It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trey Radel, Busted On Cocaine Charge, Voted For Drug Testing Food Stamp Recipients

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:50 AM
link   
The sheer hypocrisy of politicians never fail to astound and this is a great example.

WASHINGTON -- In September, Rep. Trey Radel voted for Republican legislation that would allow states to make food stamp recipients pee in cups to prove they're not on drugs. In October, police busted the Florida Republican on a charge of coc aine possession.

Another case of do as I say, not as I do, which seems to be a growing trend amongst politicians, particularly in the U.S and U.K.

In the U.K we have a Minister who has looked at the welfare budget, decided that people are receiving too much and that cuts are required. Cuts that will assist the U.K out of debt and back on the road to prosperity. He then claimed £35.00 for a breakfast, half of the weekly personal allowance for a single adult.

We have a Chancellor who, whilst living in a house being paid for by tax payers, is renting out his family home for £10,000 per month. £120,000 per year. That is 4 times what I make in a year.

The sooner our political system has a major overhaul, the better. Let's kick career politicians and party politics into touch and get people working for the people and not their corporate pimps!

www.huffingtonpost.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:53 AM
link   
just goes to show you they'll vote for whatever they think will keep them in office. what a joke.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   
You don't see a difference?

Ahh. yes, the entitlement society speaks.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:55 AM
link   

solongandgoodnight
just goes to show you they'll vote for whatever they think will keep them in office. what a joke.

Exactly, toe the party line and ye shall have a safe seat!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:20 PM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

top topics

join