It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Does Satan or Demons Exist in this world?

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Shadow Herder

Yes demons exist. They are evil spirits that can send messages and orders to people's minds; ESPECIALLY people who think they don't exist. Everyone has experienced getting a message or temptation that they know 100% didn't originate from inside them but was broadcast into them. Even Christians have to thwart the evil messages sent their way. God says, "take every thought captive to Christ." The birds can fly above us but don't let them make a nest in our hair. Anyone who repeatedly sins is repeatedly listening and obeying demonic messages. Nobody except Christ HAS NOT obeyed a demonic order / message at one time or another. They get so happy when they get people to sin because eventually they will get to torture that soul for eternity in the most torturous conditions ever imagined, plus it pushes the calm loving voice of God further and further away from that person's mind.

Even people who have never been in a church or heard about Jesus will admit they hear God's voice. When asked if they also hear evil spirits, they say "Oh ya, I just ignore those voices."

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   

As far as I'm concerned, there are no such things and Demons or the Devil.

Or Angels or God, for that matter.

I think such things have a deep rooted history in human cultural evolution. Anthropomorphic personification is a very common thing we humans do; we "human-ify" non-human things in order to give some sense of reasoning to them.

Why do we die? What is death? We can't stop it. Well, what if death was actually a being of some sort, a skeleton in a robe? Maybe that way, it makes sense - it can be reasoned with, bartered or even killed?

Why do all these horrible things happen to good people? It doesn't make sense! Wait.. maybe these horrible things have an instigator? Maybe some spirit or evil being?

Darkness, the unknown, danger, fear - all these things, in our early history, contributed to these things now known as Demons and Devils and even Angels and God(s).

Personally, if people want to believe in them, great. Just don't make up false facts or stories without empirical evidence claiming they are real. Because they aren't.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:24 AM
link   

StopThaZionistWorldOrder
Yes demons exist. They are evil spirits that can send messages and orders to people's minds; ESPECIALLY people who think they don't exist. Everyone has experienced getting a message or temptation that they know 100% didn't originate from inside them but was broadcast into them.

Whoa.. Stop there. Prove that statement, please. "100%" is a fairly strong percentage of accuracy and you have NO way of proving that. That is a pretty ridiculous claim. How do you test for this? How do you know it isn't a normal, human desire?

When I've had the flu and had a high temperature, i hallucinate. Those things or dreams I experience all come from me - no demon or devil. While I cannot prove that, there is NO evidence to suggest otherwise and all medical science would certainly back up my conclusion these hallucinations came from me, not demons.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:27 AM
link   
reply to post by noonebutme

Only a fool says there is no God. Only a fool says evil spirits don't talk to people. If your HUMAN there are entities that can send messages to your mind , get over it.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well I have to say I'm a little shocked about how widespread misconceptions are. I would have thought an occultist would have chimed in by now...

Satan is a title. It means "Accuser". It is not the name of an entity, and Satan is not a demon.

A demon is entirely different from an angel, and a demon is entirely different from a fallen angel.

Angels are immortal entities created by God, and the 1/3rd who rebelled against God were kicked out of heaven. They underwent a permanent transfiguration due to their "fall", just as Adam and Eve underwent a transformation when sin entered them. Anyway, a fallen angel has a body, and can manifest physically.

A demon is a disembodied spirit and was not created by God.

A demon is the spiritual result of the hybridisation process (the blending of fallen angels with humans) detailed in many ancient texts including the scriptures. The living being that resulted was an abomination that was never supposed to exist. It's life force, or spirit, does not belong in the natural order and when the hybrid (or nephilim) died, the spirit was released to roam the earth. It seeks out another body to inhabit, and is responsible for both animal and human possession.

edit on 29-11-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

Only a fool says there is no God. Only a fool says evil spirits don't talk to people. If your HUMAN there are entities that can send messages to your mind , get over it.

How about I demand that one speak to me? How about I demand to observe Lucifer's presence and hold conference with Satan himself? What do you think will happen? I'm tempted to do it, just to see for myself. How else am I to be sure?
edit on 29-11-2013 by AfterInfinity because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:54 AM
link   
Yes they exist, around the time of Job they could move freely between the inviable spirit realms of heaven and earth, but that has ended with this war.

7 And war broke out in heaven: Mi′cha·el and his angels battled with the dragon, and the dragon and its angels battled
8 but they did not prevail, nor was a place found for them any longer in heaven.
9 So down the great dragon was hurled, the original serpent, the one called Devil and Satan, who is misleading the entire inhabited earth; he was hurled down to the earth, and his angels were hurled down with him.
10 I heard a loud voice in heaven say:
“Now have come to pass the salvation and the power and the Kingdom of our God and the authority of his Christ, because the accuser of our brothers has been hurled down, who accuses them day and night before our God!
11 And they conquered him+ because of the blood of the Lamb and because of the word of their witnessing, and they did not love their souls even in the face of death.
12 On this account be glad, you heavens and you who reside in them! Woe for the earth and for the sea, because the Devil has come down to you, having great anger, knowing that he has a short period of time.”

Now they are focused exclusively on the earth and it's inhabitants, one person who had contact with them told me, they like to mess with your mind and scare people. They get a perverse kick out of it.
edit on 29-11-2013 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:59 AM
link   
To have an idea what paradise may be like,

Would we not need a hell to gauge against it?

How will we come to realize there is a difference?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by loveguy

The philosophy of the yin and yang. Things are defined just as much by what they are not, as by what they are. Your clearest definer is your exact opposite. Without darkness, what is there to give light value? And that in itself gives darkness value.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:02 AM
link   
Think of when you have sensed danger when you cant see anything or have walked into a room and feel an energy. Some are more sensitive than others but we all have had this happen. Now imagine an outside source, not yet identified and studied, that can manipulate that.

I think there are things unexplained and they have acted on people in the past - we have a bit of information but not quite enough to fully elicit causation. I think there is something that we call demons. We will likely never get hard proof as it then could be controlled instead of screwing with people as it does. Maybe ancestors knew this, found a protection, and that is the answer- that simple.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:11 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I think the real demons are standing in our shoes, sitting in our seats, drinking coffee from our mugs. No greater monster has ever existed, than the human race. And that's the reality we're trying to avoid while looking everywhere but the mirror.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:12 AM
link   

UnderGetty
A demon is a disembodied spirit and was not created by God.

If demons existed, they would be the work of God; but would it be just on the part of God to have created beings condemned eternally to evil and to misery? If demons exist, it is in your low world, and in other worlds of similar degree, that they are to be found. They are the human hypocrites who represent a just God as being cruel and vindictive, and who imagine that they make themselves agreeable to Him by the abominations they commit in His name

lnk

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by Dianec

I think the real demons are standing in our shoes, sitting in our seats, drinking coffee from our mugs. No greater monster has ever existed, than the human race. And that's the reality we're trying to avoid while looking everywhere but the mirror.

I completely agree with you. Well put. However it does not explain the few cases of possession where people who are fine suddenly become inflicted with some other personality entirely - along with physical symptomology. Also - the cure for this demon state is awfully effective and it is also unseen. The evidence, IMO points to things still not answered in full.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 11:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Dianec

I don't know, but that's not a good reason to go "Oh, it's demons because I don't know."

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:13 PM
link   

I explained why a demon exists and is not created by God. Not everything that exists today is a creation of God.

If I go into a lab and splice the DNA of one organism into another, the resulting Chimera is a creation of mine. It is not, and was never intended to be a creation of God.

Now if I create this living creature then it contains a "breath" (πνευμα), just like every other living being, except that the type of spirit does not fit within Gods order. What happens when the chimera dies? There is no natural order or pathway for this spirit to transition.

Is this God's fault? No.

The spirit writings you referred to are channelled information not from God. The use of the word "may" in the definition below is the twist here deliberately misleads. This is the problem with channelled knowledge.

"Spirits may be defined as the intelligent beings of the creation..."

Legalistically, intelligent beings of the creation are associated with a spirit so the statement is true, but it omits intelligent beings not of the creation and so the reader is lead to assume that all intelligent beings are of the creation.

Then of course another equally true statement could be that demons are demons and not spirits because spirits are intelligent beings of the creation.

Remember that the accuser is a master legalist and his words are full of hooks and pitfalls. Tread carefully my friend.

edit on 29-11-2013 by UnderGetty because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by UnderGetty

I explained why a demon exists and is not created by God. Not everything that exists today is a creation of God.

Isn't there something in the Bible about there's nothing that wasn't made by God or some such?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:16 PM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

If it helps people to heal to look outside of themseles it's good medicine, and it has healed people who've found God to replace the "demon". If it's more we don't yet have hard proof of than it's better to acknowledge that because to not do so is to have zero answers and therefore no interventions.

And let's say demons are us - created by the mind - this makes them real. It doesn't really matter if they come from thin air or are something people manifest because the dark energy exists. If they would not exist without us we will never know (tree in forest).

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:21 PM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by StopThaZionistWorldOrder

How about I demand that one speak to me? How about I demand to observe Lucifer's presence and hold conference with Satan himself? What do you think will happen? I'm tempted to do it, just to see for myself. How else am I to be sure?

There are safer ways to go about this if you're seeking to experience for yourself whether or not demons exist.

I don't know where you live, but if you're lucky, there might be a street ministry in your town that is focussed on deliverance type stuff.

I suggest you seek out a group that is ministering to SRA victims / chosen ones. I'm sure if you ask, they'll be happy to bring you along. There's nothing like encountering a multiple one on one to give you first hand experience of this side of the world.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:37 PM
link   

AfterInfinity

Isn't there something in the Bible about there's nothing that wasn't made by God or some such?

Funnily enough, the scriptures say the opposite.

They do say that God is the first and the last. It says He created heaven earth and all the living things yada yada.

Then in the 6th chapter of Genesis, the seed wars had begun and hybrids walked the earth. By the 7th chapter, God was ready to destroy the lot because All living things had become corrupted. Noah was building the ark, and stuffing it full with 9 specimens of every species.

The flood wiped out most of the hybrids, but some still survived, the most problematic being the human hybrids, and it took a lot of bloodshed and interbreeding to dilute the effect to what we have today.

If you study the incredibly dry books of scripture that list the family bloodlines, you'll discover that the tribes which genocide was ordered against were tribes of human hybrids. One of the main purposes of these books is to show where these bloodlines came from and to also prove that the bloodline of Jesus was pure human. If his bloodline was corrupt, then the first prophesy in the scriptures, made by God, would have been false. The whole point of the seed war was to corrupt Eve's seed so the serpents seed could not be crushed.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 12:45 PM
link   

Funnily enough, I found this quote:

John 1:3 KJV

All things were made by him; and without him was not any thing made that was made .

Which is exactly the line I was referring to. I know a guy who is absolutely nuts for the King James version.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5 >>

join