It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: The Ultimate ATS Live Radio Debate

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:01 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Will ATS's resident JFK expert Rising Against be contributing anything to the debate?
Over the years he has consistently made numerous reasoned and unbiased posts / threads on JFK and I'm sure he'll be able to ask some searching questions.

If not still out I'll make a point of catching this live, if not I'm sure I'll listen to one of the re-runs.

Whilst I acknowledge that the who and the how is mightily important I personally think it's at least as important to reveal the why.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:08 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

RA I have nagged and nagged, to no avail!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:09 PM
link   

Do you think I haven't seriously entertained all the other JFK conspiracies over the
years?

No I do not

I have moved on to the truth after considering everything else.

Only "YOUR" version of the truth: Not everyone else's

It seems you haven't considered the evidence for a staged assassination that has been
put forward in spades in the link I posted.

Considered and rejected as foolish

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:23 PM
link   
It would be a lot easier to fake the assassination then to go through with it. How hard would it be? They easily faked the moon landings 6 years later
The headshot and red "poof" of blood is all special effects via either footage manipulation or a theatrical device.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:26 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

I hear the pyramids are fake as well..

In fact, it is my understanding that New York is a hologram

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by revolutionaryawareness

There is no way that they staged the assassination. There were too many people involved after the shooting to even try to say that.

Now who pulled the trigger and who was involved behind the scenes? That is what needs to be investigated and I can't wait to see what this special uncovers!

edit on 22-11-2013 by sheepslayer247 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 05:32 PM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:03 PM
link   

Themaninwhite
Danish ophthalmologist, Jens Mohr Thygesen, finds the two shooters, with advanced medical equipment:

He explains it in the video:

edit on 22/11/2013 by Themaninwhite because: (no reason given)

From this thread : JFK: Danish ophthalmologist finds the two shooters

I feel that all this should be in this thread. And is relatet to my post on page 3

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 07:58 PM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Who:
Lbj and compartmentalized cia op.
Texas.

Why:
Multiple motivations. It was either Kennedy or Castro. Castro would solve a problem if done very carefully. However it was much harder getting to Castro and the risk was world war. Thats how Oswald got involved. He was anti castro posing as pro castro to expose pro castro extremists. When the op was dumped Oswald was left over as the perfect patsy. It was easier and less risky to get to kennedy in the US and no chance of war of blamed on a lone gunman. Plus it had the "benefits" of installing lbj, soldifying the military industrial complex via Vietnam, and benefitted Israels nuke program.

At least those are my opinions and I believe I'm correct.
edit on 22-11-2013 by GogoVicMorrow because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:46 AM
link   
"There is little value in insuring the survival of our nation if our traditions do not survive with it!"
JFK

Hey - I'll say we are in deep - NSA, CIA etc...

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:20 AM
link   
One cool thought. What really happened is certainly contained in the wealth of ATS posts on the subject. Probably one of the most complete database on the subject that exists. You could spend years reading it all.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 11:45 AM
link   
Why rather than Who seems to be a better question..

The text below comes from the linked site..

www.prolognet.qc.ca...

No United States president since Abraham Lincoln dared to go against the system and create his own money, as many of these so-called elected presidents were actually only instruments or puppets of the Bankers. That is until President John F. Kennedy came into office.

President Kennedy was not afraid to "buck the system", for he understood how the Federal Reserve System was being used to destroy the United States. As a just and honorable man, he could not tolerate such a system, for it smelled corruption from A to Z. Certainly he must have known about the Greenbacks which Abraham Lincoln created when he was in office.

On June 4th, 1963, President Kennedy signed a presidential document, called Executive Order 11110, which further amended Executive order 10289 of September 19th, 1951. This gave Kennedy, as President of the United States, legal clearance to create his own money to run the country, money that would belong to the people, an interest and debt-free money. He had printed United States Notes, completely ignoring the Federal Reserve Notes from the private banks of the Federal Reserve.

Our records show that Kennedy issued $4,292,893,825 of cash money. It was perfectly obvious that Kennedy was out to undermine the Federal Reserve System of the United States.

But it was only a few months later, in November of 1963, that the world received the shocking news of President Kennedy's assassination. No reason was given, of course, for anyone wanting to commit such an atrocious crime. But for those who knew anything about money and banking, it did not take long to put the pieces of the puzzle together. For surely, President Kennedy must have had it in mind to repeal the Federal Reserve Act of 1913, and return back to the United States Congress the power to create its own money.

It is interesting to note that, only one day after Kennedy's assassination, all the United States notes which Kennedy had issued were called out of circulation. Was this through an executive order of the newly-installed president, Lyndon B. Johnson? Or was he one of their instruments? At any rate, all of the money President Kennedy had created was destroyed. And not a word was said to the American people.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:14 PM
link   
reply to post by Freeborn

Thanks for the kind words but nope, I couldn't participate, I simply had no time.

Been constantly busy over the past few months and I've not been able to dedicate any time to this subject, nor ATS, at all. Still, if anyone wants to ask me anything at any time, they of course can do.. I just can't ever guarantee a quick response.

Sorry.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 10:52 PM
link   
"Colin McLaren
Inspector Mclaren proposes that that friendly fire by the secret service killed JFK.
Colin McLaren is known as one of Australia’s finest detectives."

Who invited this obvious disinfo agent into the discussion?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:50 AM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Did it go well?

I fell asleep, fortunately or unfortunately depending on your perspective, watching the humiliation that was occurring at the Gabba.

I'll catch one of the re-run's during the week - I was just wondering if it went well and how those who participated viewed it?

posted on Nov, 24 2013 @ 05:59 AM
link   
Have I missed it? I thought it was supposed to be Monday?

ETA: bollocks, it was last night.
Is there a link to a replay?
edit on 24-11-2013 by stargatetravels because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2016 @ 08:57 PM
link   
The anniversary reminded me to find the podcast of this classic show.

It can be listened to here

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join