It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I've been a member of another forum for a while

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:36 AM
link   
but I have to say that right off, the people here were and are immediately friendly and I'm not being hazed *yet* LOL.

This board is huge with very interesting subjects. I'm very impressed so far.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:45 AM
link   
Wait till you see our dark side.

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:49 AM
link   
Just wait till you start expressing your opinions, no matter what they are someone will argue with you and call you a traitor.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 12:58 AM
link   
lol.

What are you two off about ! I've been a member of this board for quite some time and agree that 'said' members tend to lose thier tempers, but it's isolated incidents.

Welcome aboard. This is the best forum in the world, but, then again, it's the only one I visit...

lol.

Deep

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:09 AM
link   

Originally posted by Wask
Just wait till you start expressing your opinions, no matter what they are someone will argue with you and call you a traitor.

You're completely wrong about this you....traitor!

Anyways welcome aboard, xenophile. Feel free to u2u me if you have any questions.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
ATS is my only forum site! honest the opthers i was a member of either kicked me out or they shut down.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:11 AM
link   
I'm allways nice and friendly. Hello

Polar Bear

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 01:22 AM
link   

Originally posted by ZeroDeep
lol.

What are you two off about ! I've been a member of this board for quite some time and agree that 'said' members tend to lose thier tempers, but it's isolated incidents.

Isolated incidents,

Deep, check political forums again and read between the lines.

lol

Surf

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 09:58 PM
link   
Even thought the political debate rules have changed it's still a mudpit/political rant section in reality. At least the rest of the site is relativly calm, sadly ATS gets it's share of board trolls. The main thing to watch out for is that Republicans are always associated with the NWO and cheaters, and Democrats are always associated with losers and communists. And no matter who the leader is they will be criticized just like Dubya. Other than that ATS is the best forum out there.

new topics

top topics

join