It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Prof corrects minority students’ capitalization accused of racism

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 28 2013 @ 01:01 PM
link   
reply to post by Mon1k3r

I say let the stupid be stupid,

Yeah, pass the problem on to future employers. I used to use education to thin the stupid out of my applicant pile.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:39 AM
link   
Micro Aggression is something of an oxymoron.

racism
ˈreɪsɪz(ə)m/
noun
noun: racism

the belief that all members of each race possess characteristics, abilities, or qualities specific to that race, especially so as to distinguish it as inferior or superior to another race or races.

“Call 2 Action: Graduate Students of Color"

The group is composed of "Coloured" People with Victim syndrome they claim what others are doing is racist when infact they have a group for their people ONLY this is the definition of Racism.

Not to mention the fact they think they cannot be Wrong AS A RACE.

These people should be be fined and Jailed or at the very least Euthanized.

And before anyone jumps upon me, White slaves existed before the English had discovered Africa.
so heres what we do we reinstitute slavery.. atleast it got # done than living of wellfare and food stamps and gang extortion and bloody money.

As Humans we are slowly becoming more uncivilized because the FACTUAL UNCIVILIZED Races wield too much control because they know the fear others have of being labeled a racist.

I will be the first to say it I am a Racist mainly due to the fact I have been attacked Numerous times for being white So I am the Racist because I was born white or at-least that's what i'm told.

Obama should be impeached because he is deliberately stoking the fires of Racism and banter against the constitution.

Just about every month he commits an Impeachable offense but no one will impeach him because he will claim racism.

Just take him out the back of the white house put one in the head one in the heart bury him with his family and move on.

"No one is going to find the bodies on the White house.."

Wasn't that what Nixon and LBJ said about Kennedy ?
edit on 29-11-2013 by Gestas because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 09:51 AM
link   
To be entirely frank we should give everyone but white people all qualifications in the world.

So when they get a job and do it badly they can be black listed.

That way we can figured out who EARNED their Qualifications instead of threatening proffessors.

If those people want to work hard then so be it they will be respected for that as a Human

Not their Magical Coloured people only group.

I bet 100$

“Call 2 Action: Graduate Students of Color"

Demand the death of "whitey" in their CLOSED SESSIONS and has horrific racism dogma and pictures on their walls.

probably while doing drugs after they have just gang bashed a white person for being white because white people are all racist because they are whites that's is my current understanding for their position.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:00 AM
link   
reply to post by 8675309jenny

Exactly!!! Thank you!!! Who the hell uses the word epistemology in that context. Ill tell you who. Someone who doesn't really know what the word means. And then to combine it with the word methedology? Ok looks good on paper, makes little sense in actual usage in this context.

It's almost as if he's trying to establish that he's smart and needs to be respected. May be smart but I challenge how truly educated the individual is. And at the end of the day that's on Jim not the professor to actually assimilate and correctly use the knowledge and tools being given to him.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:08 AM
link   
en.wikipedia.org...

It has been defined also as follows:

"the analysis of the principles of methods, rules, and postulates employed by a discipline";[2]
"the systematic study of methods that are, can be, or have been applied within a discipline";[2]
"the study or description of methods".[3]

en.wikipedia.org...

Epistemology (Listeni/ɨˌpɪstɨˈmɒlədʒi/ from Greek ἐπιστήμη, epistēmē, meaning "knowledge, understanding", and λόγος, logos, meaning "study of") is the branch of philosophy concerned with the nature and scope of knowledge[1][2] and is also referred to as "theory of knowledge". It questions what knowledge is and how it can be acquired, and the extent to which knowledge pertinent to any given subject or entity can be acquired.

So these "people" are studying how to study and what the best way to study is, from this they should know a professor would GRADE them and Correct them to claim it is Racism is beyond belief, The only logical recourse I can find for these " PROFFESSIONAL STUDENTS " is that it Sounds to me like these people are drug dealers or gang members with a cover life of ease and simplicity if they are studying in these fields and claim its racism They should know better perhaps they where just HIGH that lesson and its racist that they got it wrong because they can't help themselves with drugs if they where to claim this because of them being a minority race this in itself IS RACIST.

Long story short these hoodlums just want money from the professor and an easy way out.

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:13 AM
link   
reply to post by Bassago

I am so, so glad I don't live anywhere near 'murrica.

Wait, sorry - America. Hang on.. Am I a racist now?

posted on Nov, 29 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   

Bassago
I guess as someone who has been on the receiving end of what I always thought of as the "red correction pen of death" I can understand the frustration of being brutally corrected. What I can't understand is the victim mentality so prevalent in minorities. Everything is a racial attack now days it seems.

When the minorities of America become the majority they will be weak, uneducated and quite frankly ill equipped to lead anything, let alone the country. If that's what we have to look forward to we're hosed.

I think you're mixing up "victim mentality" with "False sense of entitlement" That's really what it is, false sense of entitlement "white man kept us down, owned slaves, blah blah blah", we are entitled to receiving everything without an ounce of hard work, knowledge or determination, and without actually lifting a damn finger.

Yeah I'm racist, because the PC way is far more detrimental to the entire race of HUMANITY!
edit on 29-11-2013 by ldyserenity because: closing quotes oops

posted on Nov, 30 2013 @ 12:28 AM
link   
reply to post by ldyserenity

I think you're mixing up "victim mentality" with "False sense of entitlement"

In the US I believe these to be firmly entwined. It was and is the pandering to the victim mentality that gives rise to false sense of entitlement. Other than that though I agree with you.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join