It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran: White House Lying About Details of Nuke Deal

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Rosinitiate

Voting for one dirtbag over another gives credit to the broken system. It validates "democracy" even though the candidates are hand selected by big business and special interest groups. Voting plays directly into their hands.

That would be assuming for a moment that 'the system' of a few hundred million people cares or gives a moment's thought to what you, personally, do or do not do.

Actually, the parties and the system NEED you to stay home and stay out of it as much as possible if you won't be a good voter by committing blindly to one side or the other. A voter willing to swing for or against either based on the "unpredictable" nature of morals and values scare them the most, IMO.

If good people stay home, hacks run everything ..as they figure it should be and as it generally has been for decades and more.

(Source)

Those numbers don't show a broken system. Those numbers show a population so apathetic and lazy about participating, most wouldn't even know if it was broken or not, nor would they likely care. You know the scariest part? Landslides like 1980 and others before it came with those same pathetic turnout numbers. We see, largely, the hack action and not the will of a population.

People need to show up before saying the game is rigged. Even showing up has been too much to ask since well before I was old enough to vote myself.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 09:33 AM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

I understand what your saying as it would be far easier to get more people to vote as opposed getting everyone to abstain. I also agree for the sake of the microcosm it is best to vote in local elections as they have a more direct influence over your day to day and can and does make a difference.

My point still stands that only the macrocosm national elections are rigged and controlled by special interest groups. To simply accept it and try to change within the system is pure folly. Will only lead to ruin.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
I'm sure Iran is doing a little CYA in the event our government tries to claim they aren't honoring their end of the agreement. The deal doesn't seem that bad at all.

Truthfully, we (or France) should just sell them the enriched uranium for energy purposes to remove the necessity for them to do it.

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Wrabbit2000

i'm not american.

Neither am I the kind of person the government love. That kind of love is reserved for everyone else who votes for these goons and follows them blindly.

the thing is...there are no decent leaders to vote for. All of them are lying, greedy, manipulative domineering murderurs.

My government is the same. It wouldnt matter which party gets into power. Because the corruption and lives that get ruined is still the same.

first one party gets in...then the other party promises the world and points out all the flaws in the other's plans. So they get voted in, then the other does the same. mean while they both have long term secret agendas to secure more power and wealth for themselves while removing power, freedom and wealth from the people.

Rinse and Repeat!

there is no person or group of people with yours, mine, the entire human race' or the planet's best interests and progression at heart. They hold back progression and advancement in exchange for more money and power. And continuously make new laws to restrict and inhibit people making our chance of doing anything about it slimmer every day

You are part of a system which tricks people into thinking they are voting for a leader and that they are free.

Continuing to vote is only complying with the current bent system and the people who run it. As long as people keep voting for these monsters these monsters will continue to rule our lives. The right man to run a country will never run a country.

It's sad. and I disagree with you with respect. But let me make it clear. I am not voting, not out of laziness but out of dis-satisfaction with the choices and if everyone stopped voting for these idiots maybe we could really change who runs our country for the better.

edit on 28-11-2013 by Silicis n Volvo because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
oops double post

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 02:01 PM
link   

Signals

Jimmy Carter foreign policy revisited?

HAH, Obama wishes he was 1/10th the man Carter was. Carter did great things and was never able to take the credit for them.

Obama takes credit for good others have done, and shrugs responsibility for evil he has perpetrated!

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join