It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Chemtrail Islands or just Geo engineering?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:20 PM
link   
I would like to take a moment off the farm and show you all this amazing footage with even more amazing information.

This could very well be the nail in the coffin.
CHEMTRAIL ISLANDS

Above is the link (19:43)to Islands that are most likely the depos for Geo engineering against our free will.

How many secret cover ups are we prepared to except!

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:49 PM
link   
reply to post by fireyaguns

This video has nothing to do with geo-engineering or "chemtrails". It's not even the title of the video. Not to mention, a YouTube video is not evidence of anything.

We need repeatable, verifiable scientific evidence and data to hypothesize that "chemtrails" could or might be real, otherwise they're not real. Ever.

edit on 26-11-2013 by _BoneZ_ because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   

That stuff on the ocean floor was interesting..and those towers on the island are huge!!
Thanks for posting.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:55 PM
link   
The first Island is un-named but someone here on ats must know more about the millitary control side of things on these Islands!

The clouds covering some parts of the Islands are not actually there, just inserted to cover something. What but, I see a lot of very large buildings in some formation in areas and plenty of areas that call for deeper investigation.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Well I thought this lady sounded familiar and I was right... here are a few of her other gems.

Real credible source you have there.

BTW why would the clouds in the OP video be added and not be actually real clouds, does she think clouds aren't suppose to form over islands?

Really grasping at straws on this one aren't you?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:57 AM
link   

There are structures being built in a lot of strange places for unknown purpose. We've seen in the past that cloud seeding utilizing marginal substances is best done from private land - no questions; no hassle.

Good find! S&F.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:30 AM
link   

Around the 7 min mark shes talking about these large towers, which she says are many miles wide... I thought that sounded pretty incredible so decide I would check it out myself, using google maps, the towers are less them 50 METERS wide, maybe about 30 meters.

Shes also talks about a large unknown installation on the island, which is clearly labelled Georgetown. Shes also says shes unsure who controls the island, but wikipedia clearly says:
"The island is the location of RAF Ascension Island, which is a Royal Air Force station with a United States Air Force presence, a European Space Agency rocket tracking station, an Anglo-American signals intelligence facility and the BBC World Service Atlantic Relay Station."

So its controlled by the UK, with a USAF presence. Not really secret infomation, I dont find this women credible at all

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Kr0nZ

Shes also talks about a large unknown installation on the island, which is clearly labelled Georgetown. Shes also says shes unsure who controls the island, but wikipedia clearly says:

That is just the big bad government lying to the world to throw them off the trail of this super secret weather machine that can seed clouds and cause tremendous weather events across the globe.

Come on man get with it it's all a conspiracy don't you know?

No, but seriously this lady is so far from credible it isn't funny.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:03 AM
link   

fireyaguns

This could very well be the nail in the coffin.

Yep. Of any credibility the chemtrail movement ever had. Is this post a joke?

Seriously. Towers miles across? The whole island is only 8 miles across. Top secret? There's hotels there FFS! US military contacts don't know what it is? The RAF launched an incredibly audacious bombing raid on Port Stanley airport from there during the Falklands War. The BBC world service has relay transmitters there.

Do chemtrail believers ever check any of their information? What am I saying, if they did then by default they wouldn't be chemtrail believers.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 03:54 AM
link   
Sure some may want to read the posts of the experts above or they may like to look for them selves and see if there is any need to look into it some more>

Either way, I like what I watched and will be happy if you experts could give us an explanation why the clouds have been inserted clearly for cover ups.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:01 AM
link   

Seriously. Towers miles across? The whole island is only 8 miles across. Top secret? There's hotels there FFS! US military contacts don't know what it is? The RAF launched an incredibly audacious bombing raid on Port Stanley airport from there during the Falklands War. The BBC world service has relay transmitters there.
reply to post by mrthumpy

US military contacts don't know what it is?

^I would love to know that one^^^^^^^^^^

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:04 AM
link   

fireyaguns
give us an explanation why the clouds have been inserted clearly for cover ups.

What proof do you have that the clouds were inserted?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:16 AM
link   

The clouds have been inserted to cover things up?

Please, is this how far you are willing to go?

I know the woman on the video says it too, but clearly you're accepting it.

Why?

Why are you willing to accept any fiction to justify your beliefs?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 04:38 AM
link   
Even as I started watching the video I had the feeling we would be looking at Ascension Island, I even gave a little sarcastic cheer of recognition as she zoomed towards it.

I love how chemmies on you tube seem to think they are already in possession of all knowable information. After all, because THEY haven't heard about it before, they must have stumbled on a secret, right? Hilarious.

RAF Ascension Island is well known and played a crucial part in retaking the Falklands as it was the most forward base for our Victors, Vulcans and Nimrods (plus one or two KC-135's, but they really were a secret, lol)

Fireyaguns, Drawn on clouds? OK, but somehow NOT drawn over the facilities on Ascension? Why could there not possibly be real clouds on the picture?

Please explain your reasons for thinking that claim has any merit?

en.wikipedia.org...
edit on 27-11-2013 by waynos because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 05:44 AM
link   
This is a perfect example of how the mind of a chemtrail pusher works. No matter how fantastic the lie, as long as it is somehow favorable to the chemtrail cause, they are willing to accept it blindly.

It's down right pathetic to watch.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:09 AM
link   

Tucket

That stuff on the ocean floor was interesting..and those towers on the island are huge!!
Thanks for posting.

edit on 26-11-2013 by Tucket because: (no reason given)

Exactly, and the thing I found interesting the most was the massive signature at the start caught on radar, very similar to the signature posted in a thread a few days ago over Australia.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

I think that was a glitch of some sort. I believe that if the skies looked like that, at least one person in that part of the world would have snapped a picture of it on their camera phone. At least one.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by network dude

it was a frequency, not the clouds that made that signature on the radar

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
reply to post by PLAYERONE01

I just highly doubted that the sky actually looked like that and nobody noticed except the OP.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:27 AM
link   

How many secret cover ups are we prepared to except!

None,

you keep posting them and they are all over YouTube,

Not very secret being on some of the largest websites in the world that are viewed by millions daily.

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join