It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

ID Verification Lagging on Health Care Website

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 02:15 PM
link   
Well this whole ObamaCare thing keeps getting stranger and stranger.

Now it seems that some people are actually crazy (trusting) enough to upload copies of their own documents like ss cards and drivers licenses !!!

And then they get messages that their identity is being checked ?

I wouldn't *trust* any website that wants pictures of my I.D. info, especially the government who has one of the worst sloppy schlock reputations in history !!

Just days before the Obama administration’s self-imposed deadline to fix the troubled federal health insurance website, officials said Monday that they were aware of another problem that has prevented thousands of people who were unable to verify their identity from shopping for health plans.

Many users of the website have had their applications cast into limbo after they uploaded copies of documents like driver’s licenses, Social Security cards and voter registration cards, or sent them to the office of the federal insurance marketplace in London, Ky.

Administration officials said the government had established strict procedures to verify that people applying for insurance were who they said they were, in order to prevent fraud and identity theft. But a breakdown in the process instead is causing concern among some consumers about the handling of their personal information.

ID Verification Lagging on Health Care Website

Look OUT !!

People who cannot establish their identity by answering certain questions at HealthCare.gov are instructed to call the help desk at Experian, a credit reporting agency, for “ID proofing.”

I.D. Theft is Popular !!

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:26 AM
link   
Obviously, people cannot establish their identity and I am hopefully said this kind of information must be made this type of person who realize to make this system for future, so don't point the finger at them yet continue valuing them and calling them good fortunes for the future along these lines.

posted on Nov, 5 2018 @ 10:36 AM
link   
Well, they will just have to put RFID implants into people’s hands or foreheads in order to conduct such commerce, it is the only way...

new topics

join