It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I have convinced my inner-self to join (or perhaps on occasion post) ATS!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
New ( hoary ) Member here- Thank you in advance for reading my post!

I promise, not to violate the TAN, T&C, I will respect an obey (to the best of my abilities) the general terms- I will not post off topic, or hoax(es) / engage in name calling, spamming, bad language, I will not hack, impersonate, I will not market myself/product, nor shall I send out mass PMs- & finally, I will respect and adhere to the dmca @ all times. T & C

As stated above ^ I have been a (non-posting) member here on ATS for over 3 years. I have been loitering for much, much longer. I started carousing the website when I had doubts about 911. I became enthused whilst reading so many of your posts & stories eluding to “conspiracy, UFO’s etc.) I am passionate about all things conspiracy, UFO’s, religion, Gov. cover-ups, paranormal, the fragile earth, (colleagues were baffled with my rapid instantaneous knowledge of the BP spill thanks to Loan, Mr. Burdman30otto6 and many more) people & behavior, they still shock me. I look at ATS FIRST for the latest breaking news, as many others before myself have stated.

I have seen several ghosts, (one resides in my home as we speak it is believe to be the first owner who died in the back room in 1950) I have seen 1 UFO when I was a young boy and one (triangle shaped in FL. Panhandle) as a grown man. As a young child, I had a 6th sense so to speak, it enabled me to know (usually the same day or day before) that something bad would happen to me in the close future. Each time I wound up in the ER following a self-inflicted indecent that of course could have been prevented. My Mother had several OOB experiences prior to her passing. I am enthralled with the information that I have discovered on this board about the pineal gland, cancer cures, insight on nutrition; A N D who does NOT love survival information?!?

I do not belong to FB, or any other form of ‘social(ized) media. I work in the IT industry and have for the past 20 – ish years. (token ring, ring a bell young ones,?) I am a firm believer in constitutional rights and the freedom that my country has (for now) I am a U.S. citizen and yes you guessed it I CC.

I am a prior Master Mason, Scottish Rite Mason to the 32rd and Shriner. (I relinquished or rather gave up Masonry for LE, I still carry my cards, my Grandfather raised me and took me through the hot sands, I will always hold these sacred memories close to my beating heart) I was in Law Enforcement for 15 years & have witnessed firsthand- death, suicide, joy and love. Key word “was” a LEO. The politico got the best of me....

I have been well off, destitute, gainfully employed, and jobless, hence, starting my own company in 2000.

I despise second hand smoke-
I LOVE our soldiers

I believe (or want to believe that Dogs have a Soul)

Thanks for reading my post, Happy Thanksgiving!

prior
edit on 26-11-2013 by ReadLeader because: second part of first post

edit on 26-11-2013 by ReadLeader because: the - and > cut my post

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ReadLeader

Welcome to ATS ReadLeader and have a flag on me.

If you collect enough of them for posting awesome content, you won't have to look at all those annoying ads anymore.

Don't be afraid to stick your toe in and join in on the action. In no time, you'll be a hard core addict like the rest of us.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Yes welcome. Have a flag on me too.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 05:58 PM
link   
Welcome! I too believe dogs have a soul.....at least mine does.
thanks for sharing and it sounds like you will have much to contribute. Enjoy.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Welcome. Dont forget your tinfoil hat please.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:12 PM
link   

Welcome to hell. no im just playing i like your disclaimer and pledge never seen that before, and your avatar pretty eyes. youll fit right in

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:19 PM
link   
Welcome to ATS!

It's good to hear somebody understands the rules up front!

In no time you'll be just like us though!

Peace

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:32 PM
link   

I have seen several ghosts, (one resides in my home as we speak it is believe to be the first owner who died in the back room in 1950) I have seen 1 UFO when I was a young boy and one (triangle shaped in FL. Panhandle) as a grown man.

Welcome. Another firsthand observer. People here benefit from experience. Will be on the lookout for your posts about that stuff.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 09:34 PM
link   
Yeah dogs def have a soul, my 2 do. Great belated intro lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:20 AM
link   
reply to post by FortAnthem

Thanks GN!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:21 AM
link   
reply to post by KellyPrettyBear

TY!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:23 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Appreciate that! AS I look into my canine's eye's it is if I am peering into their souls

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:31 AM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Duley noted also ready for the emf’s & Lorentz force F=Q (e+v x B)-

ps, Lennon rocks, (as I am too a Libra) wish I was born just a tad earlier

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:33 AM
link   
reply to post by TechniXcality

Copy that TX, thank you

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:37 AM
link   
reply to post by intrptr

Thank you intrptr - The paranormal and afterlife has always intrigued me. (funny albeit, it seems difficult to engage others in conversation c l o s e to me) Looking forward.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   

fenian8
Yeah dogs def have a soul, my 2 do. Great belated intro lol.

Thanks fenian8 - I would have to concur, I would probably take lead for my girls, they are my all! "belated"

I have a p r e d i c t i o n , more will follow- oh wait they already have

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 11:17 AM
link   

(funny albeit, it seems difficult to engage others in conversation c l o s e to me) Looking forward

Quite understood. This is the place to share and explore those topics.

After all conspiracy theorists are bonkers, lol.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:17 PM
link   

A most excellent introductory post. I look forward to your participation in our forums.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:25 PM
link   

Are you serious? You've been hanging out here for three years and not playing? And look at your beautiful avatar! You will surely be able to share with the folks here things you know that they might not know but will find interesting and enjoyable. And any questions you have about anything, ask away, and you might even get some straight answers.

I'm going to go into why I'm a member here in more detail. I have no idea! I can't remember when I found the site, or why I decided to join, but have found it very fun, very educational, and playful (I like the serious and the playful, and come off four years of writing for a satire site mainly to see if I could still write well, so I carry the satire gene now), and fun, educational, and playful are important to me. So I stayed, and have learned some damn fine things about the human race, Mars, ancient history, archeological and space topics, breaking science, breaking news, and much more, just by hanging around.

So, welcome, and enjoy!

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:50 PM
link   
reply to post by yeahright

Thanks YR!!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join