It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Peanut Butter and Jelly Sandwich is Racist, Says Portland School Official

page: 7
<< 4  5  6   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:27 PM
link   
Why is this even being posted. Look at the URL and individual being interviewed. This is about as big of a liberal fluff piece from nobodies about nobodies that I could ever imagine. Random people say stupid things all the time, you shouldn't take it seriously or even give it the time of day just because it has a url associated with it.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 09:42 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

The progressive mindset is a sickness of the mind and soul. The Hispanic and Black communities have for the most part bought into the lie.

The only chains they wear are self imposed. And they do not fall lightly upon there collective shoulders. They bought into a lie. And until they see the simple truth they will fall into the pit of apathy and fear.

Mr. King understood this all to well and sadly that is why they silenced him. After he was silenced the Black culture bought into the progressive lie. And the rest is history.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:35 PM
link   
reply to post by SubTruth

The progressive mindset is a sickness of the mind and soul. The Hispanic and Black communities have for the most part bought into the lie. The only chains they wear are self imposed. And they do not fall lightly upon there collective shoulders. They bought into a lie. And until they see the simple truth they will fall into the pit of apathy and fear.

The sad part is that this is all so true and those that push such on the mind and shoulders of there target group play them like a fine tuned fiddle. Yet those that are being played fail to see it. It's not just in the US that such things happen, it is a global in nature. In the US it's a PBJ sandwich and in other places it is a brand of sport shoes. Anything can be used to excite a public response with a desired effect. All the while you will have some nit wit take up the banner and call something racist when it is in fact not.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:16 PM
link   
In the words of Professor Hubert Farnsworth - "I don't want to live on this planet anymore."

This is just sad. Who cares who eats what and what culture does what. Someone face-punch this idiot and move on.

Honestly, let us remove the politically correct requirements and move on to a more realistic method of communication. This is when you know your country has problems, when someone turns eating a pb&j into a hate-crime.

I may not be racist, but I am extremely prejudice. Against people who do not utilize their common sense in situations like this.

“Another way would be to say: ‘Americans eat peanut butter and jelly, do you have anything like that?’ Let them tell you. Maybe they eat torta. Or pita.”

People don't talk like that. Young or old people. There is hardly anyone on this planet that is offended when talking food, everyone has their own taste and no one really cares what someone elses food tastes are, it is just fun to compare. Anyone who is offended by what food someone else eats should be diagnosed with a mental illness and be institutionalized instantly.

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 03:56 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Keep Portland weird!
******second Line******

posted on Nov, 25 2013 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Lysergic
Busted.

I do enjoy a PB&J, just doesn't feel right in a tortilla. Then again, a bean sandwich doesn't really seem to work either.

What about being white, and eating crackers with pb and j on them, what then?

Off to the reeducation camps?
edit on 21-11-2013 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

I hope that is not a problem because ever since I was a kid, oh so many years ago, I have taken PB&J's sandwiches to school, eaten PB and jelly on saltines and sometimes even went all out and used some Ritz crackers to feel a little more privileged, I guess.

Even today, I find myself giving my son the same things I enjoyed and with the exception of school where PB is not allowed due to possible allergies in his under 6 age grouping.

I do not practice racism and I am not raising a racist... or am I?

This is simply a case of when in Rome... I mean PB&J is a cultural food of the US.(maybe elsewhere, too, idk) Since the US is quite diverse, I would never consider it a racist food, in fact it is available at any grocery or convenience store here, making it quite accessible to anybody from any ethnicity who would like to eat it. Don't have crackers, spread it on a toasty tortilla and make a PB&J quesadilla sin queso.

This level of PC patrolling is really pathetic, if you don't like something that a culture enjoys, find something else but don't make up more labels.

I like to make Spanish rice is that a problem too?

posted on Nov, 26 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
reply to post by pstrron

Statist DoubleSpeak executed excellently by the Ministry of Legal Thoughts.

Pure fascist thought control.This is like a psychosis almost.

new topics

top topics

<< 4  5  6   >>

join