It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Michio Kaku - Top Secret Military War Plans

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:20 AM
link   
Michio Kaku - Top Secret Military War Plans
Dec 29, 2012

Peace ..

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 27/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:57 AM
link   
reply to post by MariaLida

OP what are your thoughts on this video? you should explain it a little for people who cant view it.

I like this guy. Theres a tonne of his videos out there to look at and all are very interesting. Never seen this one but I agree with what he says.

I think the US is going rogue, Politicians are getting worse as is the corruption that comes with them.

The will of the people is a powerful thing more people need to realize it.

I think money should be put into space exploration but for the progressive development of our species and not for war.

edit on 27-11-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
I would have liked to see a scenario played out on if he dropped the bombs what would have happened.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:23 AM
link   

This Is a pretty old video, and I'm pretty sure the Star Wars program is now cancelled.

The Star Wars program isn't exactly what he alludes it to be, it's actual name was the 'Strategic Defence Inititive'. It was a missile shield.

What people were mainly worried about was that it would destabilize MAD (Mutually Assued Destruction) and the need for more offensive weapons by other countries would come up.

I'm all for peace but I'm also a realist and know that having a strong military force is a way of keeping peace in itself. I also support the need for countries to have nuclear weapons because MAD is a good deterrent.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:24 AM
link   
Dr. Michio Kaku, Theoretical Physicist: Fukishima Daiichi Nuclear Facility is a "Ticking Time Bomb"
Apr 13, 2011

Posting video links - ALL MEMBERS PLEASE READ
* Link
* Description
* Review/Opinion

edit on 27/11/2013 by Sauron because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 07:27 AM
link   

The will of the people!!!

Great speech. Thanks OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:28 AM
link   
This man speaks the truth, and I believe there's a lot more he could tell us but can't for security reasons.

Michio is well respected and has earned high level access to a lot of secret facilities, the Livermore Laboratory being one of them. He is not a whistleblower, but there are hints in his works that suggest that the black world knows far more than they're letting on.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

I don't think there's more he could tell us from a personal perspective, being who he is he's probably heard of research projects and things of that nature from colleagues but I doubt he would of worked on any top secret projects himself.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:45 AM
link   

Good video...I agree with MK, but here is the problem...the only people who are pushing for peace are the Green Peace people....the rest of the world just stands by not willing to do anything.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   

DaRAGE
I would have liked to see a scenario played out on if he dropped the bombs what would have happened.

I don't think Eisenhower had any intention to drop any atomic weapon, but he needed to make the military nut-jobs back down. It was a clever ploy.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
From my own experience with the military and their various war plans... yes. Yes, they have a lot of different plans for war. In fact, they have ALL the plans for war. The thing is, they constantly ponder and assess and ruminate and plan for every possible wartime contingency and scenario. That's their job.

But unless something really hits the fan, none of those plans are really going to happen. Why? Because there's no money in it.

You want to know what the U.S. is going to do in the future when it comes to war and politics? Just follow the money. Ask yourself how anybody is going to profit by it. That will clue you in.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:52 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

I'm not so sure, he was incredibly well respected but these last couple of years he's either been losing the plot a bit or making overly simplified/grandiose statements to capture media attention and public interest in Science.

Problem is he's become a rent-a-quote for any media organisation looking for a scientist to comment on a story and is commenting on such wide and varied subjects that most of it is nonsense - for example: scienceblogs.com...

P.S - The plans he's talking about were the ones in place in the 1950s. However I think his comments on politicians in this speech he's 100% correct.
edit on 27-11-2013 by bastion because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:33 PM
link   
This is from before Obama was President so that puts it pre-jan '08. Youtube doesn't bother to tell us where or when this talk was.

Good listen though, he makes some excellent points about the will of the people which leaves us with the problem of how our will is being manipulated by the media. The media rarely even pays lip service to public opinion anymore, it's always the purview of government officials or their consulting "experts" who tell us up from down and right from wrong. We feel (and perhaps rightly) that we have no power any longer. Our votes seem meaningless when you can only choose between warmonger A or warmonger B. There is no real choice to be made, only a superficial selection.

We can raise holy hell here in the digital domain all day every day and it will not make one iota of difference to those in power. Indeed, they only recognize 2 things: power and money. Our only power is in physically surrounding government buildings and protesting which they are beyond tolerating anymore and treat everyone exercising their right to protest as micro-terrorists. It is now Federal law that you cannot protest near a Federal building - a felony in fact.

It's not enough that you miss work or use vacation time, travel at your expense and put yourself on the line physically to go hold a sign and march. They want to terrorize us in to not bothering to show up by liberally spraying people in the face with OC chemicals, roughing us up during arrest and then shutting us in barbed wire pens with no food, water, medical care for long periods like they did at the '04 RNC in NY.

OWS gave an incredible effort, I have to commend them for that but in the end they divided the movement and turned popular opinion against OWS through a media smear campaign. All while the real criminals laughed, drank champagne and made jokes about the people 40 stories beneath them. Had they thought themselves in serious danger the FBI was all ready to assassinate the OWS leadership.

What does that leave us? Money? Who of the middle class has much of that anymore? Even if we wanted to have a concerted effort to boycott those interests who support imperialism and militarism the corporate interconnections are so deep and intertwined we could hardly discover who to boycott and not secretly end up supporting them by using another source. Christ, they own practically everything already.

That leaves the people with one option. The cornered rat has no other option but to bite the hand that seeks to grab it. Should it come to that don't fret about your conscience, we didn't start it. We tried like hell to change it, to divert or end it but they used every last dirty trick in the book to get the power and money they now have. Our consciences will be clean come what may, theirs on the other hand must always live with the knowing that not only did they start it, they made it unavoidable. It was their choice all along.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:06 PM
link   
Had me till 3:51 when Blames Bush and then goes on about conservatives.

As far as I can remember both Republicans and Democrats have had full control of congress and the presidency and neither party has done anything of significant differences in regards to world peace.

I seriously doubt that when you have trillions at stake by the worlds Oligopoly giants that they leave it to chance on which party gets elected.

Besides the biased blame game on the conservatives, I do like his Strength in peace versus peace on Strength sound bite.

edit on 27-11-2013 by interupt42 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:07 PM
link   

DaRAGE

Michio Kaku.

MK.

MKUltra.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:45 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Exactly, I remember when the run-up to the 2008 election was coming up that the left was all breathless about leaked secret war plans with Iran. They were busy claiming that Bush was going to start a war with Iran using those plans and use that as his justification to suspend the elections and stay in power. Of course, it was pretty nuts.

The military has plans for how they would go to war pretty much everywhere in the world if they had to. They likely have an official war plan for Lesotho. I know they are supposed to have a war game set for an alien invasion even.

So, the mere existence of war plans does not in and of itself indicate plans to go to war with any one place.

new topics

top topics

join