It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

So you have a problem with Alex Jones ?

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+50 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:41 PM
link   
Why ?

The guy is extremely intelligent, able to recall American history
off the tip of his tongue at great lenths. He's out there in the
streets ready to go to jail over the crap that's going on in this
country.

He has to be brave just to be out there at all as much as
some people hate him. Just right here in these boards there are
tons of examples. But you have a problem with this guy who from
all I can see, is fighting for us.

He even has temper tantrums in favor of the oeople
of this country. So if you have a problem, tell me,

WHY?

Tell us in the blow horn !

edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

+9 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:48 PM
link   
I agree. I like Alex Jones. He does tend to go off the deep end from time to time and that probably helps keep him alive. If people assume he is a nut job it keeps him a bit safer. It also adds to the entertaining factor which in turn keeps bringing contributions in. You would be hard pressed to find someone with his knowledge of history in your every day life. He is smart and he is well aware of it.

I have seen a lot of stuff said about Alex Jones BUT the man has heart and he is VERY tenacious. Those are two very outstanding qualities which I think he doesn't get enough credit for. I usually do listen to Infowars via my phone every evening while I am making dinner, and I heard what was going on in the video you posted. If anybody can get a crowd gathered up and ready it's him.

I do think he likes a bit of an ego stroke... from himself and anyone else willing to give it. However, I have my faults as well and assume we all do.

He is taking action. It is more than I did while I was listening to him today.

edit on 11/21/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

+26 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   

AlexJonesChannel banned me from commenting on their youtube channel for raising questions which in turn received a bit of attention on one of their videos. I had merely chimed in with a couple things, and then when I came back I noticed I was banned.

I think he is a profiteer of fear, regardless of who he "wakes up", there is plenty of evidence that he's nothing more than a shill in sheep's clothing.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:50 PM
link   
I think Alex is very definitely awakening MILLIONS of people.

And it's only the weak sheeple that say "but he sounds crazy when he yells".. and dismiss the info he present

I just can't believe it some times how far he goes, yet NOT one person in the media other than him is doing it on a large scale.

Babe Ruth of alternative media

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by Kangaruex4Ewe

I agree. I like Alex Jones. He does tend to go off the deep end from time to time and that probably helps keep him alive. If people assume he is a nut job it keeps him a bit safer.

That he does for sure. Seems perfectly appropriate to me tho.
And even seems to be the right example if anything.
We should be losing our G_D minds over WTF is going on here.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:52 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I almost hate to admit he does more help than harm but that's the way I see it.

Almost everything I have seen from him, he seems to be behind one hundred percent.

I take everything with a grain of salt, but I do tend to agree with his direction if not the method.

Anything close to real live reporting I have to get behind, I don't want to hear anything but the direct truth.

Good on you for bringing it up, I like to consider all the sources available to me before I make a decision.

Cheers!

edit on 21-11-2013 by Treespeaker because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:56 PM
link   
Only Alex was capable of shutting-up Pierce Morgan after the Sandy Hook shooting...and Stuart Varney (Naturalized US Citizen).

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:00 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

First, as with many of those jokers, he is an entertainer, he does more for effect (personal attention) than any true cause. If he has a cause that he may seriously believes in, it would be to never use a particular three-letter word in a bad connotation. So in a final analysis, we can say that he is an entertainer with an agenda, which is probably the real cause of his put on, over-the-top rages tend to indicate.

+2 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:04 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

I feel like Forest Gump in a way because I met and shook hands with Alex Jones when he was 15 years old.
He had recently moved to Austin with his parents. He was 2 weeks away from his 16th birthday. To be honest I
can't say that I know AJ because I only talked to him twice after first meeting him but I did get to know his parents
after Alex had moved out to go to college. I have followed his career on radio from day one and I have 8 of his DVDs...2 of which were given to me by his parents...
In my opinion people who attack AJ are either hopelessly ignorant or they are paid shills...

+6 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:06 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

country.

It's nice that he has you believing all that about him. That's just peachy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:08 PM
link   
reply to post by randyvs

All conspiracy people are a little crazy. Look at the king, William Cooper. I love listening to coopers older stuff.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

boncho
reply to post by randyvs

country.

see for yourself.

+1 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
So what's the difference between Alex and the GEICO lizard?

One of them is kinda scary, eats bugs, and tries to sell you sh*t.
The other one is GEICO Lizard.

Duh.

edit on 11 21 2013 by tvtexan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
I like Alex too. I think some people can't handle his strong personality and it's a lot f drama for them. I don't know. I think he is extremely informative and has made a lot of people more aware of what's going on.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:17 PM
link   
A.J. is taking it up a notch if only to rise above the information-overload noise we are all subjected to...

The smirk on the woman's face says it all..."I am just here to inform you of the city ordinances..."

It's like even she doesn't believe the B.S. she is spewing...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:18 PM
link   
reply to post by boncho

Oh ! Well I guess he could be intelligent enough to make himself appear intelligent.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:21 PM
link   
Put it this way, if there is a long term goal [agenda] which I assume there is since globalist leaders have been meeting and planning since the first days they camel-backed-it into the mideast, since the wars, the trade wars, the creation of the UN, if there is any truth to the wilder conspiracies… AJ is the nail in the coffin which would allow a great power to consolidate itself.

Let's say FEMA camps start getting used for more than homeless, that trade routes go global, that maybe a half century plan with China comes to an end, and after the IMF has loaned everyone into oblivion, and the dollar is purposely manipulated into confetti, the world bank issues a new global banking system, and the TSA keeps just about anyone who isn't in the top 10% from travelling, and DHS has agents running through your backyard, and you don't wanna leave your house without your "papers" just in case you get stopped…

Well, lets say for a second this all comes about. AJ will be the reason no one is taken seriously. Because as it happens people will just say to one another, "You look like that crazy guy who screams about BoggleBurger place".

Maybe, or maybe the idea is to get everyone up in arms so they run to the next patsy, who is supposed to make things better. Or maybe it's just a big ass screwjob on your head, funded/backed by someone who hates the US.

I don't really know AJs motives or his purpose, but I can tell you by the absolute plethora of lies he has told, his demeanour, and how he processes and disseminates information he is not helpful, whether you are a tin foil nut or just a random dude unhappy with the status quo.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:22 PM
link   

catfishjoe
reply to post by randyvs

All conspiracy people are a little crazy. Look at the king, William Cooper. I love listening to coopers older stuff.

Here is a short look at Cooper...You might want to take a look at it.

edit on 21-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by cathar because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:31 PM
link   
Im old enough to recall and have been listening to AJ during the Y2K series of LIES he put out there as truth.. thoroughly freaking out many and turning many away from what he claims he is trying to bring people to. I may be old, but I dont forget.

Dont be all weird and shriek about who put this on youtube... listen to alex's words themselves.. the LIES.. coming from his mouth.. broadcast to the public. No blood was in the streets and all of that nonsense.

This is why I dont believe one word this guy says and question his motives.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Advantage because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:43 PM
link   
reply to post by Advantage

Your reasons seem legitimized. And I give you more respect than those who
for the most part amount to complaints about nothing. I wonder if Alex
ever spoke to the regards of this video ?

I'm sure someone will come up with it if he has. Good one.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join