It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Demolishes Judge In Courtroom While Defending Himself

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:28 AM
link   

Can I just say..it's really hard to navigate this site, anymore!!! That said..I have something to share..
This man knows his rights...cant say if it's been posted here before since its like a train wreck trying to find anything here..anyway..if its been posted..mods please delete.i.f its not..then watch this..and watch it like your life depended on it!!! Because it does!!!

what i want you to do..is scroll down to the video and watch it..reading it doesnt do it justice..WATCH the vid..and i mean it!

conservativepost.com...

Jesus Christ, I cant even figure out how to post this, now..what has become of this site!!!!

Mountain Man Arrested For Fishing Demolishes Judge In Courtroom While Defending Himself

my opinion is...without this man, we are dead..period. Live your lives in your fancy houses..it wont save you.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:30 AM
link   
ok..i was crabby..but I had a right..this site is like stimulation overload, anymore..its stupid! Im just mad...

I dont put out content much,. unless it means something..and THIS def does!

PLEASE...watch and make it viral, unless you dont give a crap about your life..

We are already living under tyranny, you want it more???

I cant stress it enough!!!!
edit on 24-11-2013 by Yummy Freelunch because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
Yes it has been posted....

Here

And while it may sound all great and wonderful there is more to it than this yazzu beating his chest in court.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:46 AM
link   
reply to post by Montana

Im glad you can navigate..i havent been here in awhile, that being said..dont stick up for the gov..i DO know the story

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
reply to post by Yummy Freelunch

This guy will be disposed of quietly.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:49 AM
link   

Yummy Freelunch
ok..i was crabby..but I had a right..this site is like stimulation overload, anymore..its stupid! Im just mad...

I believe this was already posted, but have to agree with what he said. He has a right as a living being, just as any living creature has, to obtain food from the land, sea or otherwise. People are natural creatures as well.

That guy has balls for sure. He's tired os seeing the controls put in place to herd the people in the direction the corporate world wants. He didn't fish for profit. He fished for survival. He doesn't want a handout as that would make him a part of the system.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by EA006

sadly..i think you are right..but YOU will be next!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Hes certainly making sense and is very well versed in his speechifying.......but I have the distinct feeling theres a pile more of them than there is of him..................whatll happen is a likely diagnosis of" authority defiance disorder".....
and a vacation for 18 months in some nut house.....cant let the people be human ya know......

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:52 AM
link   
Great news, we can all become hermits, fish out of watering holes and quote old natural laws, and then pay no taxes and have nothing material, woohoo!

I appreciate what these people are trying to do, and so long as they are not using the material world, they ought to be left alone. Sadly the 'movement' around them is just people looking for ways to bilk or get around the system while still looking for the advantages the system offers.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:53 AM
link   

Bilk22

Yummy Freelunch

I believe this was already posted, but have to agree with what he said. He has a right as a living being, just as any living creature has, to obtain food from the land, sea or otherwise. People are natural creatures as well.

That guy has balls for sure. He's tired os seeing the controls put in place to herd the people in the direction the corporate world wants. He didn't fish for profit. He fished for survival. He doesn't want a handout as that would make him a part of the system.

Im sorry it was already posted..I hope they dont take mine off, because im really wanting to talk about this!

You are right, sir..this man was just trying to survive!

Ive had a post already deleted here..and if this one gets deleted..i wont post here any longer..not that it matters to them

I have had to dumpster dive behind Krogers, lately...i KNOW what its like to live like that...we are starving!

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   

boncho
Great news, we can all become hermits, fish out of watering holes and quote old natural laws, and then pay no taxes and have nothing material, woohoo!

I appreciate what these people are trying to do, and so long as they are not using the material world, they ought to be left alone. Sadly the 'movement' around them is just people looking for ways to bilk or get around the system while still looking for the advantages the system offers.

Why does the system get to use up everything in the material world if it wishes, but he does not?

The system is the entity that moved in and refused to adapt to the neighborhood.

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
This topic is being followed here. Please add to this topic there.

Closed.

new topics

top topics

join