It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Huge Cilindrical Object detected by ISS in high orbit above Earth?

page: 2
<< 1    3 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:05 AM
link   

JimOberg

Aleister

JimOberg

MysterX

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013
No description available.

No description, no context, no time, no date...
UFO "research" isnt what it used to be.

No attempt at explaining what is shown in the video clip, no reasonably intelligent theory...

How can any attempt be made when the posters withhold even the most basic contextual information such as date, time, witnesses, audio, etc.?

How can you even suggest this unverified video constitutes anything worth speculating widely about, while the contextual coverup continues?

How can you blame anybody but the closed-mouth original posters?

Jim, you have to take some things on faith. Space worm, the spice, etc. The proof is before your eyes and you won't look at it, let alone roll in the dirt with it. I'd hate to have you on the Warren Commission, you would have questioned everything!

I guess we do have different approaches. I want to understand and appreciate the genuinely awesome. You wish to worship the imaginary awesomeness. How well has your approach turned out for life choices like health, relationships, finance, home maintenance, safe driving....?

Whoops, your satire detector is slipping. Then you go deep personal. I've noticed that about you, and it's maybe your one trait that could be tempered a bit, the rest of your stuff is first class.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:18 AM
link   

Aleister

JimOberg

Aleister

JimOberg

MysterX

alfa1

Arken
Published on Jun 8, 2013
No description available.

No description, no context, no time, no date...
UFO "research" isnt what it used to be.

No attempt at explaining what is shown in the video clip, no reasonably intelligent theory...

How can any attempt be made when the posters withhold even the most basic contextual information such as date, time, witnesses, audio, etc.?

How can you even suggest this unverified video constitutes anything worth speculating widely about, while the contextual coverup continues?

How can you blame anybody but the closed-mouth original posters?

Jim, you have to take some things on faith. Space worm, the spice, etc. The proof is before your eyes and you won't look at it, let alone roll in the dirt with it. I'd hate to have you on the Warren Commission, you would have questioned everything!

I guess we do have different approaches. I want to understand and appreciate the genuinely awesome. You wish to worship the imaginary awesomeness. How well has your approach turned out for life choices like health, relationships, finance, home maintenance, safe driving....?

Whoops, your satire detector is slipping. Then you go deep personal. I've noticed that about you, and it's maybe your one trait that could be tempered a bit, the rest of your stuff is first class.

Rebuke accepted.

I am both empowered and constrained by my experience base which demands cold-blooded reality assessments in an environment where self-delusion can and sometimes does, kill.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:29 AM
link   
looks like its also in a slow orbit around earth, about the same distance from earth as the ISS. this could be anything...

probably just a UFO full of tourist aliens flying by the pale blue dot on their way to the amusement park planet. WAIT, that's us!! someone tell them they've gone TOO FAR!!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:41 AM
link   
Space snakes...How the Aztecs were right after all.

"Where the blood sacrifices at. It might be hungry."

And the space aliens say to themselves:
"Not this crap again!"

lol
edit on 22-11-2013 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:24 AM
link   

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Reminds 1 of these

unidentified objects Arken, nice find. Not sure what they may be...

NAMASTE*******

Same link, for me...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:27 AM
link   

PurpleDog UK

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Reminds 1 of these

NAMASTE*******

Ophiuchus 13

Was this ever ''explained'' or dis-regarded...?

Very interesting photo of 3 objects in front of the moon.......

Regards

PDUK

Hi PurpleDog
Here the thread: Apollo 9: Gigantic Cilindrical Objects in front of the Moon
edit on 22-11-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:29 AM
link   

Aleister
reply to post by Arken

Space worm. Everybody knows they grow 'em big in space. For the spice.

The video is jerky, but it's not the object that jerking frame by frame as the earth too is seen moving in jerky movements (as Isaac Newton proved it does. Isaac Newton of Oslo, a baker who makes the best cookies on the continent). But yeah, space worm, no biggie.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

Your irony is always appreciate!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:43 AM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

Thanks for your interesting and meaningful post.

There are tons of anomalies on the Moon.

Even on Taurus Littrow South Massif....
www.abovetopsecret.com...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:01 AM
link   

PurpleDog UK

Ophiuchus 13
reply to post by Arken

Reminds 1 of these

NAMASTE*******

Ophiuchus 13

Was this ever ''explained'' or dis-regarded...?

Very interesting photo of 3 objects in front of the moon.......

Regards

PDUK

PDUK --

Regarding that image of the "three objects in front of the Moon", my first thought is that it was some sort of crosshair. I can see what is possibly the blurred vertical components of the crosshair in that image. It is possible the vertical part of the crosshair looks blurred because of movement of the camera in the general direction of the horizontal crosshairs.

That direction of camera movement could create a blurred vertical part of the crosshair, while the horizontal part would not look to be blurred.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:02 AM
link   
reply to post by Arken

Reminds me a bit of this from that closed down site,
files.abovetopsecret.com...
Possibly ancient machines.

Remember were one of the former apollo astronauts spoke about a 'strange dream' in which he was driving the lunar rover and came accross some track so followed them and he found another rover not too unlike there, in the rover were two astronauts whom looked like they had been there for ever.
Off the top of my mind I can not remember but he spoke of this on a documentary and it made me wonder if they were subjected to psychotropic mind control drugs to wipe there memory of certain things or if there was psychological conditioning applied to them, also I wondered if he was wanting to say but could not something about what he may have seen.

edit on 22-11-2013 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:39 AM
link   
Pick one.

from earthobservatory.nasa.gov...

Side note... Why do all aliens use camera blurring tech?

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:26 AM
link   
Ancient Dragons of old, said to have the wisdom of ages.

They say, you must have a pure heart and spirit to speak to it or hear it voice. Lest it voice crushes you, and the creature swallows you whole due to its anger.

Knowing Ancient Aztecs, this would of been an honor.

I just wanted to share a ghost story...Yes it was fan made.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:00 PM
link   
reply to post by MysterX

You're exactly right. The standard cast of characters showing up again and again hoping not so much to "explain", but to "explain away". Although a video these days is not difinitive "proof" of anything, I have no problem considering that this one shows a possible alien craft.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:15 PM
link   
reply to post by LABTECH767

this is a UFO of some kind and I think they have been around for a very long time myself and the ruined objects I think of as human in origin on the moon and mars make me wonder if perhaps we were the losers in a war of some kind.

This is the theory i too believe explains most of the anomalies (or weird rocks for those 'i see rocks' types).

Although it may well have been a war (probably a very short war) between our high-tech ancestors and one or more other Human factions, a little like a 'Star Trek' version of our cold war gone very bad, or indeed conflict an 'outside' species or several of them even...we probably lost, and what we are again beginning to rediscover on our local planets and moon, is the remains of our previous society(ies).

Even our ancient writings from various ancient cultures that have surviving records attest to this as being fact, not fiction...the 'Vedas' in particular explain ancient high technology warfare, flying 'cities' and air to air combat. They also mention bases on our moon and on Mars.

Of course, theories such as this are actively discouraged, and so there is scant evidence to corroborate this, but then i suppose if the mainstream actively rubbish such theories, it stands to reason there isn't going to be much in the way of proof, except ancient documents saying so (which are often written off as ancient fantasy).

It does have to rely on faith to a certain degree, although not religious faith of course...more of a gut feeling i suppose.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:19 PM
link   
reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry Arken but the video you posted is a fake and has been around for certain time.
Now check the real NASA transmision from March 7 obviously without the alleged UFO.
First go to this USTREAM page:

www.ustream.tv...

Drag the cursor in the player to the hour: 01:19:035 to 01:20:00

Select full screen and enjoy the real sequence without the UFO.

Have a nice day.

FS

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:29 PM
link   
reply to post by PurpleDog UK

Not sure PurpleDog UK. The image comes from this thread made by Arken

www.abovetopsecret.com...

It didn't get the hoax stamp which does not mean Truth but also does not mean non truth...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   

free_spirit
reply to post by Arken

I'm sorry Arken but the video you posted is a fake and has been around for certain time.
Now check the real NASA transmision from March 7 obviously without the alleged UFO.

www.ustream.tv...

Have a nice day.

FS

Hi there free_spirit.

Thanks for your research and your link.

Nothing in the official NASA footage.

The Youtube video is Clearly a Hoax.

Star for you.

edit on 22-11-2013 by Arken because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 01:13 PM
link   
reply to post by Happy1

I not the rock OP. But thanks for the thanks anyway. And agree that any Gov source should betreated with the contempt that they deserve.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:39 PM
link   

free_spirit
reply to post by Arken

www.ustream.tv...

Have a nice day.

FS

That settles it. This should probably be off to the hoax forum before more time is wasted on an obvious hoax.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:49 PM
link   
To Mods: Please move this thread in HOAX Forum. The YouTube video is fake.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3 >>

join