It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Umbrella Man - The Best Explanation I'd Never Heard Before

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 03:42 AM
link   

intrptr
reply to post by cathar

Wow, neat.

I've met 2 people who were acquainted with Jack Ruby and I also met LBJ's nephew Rodney Moss. The hit couldn't have happened unless LBJ was a part of it….

Was wondering what you think of the reports of party LBJ had with J. Edgar Hoover and others the night before and what Johnson's secretary quoted: "After tomorrow those Kennedys will never bother me again." I also have heard Johnson was on the floor boards of his car even before the first shot rang out?

Any input from Johnsons nephew that would be interesting about that and other stuff?

I feel that everything above is true although I think it was LBJ's mistress who said the above and not his secretary...
Anyway Rodney Moss went by different last names...He was the bastard son of Sam Houston Johnson,[LBJ's brother].
Rodney told me and 2 others who were drinking with him that a man named Mac Wallace was LBJ's hitman.
Here are 2 links to A LOT of ugly information about LBJ.
www.spartacus.schoolnet.co.uk...
Rodney was adopted by LBJ's sister Josefa and long story short LBJ had Josefa killed because she knew too much.
I don't remember everything Rodney said that night but I do remember that part...
edit on 26-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

edit on 26-11-2013 by cathar because: i fixed a bad link

edit on 26-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I agree LBJ had a hand in it. I just ordered this well-documented book, looking forward to reading it.

New Book On LBJ's Involvement

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 01:02 PM
link   
reply to post by cathar

Thanks for the links. Will read them next opportunity.

We are digging towards the truth. They can run but they can't hide anymore. Records were supposed to be unsealed after fifty years. Now its 75. Guess some of the players are still still around (GB senior).

<< 1  2   >>

join