It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

See your house and area 51 somewhat from via satellite for free thanks to google. Resolutions to1ft.

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:39 AM
link   
Here is Nasa's page where you can track all "known" satellies in real time just click on the j-track 3D tab.
It's pretty cool.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:08 AM
link   
I'm curious though, why for example do you get nice and clear images from the States, but other places you don't get the same resolution?
No detailed images made? Anyone else come across this?

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 08:48 AM
link   

Originally posted by GeniusSage
what are groom lakes coordinates?

Sheesh. Five seconds of searching: ultimateroute.com...&tcustommaps.htm

Better yet: LAT: 37.27090; LONG: -115.79725.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:04 AM
link   
Holy friggin SHI$%%#$# You can see it! Its no very clear but you can see buildings. Follow the above cordinates to zoom in and you can see some dry lake beds, zoom into one and it says groom lake. Just south of that you can see the runways and the buildings. AWESOME. Now I change it to see your house to area 51. Wow.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 11:37 AM
link   

Originally posted by 2ndSEED
Wouldn't that product there be consider a spy program and starring at city's from space espinage?

I wouldn't be too keen of that product unless it been regulated by world goverments.

[edit on 18-11-2004 by 2ndSEED]

...and I wouldn't be So Keen on it, until several trusted sources have
used the program for the 30 day trial period...& see if anything happens?!
...you know??

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 04:19 PM
link   

2NDSEED
Wouldn't that product there be consider a spy program and starring at city's from space espinage?

NO, Its not real time imagery, some of the pics are over a decade old.

I also noticed that some goverment buildings were very distorted, to the point where if the building is white, all you see is a white blob.

I wasn't that impressed with the Area 51 pics, just search the net and you can find crisp clear high res photos of it.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:10 PM
link   
How can you complain about a free program that you can look and see so stinking much. I have seen cars on the golden gate bridge, Area 51 and the above area, new york in very good detail. This program is stinking awesome.

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 05:55 PM
link   
thanks for the link...

very cool program...

does anyone know the coordinates and or any way to find area 51 with this???

thanks...

EDIT: found area 51 thanks to a link in this thread (PS: i was close without it lol)

[edit on 18-11-2004 by they see ALL]

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 06:48 PM
link   
This has already been discussed please see the link.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 18 2004 @ 07:41 PM
link   
Don't you hate when you get a good topic going and someone has to come and ruin it with their former post. Oh well. Anyone find anything interesting here lately?

posted on Nov, 19 2004 @ 06:17 AM
link   
I don't think anyone was trying to ruin the topic, but if indeed some of the pictures are old, and mixed together from other satellite systems... this isnt a real time system

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:23 AM
link   
For those of you that want to see groom lake but can't be bothered to install it .....

www.afwalker.btinternet.co.uk...

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 06:44 AM
link   
thats a good idea. Iwish more people would post interesting pics of stuff they find.

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 10:43 AM
link   
I have created a couple of snapshots from what I have found.

I live close to DC (about 30 minutes) and I decided to see what was visible in the DC area. I was surprised at what I found.

This Helicopter has landed right beside the Pentagon.

This is a clear picture of the Pentagon. Notice the devices on the roof.

This is a strange Garden next to the Pentagon that seems to have 5 smaller pentagons in it (look at the pentagons branching off of the long white stripes).

Here is the White House which was not even labeled White House, but as you can see, this is clearly it, it is right on Pennsylvania Ave. However notice how unnatural the roof is, there are no guards or no devices, just brown roof.

Finally I took a snapshot of the Capitol which the picture shows, is one of about 6 buildings that are blurred out in those 4 blocks.

Pretty Interesting stuff.

[edit on 11/21/2004 by KISSfreak]

posted on Nov, 21 2004 @ 02:39 PM
link   
More neat stuff. I am probably going to buy this sometime soon. It is very awesome. Hopefully more pics to come.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join