It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Colo. man signs up for his insurance, his dog gets covered instead

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:48 AM
link   
Source: Colo. man signs up for his insurance, his dog gets covered instead

So, this "wonderful" ACA that so many people are having problems signing up for is no problem accepting non-applications from pets? How can an exchange screw up so badly? Is this really worth my tax dollars at this point? Shouldn't we take a step back and suspect all ACA processing and fines in order to get a handle on all these type of issues, get the processing under a full QA test cycle, before going BETA on the public?

Grrrrrrrrrrr..........

Shane Smith, of Fort Collins, says his dog Baxter received a letter informing him that a health insurance account had been opened in his name through Connect for Health Colorado. “I thought, ‘Wow, this is so awesome,’” Smith said with a laugh. “They have gone out of their way to insure my 14-year-old Yorkie.” Smith had called Connect for Health Colorado to sign himself up for insurance because his old plan was cancelled due to Obamacare. He’s not sure exactly how the confirmation letter went to his dog, but he says he thinks it’s because of a series of security questions a representative asked him over the phone.

edit on 11/21/2013 by Krakatoa because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

Well, if birth control is to be covered, why not neutering as well?

And you know with the added expense American dogs will now have to get jobs. I hired this one recently, but he quit after a disagreement about dental.

edit on 21-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by Aleister because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:57 AM
link   
This admin is trying way to hard to push their healthcare disaster on everyone and everything.

Also a thread on the subject here.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:01 AM
link   
reply to post by Krakatoa

OBAMACARE: DESTRUCTION OF THE AMERICAN MEDICAL & INSURANCE SYTEMS.

This is a disaster and must be stopped. Connected with the Obamacare Bill is Gun Control, Travel restrictions, Enforcement Forces that are Hire Thugs.

THE ONLY TO STOP IT....... Do not sign up.... Let it kill itself then : Defund, Repeal, Impeach, Rebuild by putting people in Government that READ first then VOTE to benefit and protect ALL Americans.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:03 AM
link   
Existing thread here:
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion.
Thank you

-thread closed-

new topics

top topics

join