It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Tomorrow it would have been 50 years since JKF lost his life in Dallas....Where were you that fatefu

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:49 AM
link   
I was in 3rd grade at Jane Ryan elementary school in Trumbull CT. I remember like yesterday when our principal came into our classroom and announced that the president had been shot and later that he had died.
Coming home from school my mother and some of her friends were crying watching the TV.
It was non-stop coverage on all of our 9 channels for days.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:52 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

"I have no idea where I was"....paraphrasing George H.W. Bush, who, ah, somehow didn't remember that he was in Dallas that day

Me? If I were alive I'd probably be watching "Bozo the Clown" or something.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 06:59 AM
link   
My dad was couple months old, lol.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:05 AM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

I wasn't born so was still in the void.

Interesting thread though, enjoy reading what People were doing on the day their memories.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:06 AM
link   
I was living in Okinawa with my parents. We were in military base housing. We found out hours later because of the time difference. We were listening to the radio at the breakfast table. I can even still picture the gray formica topped table and metal and plastic gray seat chairs.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:19 AM
link   
I was in my father's nuts. I was then going to write something meaningful but lack of sleep is preventing me, but I have decided today is the day I shall find JFK's murderers and bring them to justice using youtube videos.

He was not killed by one man, he was killed by a group of men who had a lot to gain from his death. I always remember feeling pity as a child for Lee Harvey Oswald when we were shown videos of him at school. I think it was seeing the realization in his face that he had been set up, it was like an epiphany.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Horus12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:38 AM
link   
I was a sperm

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:03 AM
link   
In my bedroom with a Mellon and a 3" drill bit....

new topics

top topics

join