It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

PlayStation 4 Live Streaming; What could go wrong?

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 11:58 AM
link   
I am an avid XBox 360 gamer...love playing online with friends even if I don't have a Kinect...btw, Kinect produces the worst echos in game lobby...highly recommend this gets turned off.

If I ever came across someone trying to do some nude vids or photos online...I would personally call Xbox Live, Microsoft and report that person's gamercard ASAP....there are things meant to be private and not public, even in the comfort of your own home.

Enjoy gaming safely people.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:08 PM
link   
I frequent Twitch, broadcast with a partner every day for 6+ hours a day and I can tell you that this happens more often than gets told. The offending streams get taken down as quickly as an admin gets told about it. The problem is that I don't blame just the couple, I blame the community. I can guarantee you that the entire room was egging him on to get him to show skin. This is what the internet is like and it's sad. The only reason this is in the news is due to the fact that the ps4 is a part of the story.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
Seems a bit sensational to me. Like someone else mentioned this could be a ploy by MS to make Sony look bad. Xbox has essentially the same abilities so I don't understand the issue except from the view of a parent not wanting their child to see this stuff but to them I would say don't buy an expensive internet capable murder simulator for the youngins.

On another note the camera for the PS4 looks like garbage. Ive seen Tracfones with better cameras.

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:46 PM
link   
Other than the fact it's applied to a console, public streaming of a camera is nothing new. The same kind of trolling and rude behavior goes on all the time at places like Chatroulette (practically infamous for it now) and some other video chat sites or services. Unless it's actively moderated, knowing how a lot of people are - what did they expect?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join