It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Miley Cyrus - 2013 AMAs - Beta programming

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:46 PM
link   
reply to post by Aleister

I'm curious, why do you think the Illuminati are good? I think that by definition they are self-serving as opposed to serving others. I also want to make clear that the name Illuminati is just an appellation for the elite who controls us through sinister means. I also feel that they way they control is much more subtle than allowing drugs to be funnelled into the inner cities, for example (this is just an obvious form of control). I think they tap into dark spiritual forces. For the atheistic-minded, you can translate this into them using psychological techniques and methods of control.

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 18:50:03 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   
reply to post by brazenalderpadrescorpio

The things you mention are not from the Illuminati, if they exist. The folks who want to control for the sake of control, and who gather together and conspire to control, are something else altogether.

I really wish Bob Wilson had written the fourth book in his Illuminati series...although he did write one which could be called the fourth...and I'd recommend the trilogy as a good place to pick up some interesting data as well as experience a good read. In fact all his books, just get them all, read them all, a virtual university sitting in those pages.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:58 PM
link   

You say To-mAE-to. I say To-mAH-to. Haha. I call it Illuminati, but you can call it whatever you want. The elite who control.

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 18:59:58 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:06 PM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio

You say To-mAE-to. I say To-mAH-to. Haha. I call it Illuminati, but you can call it whatever you want. The elite who control.

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 18:59:58 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

I bet you really don't say to-maH-to. The elite who control always have elite opposition who pushes things the other way. Lots of names, lot of labels, on all the characters in the play. The Illumined may or may not overlap into all the groups, but they do give a shove and a push to the plans and deeds of the "good guys" on a daily basis. My main grumbling and complaint for any of the powers-that-be is that not many of them are fully trying to save the environment by the only way that they know will work - weaning the human race off of its diet of flesh and bringing it back to the very first thing God asked man to do (metaphorical or not), eat seeds and leaves and fruit. All the ills of man can be traced back to the time we started to not love our neighbors as ourself, but to eat them!
edit on 26-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:08 PM
link   
I'll be back to respond. I'm just going to eat my din-din.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:17 PM
link   
You all know that the AMA Music awards and the MTV VIDEO awards for starters...are not about music right?

Some of us that watch to see the groups and singers...but those shows are made to SELL us things...and the music...purported to be the reasons of the whole thing...is only to get us to watch...to buy the stuff from the advertisers.

The more outrageous...like we are taling here...is the purpose to gather around the water coolers on Monday with " Did you see last night that Lady Ga Ga.....?"

No matter what Miley does, says or doesnt do...she wins. Here we are talking about it. And the advertisers this week with sales of their items...will be rolling in the dough because we are.
edit on 09-22-2013 by mysterioustranger because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 07:59 PM
link   

I think that their whole agenda is complex as I mentioned before, and what you just mentioned may be one. I have to admit, it is seen by many that to eat meat is normal.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:08 PM
link   
reply to post by mysterioustranger

Ah, but there's a big difference though. While people are casually talking about Miley's performance and talking about how weird she is for putting that cat on, I'm putting all her secrets on display. I'm pulling back the curtain and showing everybody the wizard. Not that anybody with a minimal knowledge of Monarch programming wouldn't be able to do the same. And while I am giving her lip service (something she so desperately covets and needs), what people would do well to remember is that knowledge is power. It's not all loss.

If you use those symbols on somebody who already knows what they mean, they don't hold as much power. It's like one magician matching the other one kind for kind when that one knows all his/her tricks. You just walk away and laugh.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:17 PM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

Totally awesome cover of that song.

With the ability to sing like that, why on Earth does she put out the garbage she does? I cannot figure it out.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 10:32 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

Not to respond for ChaoticOrder, but she's just a small cog in the wheels of a larger machine. She's the vomiter in chief, if you will. The awards show is her vomitorium.

And her singing is not of the highest quality lately, either.

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 22:44:16 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:36 PM
link   
reply to post by ABNARTY

With the ability to sing like that, why on Earth does she put out the garbage she does? I cannot figure it out.

Money, popularity, power... could be any of those things. But as I said, I have a hard time believing that she would consciously choose to make this sort of low quality degrading music when she has so much talent. I know it sounds quite far fetched, but I personally suspect that she has undergone some sort of brainwashing (some time within the last few years). What's more undetectable and ingenious then an asset subliminally programming all her fans without even being aware it...
edit on 26/11/2013 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:25 AM
link   
reply to post by ChaoticOrder

This is a really good article I read about a month ago on Miley Cyrus and her transformation. It was written not long after her twerking episode at the VMAs. Check it out: omg.yahoo.com...

It's sort of long, but it's well worth the read. This explains all you need to know about the path she's gone down. Hint: It's about record sales...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:29 AM
link   

Kitten programming. Look it up. :/

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 01:33 AM
link   
Oh Gee, you already mentioned this. Should have read through the thread first.

There's some interesting thoughts on kitten programming here as well

vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 02:07 AM
link   
reply to post by Taissa

Actually, I'm not sure if I can mention this here on ATS, but that website was my drug of choice before ATS. Hahaha.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:15 AM
link   

brazenalderpadrescorpio
reply to post by Riffrafter

I'm talking about the association of the Kitten with Beta programming. Yes, I am talking about Monarch programming. I'm not sure if this explains it for you. What exactly didn't I elaborate upon?

edit on bTue, 26 Nov 2013 15:33:34 -0600pm329America/Chicago11pmTuesday26America/Chicago by brazenalderpadrescorpio because: (no reason given)

No reason to get hostile, geez. Forgive MEfor not inherently being familiar with either Beta or Monarch programming.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:19 AM
link   
reply to post by Urantia1111

I'm a musician for starters. It's such a blatant waste of AMAZING talent, that it infuriates me. I don't hate anyone, either. It just kills me to see someone willingly sell out, rather than just letting their art speak for themselves. But hey, what else is new?

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Of course she's mk-ultra programming. She's Disney. It does make me wonder though because you look at Miley and Brittany and it seems so obvious but Jt and X-Tina aren't nearly as noticeable. I wonder why.

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:18 PM
link   
reply to post by damwel

I kind of feel that men are more lopsided in terms of how much control they have over their image. I feel like women are more apt to be pawns by the 'powers that be'.

Christina actually has been used by those same powers that be. The video for "Not Myself Tonight" is rife with elite symbolism. Here's an article about that: vigilantcitizen.com...

posted on Nov, 27 2013 @ 12:32 PM
link   

Since I've been posting on this thread I want to elaborate a little. I do not agree with the OP on this theory, just to be clear. I think Miley herself is more and more controlling her own career and her choices. Do you think her Dad suggested she get back pronged by a rabbit or a demon on national TV while looping her tongue around her mouth over and over? I don't think he was the one that came up with that idea. Anyway, she's, like I said, aiming for the Madonna spot in the world's psyche. Nobody has tried for that one yet, or seriously tried knowing that they might be able to take it. And she is so young, how old is she, 20? 21? If she takes the Madonna spot, then matures into her music and her message, wow. Lucky to have her, and all power to her - all or mostly all on her own choice and talent.

This other stuff, I have no idea what that's about or why you don't just talk about it so we don't have to look it up on wikia. Some kind of hypno-power group or something? That only affects the weak, and Miley is far from that.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join