when it is required.

Thank you for your input, it was informative and I will take it into consideration as it seems interesting.

Thruthseek3r

<< 1   >>

join