It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ appeared live on the news!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:42 PM
link   

ChaoticOrder
lol... I'm experiencing dejavu.

Its not the same thing. In the one he is claiming he is the person of Jesus and she is Mary.

But, when David Icke had his pineal awakeing and kundalini experience in South America, and quite a revelation given to him, he was awake.

Which is what all the gnostic inner meanings of the scripture is, the same thing, including kundalini, chakra, pineal inner sight, and overcoming lower primitive mind , crucifying ego on the cross, which it seemed occurred partly forced for David Icke due ridicule and a total lack of understanding, even in himself possibly at that time. And achieving, normally down through meditation, compassion and helping others, the Christ or Higher Mind being formed within you.

You go from being the son/daughter of man, to the SON/DAUGHTER OF GOD, or Christed.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   

sheepslayer247
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I will let this be my last post on the topic as to not derail the thread, but the Branch Davidians were not a cult. They are an off-shoot of the 7th Day Adventists. (It needs to be noted....its not illegal for a cult to exist anyway)

Also, there is much evidence mostly from former members of the church that the claims of brainwashing, Koresh having multiple wives/children and such is completely false. These claims were part of a massive propaganda campaign in order to justify the actions taken against the church.

Lastly, Koresh's statement in no way indicates that he claimed to be Jesus. In fact, throughout that interview he refers to Jesus many times as a seperate person than himself. Claiming to be the son of God does not mean he is claiming to be Jesus.

edit on 21-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

edit on 21-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

cult
kəlt/
noun
noun: cult; plural noun: cults

a system of religious veneration and devotion directed toward a particular figure or object.

The last time I checked the Son of God was Jesus Christ (I know that the Bible says we are all Sons of God, but not THE Son of God). Who was he claiming to be by that statement?
In his own words he said only Christ could open the seals, and then turned around and stated he was working on doing that. I have no problems with what they were doing there. I support fee choice of belief for all. But hey, let's call it what it is.
I don't think we are going to agree on this so this will be my last post here as well.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:46 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration

okamitengu

RevelationGeneration
I have a feeling alot of these guys claiming to be Jesus are really demonically possessed.

i think you are demonically possessed

Christians can't be.

why because you made a rule that says so? im pretty sure only christians get exorcisms, so they must be possessed by demons.

i have never met an athiest who was looking for exorcism!

christian logic is funny. its like illogical logic.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:28 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration
I have a feeling alot of these guys claiming to be Jesus are really demonically possessed.

That's what they said about Jesus, too.

JOHN 10
19 There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. 20 Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?”

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:33 PM
link   
I guess his message gets lost to most based on the comments in this thread. He didn't say anything that offended me. He didn't say anything re divinity that has not already come into my awareness. People get so sensitive over spiritual beliefs and judge others based on their own orthodox perception. (Myself included sometimes I'm afraid)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:51 PM
link   
reply to post by okamitengu

okamitengu

RevelationGeneration

okamitengu

RevelationGeneration

i think you are demonically possessed

Christians can't be.

why because you made a rule that says so? im pretty sure only christians get exorcisms, so they must be possessed by demons.

i have never met an athiest who was looking for exorcism!

christian logic is funny. its like illogical logic.

Because the Bible says so.
edit on 21-11-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:53 PM
link   
reply to post by Blue Shift

Blue Shift

RevelationGeneration

JOHN 10
19 There was again a division among the Jews because of these words. 20 Many of them said, “He has a demon, and is insane; why listen to him?”

That time was different. God has already given us Revelation of exactly how he will return in His word.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:54 PM
link   

RevelationGeneration

Blue Shift

RevelationGeneration

JOHN 10

That time was different. God has already given us Revelation of exactly how he will return in His word.

But how do we know John of Patmos wasn't also possessed?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Blue Shift

RevelationGeneration

Blue Shift

RevelationGeneration

JOHN 10

But how do we know John of Patmos wasn't also possessed?

Because John was one of the 12 apostles and was apart of Christ's inner circle.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:47 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

The 12 apostles: Fabricated followers of a fabricated Saviour.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:37 PM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
reply to post by OneFreeMan

Exactly. Anyone could say that they are Jesus and they would be correct. I AM you and YOU ARE me because we are all the I AM.

I agree from a non dualistic view but that do not mean this being that I am is a reincarnated version of the Jesus that preached. I am myself and do not want to be anybody else than me. I have my own story of what I was, what I am and what I will be. I do agree we are from the same source.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:28 PM
link   
When they asked Jesus if he was The Christ, he said "you say that I am".

The Spirit of humility just doesn't feel to be in this guy.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:47 PM
link   
Im halfway thru the full 2 hr plus interview on youtube.
This couple looks to be deluded, and what they say doesn't
really pass the test of time, in the sense that, no sooner you have
heard what they say, you tend to forget it.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:34 AM
link   

RevelationGeneration

1 - The bible isn't 100% accurate ya' know.

2 - The bible doesnt' contain all the truth in the universe. Even the bible says that Jesus taught more than all the books in the world could hold, and that he had more to teach but 'they weren't ready for it yet'.

3 - Christians CAN be oppressed and possessed.

... But the influence of the demon, as we know from Scripture and the history of the Church, goes further still. He may attack man's body from without (obsession), or assume control of it from within (possession). As we gather from the Fathers and the theologians, the soul itself can never be "possessed" nor deprived of liberty, though its ordinary control over the members of the body may be hindered by the obsessing spirit (cf. St. Aug., "De sp. et an.", 27; St. Thomas, "In II Sent.", d. VIII, Q. i; Ribet, "La mystique divine", Paris, 1883, pp. 190 sqq.). "

Demonic Possession
LOTS of 'good Jews' had oppression and possession' issues in Jesus time.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:48 AM
link   
A Jesus impersonator how lovely I wonder if these guys have a annual world wide Jesus impersonator convention.
They get a Trophy for how much they appeared on main stream tv and how much money got donated to them.

lol

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:40 AM
link   

RevelationGeneration

Blue Shift

RevelationGeneration

JOHN 10

To me revelation is in fact a veiled description of chakras and should be symbolically understood not word for word interpenetrated. And the pharisees and the scribes has hidden it for you.

Jesus said, "The pharisees and the scribes have taken the keys of knowledge (gnosis) and hidden them. They themselves have not entered, nor have they allowed to enter those who wish to. You, however, be as wise as serpents and as innocent as doves."

arpgme

When they asked Jesus if he was The Christ, he said "you say that I am".

The Spirit of humility just doesn't feel to be in this guy.

And a mask of humility to hide what is and lie is a good thing? Many are reborn mask less and will not wear masks off untruth to suit the ones who still who are still interested in garments of perception for others.
edit on 22-11-2013 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:10 AM
link   
reply to post by amraks

Watched this full interview www.youtube.com/watch?v=EAvEVGlu8Q8
While this couple is not evil by any stretch of imagination, they do have the hallmarks
of deceiving the very elect.
As Jesus himself said : many will come in my name saying that they are indeed Jesus Christ,
but believe them not, for such things must happen and Lo and behold, I have told you already
told you this

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:46 AM
link   
reply to post by FlyersFan

FlyersFan

RevelationGeneration

1 - The bible isn't 100% accurate ya' know.

Yes it is.

FlyersFan

RevelationGeneration

2 - The bible doesnt' contain all the truth in the universe. Even the bible says that Jesus taught more than all the books in the world could hold, and that he had more to teach but 'they weren't ready for it yet'.

It contains all the wisdom and knowledge we need in our lifetime.

FlyersFan

RevelationGeneration

3 - Christians CAN be oppressed and possessed.

Oppressed Yes, possessed No. Possession implies ownership, and Christians are not owned by the devil. Instead, we have been bought with a price, the blood of Jesus Christ. Christians are indwelt by the Holy Spirit (Romans 8:9-11; 1 Corinthians 3:16; 6:19). The Holy Spirit would not allow a demon to possess the same person He is indwelling.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:04 AM
link   
reply to post by LittleByLittle

I didn't say anyone should "fake" humility. Either you have it or not. The Bible says Jesus Christ came to give us freedom, so that we can choose to work through the spirit with love seeking the advantages of others and seeing your self as lower than others rather than selfishness and self-righteousness.

I know, it sounds difficult but that is the point it helps identify false prophets and christians.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:06 AM
link   
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

I talked to the "Jesus" that the "spiritual hierarchy" had constructed
in the 90's. Via email. I'm not joking. He was a Palestinian. I'm assuming
this was the guy from the photo from the mass media around that time.

I've also had two "Jesus" email me for help with Kundalini. No, I'm
not making this up.

You'd think that 'Jesus' could at least teleport to me, rather than
rely on gmail.

I cannot roll my eyes often enough or with enough vigor. This is
a x10 head palm slap.

KPB

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5 >>

join