It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Lights observed in 2002..video

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:23 PM
link   
We were seeing these quite a bit in central Florida for a while...they have since stopped. Sorry for the language and the bad Tina Turner song on the radio LOL. MUFON did investigate and it was odd crew I was a little creeped out by them. They would call me ask if I had any strange visitors etc. and I'm like nope. They never called again. I had a pilot and a few others contact me as they observed these lights for over 45 minutes while in flight.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:52 PM
link   
Maybe love had something to do with it..lol

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:59 PM
link   
LOL. Unfortunately love no longer has anything to do with it. We're divorced.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

But you sound so fun in the video lol, hope you are happier now. Whe we all have spaceships I would love to tave you for a ride.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:28 AM
link   
reply to post by Darkstar12

We only get a brief glimpse of the objects in the video but they could be parachute flares , I found this from 1998.

On Friday, March 27, 1998, the operations manager at the U.S. Air Force's Avon Park Bombing Range informed Ms. Brown that "for the past two weeks, the Air Force has been dropping flares attached to parachutes, two at a time, for A-10s at high altitude testing night vision goggles. He said testing was supposed to end last night (Thursday, March 26), and that they have received many calls as these flares have been seen from Lake Wales south."
www.ufoinfo.com...

The objects in the video could possibly be from another Air Force training exercise .

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 09:52 AM
link   
They do have artillery units at Avon Park that would fire flares for aircraft. But when we first noticed the lights the first one was really high up and Avon Park is 60 miles away from my location. The objects would have to be at 30 plus thousand feet, which defeats the purpose of an illumination flare since it is intended to illuminate ground targets. Also, these were observed for a very long time much longer than the average 7 minute flare drop time. I spoke to a few people who also saw these and they were down Highway 60 which is further north and outside the restricted flight pattern for Avon Park. Just wanted to toss this in since I did look into Avon Park. I did mention to a friend at work to watch the skies and her husband is skeptic, in a matter of weeks he observed what was an orange ball of light about the size of tennis ball at arms length. He yelled for his wife to come see and it just went out.

I have to say I'm not spooked easily and my experience with what is flying around is pretty decent and I recorded something I felt was very unusual. It reminded me of the phoenix lights and I'm still waiting for the Air Force to show me a picture of the pod the A-10's used to drop illumination flares(not defensive flares)...they don't exist. I do believe they did drop illumination flares after the event as a slight of hand for the actual event.

Your explanation could be it though I have no evidence to disprove that concept except my observations above. Really appreciate it.
edit on 27-11-2013 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

edit on 27-11-2013 by Darkstar12 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

join