It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Is There a Vault Full of Secrets?

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Just curious. I picture a giant room, maybe underground, full of files containing all the worlds most sensitive secrets. A J.F.K. file with all the answers. A Roswell file detailing what really happened. You name it.....this top secret location has it. And working there, reading every file, is an elderly man who lives there in a small room in the back. He never leaves. He has no family. He has his supplies delivered. His only job is to sort thru the thousands of files and answer certain questions from certain individuals(whoever that may be). Once he dies, he is replaced by another and so on and so forth.

So do you think something like this exists? I may be way off it probably sounds stupid. If its in the wrong place then please move or 86 it.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:36 PM
link   
reply to post by catfishjoe

I seriously doubt there is one place with a trove of all the secrets etc.

As far as a great library storing all the worlds history, I'm sure that there are some places that come close but are not hidden.

If one has the ability to pay, there is no knowledge hidden to them, but that they can't comprehend.

That's my $.02

Cheers,

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

I thought about this too. I always imagined the final scene of Indiana Jones and Raiders of the Lost Ark.

www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   
The greatest secrets are carried to the grave.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:40 PM
link   

catfishjoe
...an elderly man who lives there in a small room in the back. He never leaves. He has no family. He has his supplies delivered. Once he dies, he is replaced by another and so on and so forth.

AKA Santa?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:49 PM
link   

EA006

catfishjoe
...an elderly man who lives there in a small room in the back. He never leaves. He has no family. He has his supplies delivered. Once he dies, he is replaced by another and so on and so forth.

AKA Santa?

*crickets*

Lol....joking. no not Santa. But I do picture him having a beard!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:52 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

nah- Santa is too nice.

It's the black jesuit pope - and it's the vatican.

Hopefully, prophecy will pass and the vatican will be destroyed after the secrets are released - and then the criminals can be captured.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:00 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

Can you explain further?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:09 PM
link   
warehouse 13

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:21 PM
link   
They only keep info on us! real secrets only exist in the minds of those that need to know.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:07 PM
link   

catfishjoe
Just curious. I picture a giant room, maybe underground, full of files containing all the worlds most sensitive secrets. A J.F.K. file with all the answers. A Roswell file detailing what really happened. You name it.....this top secret location has it. And working there, reading every file, is an elderly man who lives there in a small room in the back. He never leaves. He has no family. He has his supplies delivered. His only job is to sort thru the thousands of files and answer certain questions from certain individuals(whoever that may be). Once he dies, he is replaced by another and so on and so forth.

So do you think something like this exists? I may be way off it probably sounds stupid. If its in the wrong place then please move or 86 it.

It's fun to think about. Is there secret locations that contain sensitive and secretive information regarding historical events, no doubt about it. However, not all eggs in one basket.

Your part about one man reading this stuff and then another replaces him......nah. A lot of compartmentalization is going on to keep the secrets safe and not easily pieced together.

and as boncho stated:

boncho
The greatest secrets are carried to the grave.

I think this is absolutely true. There are so many really interesting, unbelievable secrets that just will never be known. Things that the average person has no clue about and never will. dead and buried forever.

But it sure would be cool if some secrets could be found and verified, that would be awesome. Until then, it's all a big dream.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:09 PM
link   
reply to post by interupt42

Warehouse of top men in raiders of the lost ark.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:19 PM
link   
reply to post by EA006

If you are really interested - look into the historical record of the jesuits - not their happy info modern websites - look into the vatican bank, and their current investigations - look into the vatican in prophecy - look into where the pedophile priests live in Italy, and their current problems with buying young boy prostitutes in Europe - look into modern presidents bowing to the cardinals (especially bill clinton?) like he has a moral bone in his body.

Look into "vatican 2" and the changes in the late '6o's, early '70's - can't remember off the top of my head which year it was started - look into the pope murders and prophecies from pope's about satan entering the vatican.

Look into the world bank, IMF and the vatican bank from whistleblowers ---

There is sooooo much info out there - both historical and modern -

If you're really interested - I would think you are just baiting.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:22 PM
link   
At one time yes. But cost cutting being what it is all secrets have been transfered to a memory stick

The old guy with the beard is now collecting his ss check at the home. The vault itself was under the WTC ,and thats the reason they collapsed- no longer needed.

But you would not know that without the memory stick.

All kidding aside,secrets exist in every level of government from city state to fed. The concept of a secret is no one who does not need to know knows. No person,group or agency would allow secrets and dirty laundry to be seen by anyone,includeing an old man in a vault.

Yes,some secrets you take to the grave. Sadly.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:41 AM
link   
Who is in charge of this room ?
Top men.....who?......Top men

That room in India Jones ? lol

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   

Do you?

Seems like you've put some thought into it.

Do you sit around thinking about old men in secret rooms with secrets, often?

You could be finding God in your own creative way.

God bless you.

S&F

edit on 27-11-2013 by applesthateatpeople because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:43 AM
link   

Yeah it's called my google search history.....

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:01 AM
link   
ariea 51 ?
edit on 27-11-2013 by ressiv because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:44 AM
link   
Besides the one under the Sphinx paw?

Why have another retrieve the info for You? If these "guys" have the 'juice' why would You trust them to tell You the answer? Perhaps that is why the world is screwed up? Taking another's 'word' for it?

"Akashic Records" (What was, What is and What will be...)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 06:46 AM
link   
Hey "JustMike" My posts are getting cut off again. Last time it was a "coding issue" ...

thanks

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join