It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Jesus Christ appeared live on the news!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:12 AM
link   

AfterInfinity
reply to post by mlifeoutthere

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:16 AM
link   

This was on 15th July this year and I saw it and thought he was a complete nutcase and still do. Needs to go to a hospital and get help....

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:20 AM
link   

Daz3d-n-Confus3d
Looks like David Koresh.

Deja vu.

David Koresh NEVER claimed to be Jesus! That was a lie put out there to make him look crazy.

Of course, we looked down at what the Branch Dividians believed, yet they were well within their right to practice their faith......but we let the govt burn them and kill them.

Thie new man claims to be Jesus and he may be crazy, but even if the real Jesus was on Earth we would crucify him faster than the Romans and the Jews. Looks as though we never learn from our mistakes.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:31 AM
link   
Here's another one...Roll up, Roll up. Get your Jesus fingers here...two boxes of 10 for the price of one...roll up roll up..

youtu.be...
edit on 21-11-2013 by Soloprotocol because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:32 AM
link   

Interesting video and interesting couple.
Oz Ozu..... 1991
He is sharing the message of the love of God.
Mind boggling really

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:43 AM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

If hes not jesus but a deluded bloke then he should feel embarrassed..

If he is jesus... then the xtians should feel embarrassed.

oO

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:55 AM
link   
I'm very close to become Jesus!

I believe everyone can be Jesus and that's what he meant with the second coming.
We all turn to Christ consciousness. Just a name for a higher level.
So nobody alone can be Jesus in my opinion, because I'm him soon to

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:56 AM
link   
reply to post by AfterInfinity

Nobody wants to see thst 8(

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:08 AM
link   
reply to post by sheepslayer247

Calm down tiger.
I don't believe I said anything about him claiming to be Jesus. But since you mentioned it he certainly implied it.Koresh phone conversation with FBI
I said he looked like him.

Yes they were well within their rights to practice their faith, and so is this new nut case claiming to be Jesus.
But Koresh and his ego cost a lot of lives. The government set out to make an example of them and show off their Nazi tactics and it exploded in their face. There was ignorance all around on that whole debacle.

I don't remember anything about the attack happening over religion though. It was over supposed firearm violations.

I lived in Waco at the time this happened and had a friend who had actually joined the cult. He played in the band with David Koresh, so I know what kind of narcissist he was just by listening to my friend tell me all about him.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   

ChaoticOrder
lol... I'm experiencing dejavu.

Pretty sure David Icke never claimed he was Jesus either, some of those YouTube videos are chopped so not snowing what he said in full context.

Regards this poor chap from the OP, I just can't understand how or why a TV channel the size of ITV would have this guy on? National TV shows shouldn't be in the business of making fun of clearly ill people. TV obviously has moved on from ridiculing David Icke over 20yrs ago.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:19 AM
link   
Removed reply
edit on 21-11-2013 by Visitor2012 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:03 PM
link   

Riffrafter

mlifeoutthere
Sometimes i see people make outlandish claims and i think `well what if`

but there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is NOT christ, i mean he doesnt even look like christ and i think i cant tell `lier` just by watching him

What does Christ look like?

That's a serious question by the way...

Only 2 men in His-tory have gone from being black to white.
Jesus was one.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:10 PM
link   

doorhandle

ChaoticOrder
lol... I'm experiencing dejavu.

Pretty sure David Icke never claimed he was Jesus either, some of those YouTube videos are chopped so not snowing what he said in full context.

Regards this poor chap from the OP, I just can't understand how or why a TV channel the size of ITV would have this guy on? National TV shows shouldn't be in the business of making fun of clearly ill people. TV obviously has moved on from ridiculing David Icke over 20yrs ago.

Yes, regarding Icke he actually was saying that we are ALL the sons (and daughters) of god.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:11 PM
link   
reply to post by CagliostroTheGreat

Exactly

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:12 PM
link   

OneFreeMan

Riffrafter

mlifeoutthere
Sometimes i see people make outlandish claims and i think `well what if`

but there is no doubt in my mind that this guy is NOT christ, i mean he doesnt even look like christ and i think i cant tell `lier` just by watching him

What does Christ look like?

That's a serious question by the way...

Only 2 men in His-tory have gone from being black to white.
Jesus was one.

Vitiligo, shamone.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:33 PM
link   
reply to post by Daz3d-n-Confus3d

I do apologize, you did not say anything about Koresh claiming to be Jesus. My bad. But you may want to re-read that transcript you linked to, claiming Koresh made such an implication. In fact, he did not and the conversation actually proves that he was not claiming to be Jesus.

But the real issue here is how people like Koresh and this "new Jesus" in the OP are vilified for their beliefs/statements and the words we ourselves and the media use to discredit them. Like the word cult. The Branch Davidians were not a cult. There were many of these churches around the world. They were, by definition, a religion.

But the stigma of the "cult" label and the style of propaganda used to discredit people like this is how public favor is gained if and when they violate their rights.....like raiding their church for weapons even though they possessed a legal FFL license.

So even if we find this man claiming to be Jesus completely nuts, we must be careful that we do not let the rhetoric become a doorway to violating their right to believe and say whatever they wish.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:35 PM
link   

Just more blasphemy from British day time TV. Good thing I stopped paying my TV license about a year ago. This is the same thing David Icke did some years ago. Nothing new under the sun.

The New Apostolic Reformation has lots of people claiming to be Jesus these days. All of who will share their place in the lake of fire unless they repent.

Matthew 24:24 - For there shall arise false Christs, and false prophets, and shall shew great signs and wonders; insomuch that, if it were possible, they shall deceive the very elect.

The Bible says Jesus Christ returns in the clouds with the heavenly host in great majesty.

We are definitely in the last days.
edit on 21-11-2013 by RevelationGeneration because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:42 PM
link   
reply to post by RevelationGeneration

We are not in the 'last days', people, including this guy, have been claiming to be the Messiah for thousands if years, nothing has changed or is changing.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:59 PM
link   
He's not Jesus, Brian is Jesus… his acolyte said so right here on ATS:
I am the Christ - Brian Leonard Golightly Marshall

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:10 PM
link   
Interesting little video. I'm not religious myself, but he seems like a nice enough fella... if the whole Jesus and God thing was actually real, it'd be fascinating to know what he looked like and how a modern day Jesus would behave. I wonder if he would court the media, or even if he'd be willing to 'prove' himself - I sort of imagine he'd insist on leaving it to people's faith.

Anyhow, just as an aside, 'This Morning' isn't really a news show - it's a mid morning chat and light entertainment show predominently aimed at women. It does sometimes discuss current events in a broad way though.

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join