It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

JFK: The Ultimate ATS Live Radio Debate

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:27 PM
link   
reply to post by andy06shake

Don't know if its correct. I'll try find where I read it.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:43 PM
link   
This is going to be an epic show!

Dr. Kroth put a lot of hard work into his research and I can't wait to hear what direction he takes the discussion.

I'll be tuned in!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:45 PM
link   
reply to post by zazzafrazz

Cool, i look forward to reading it, that bullet has allways been a pain regarding the JFK assassination.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:59 PM
link   
The one question I have never been satisfied with is: Why did the President's motorcade make that turn off the proscribed route of travel? That turn is where "evidence" of a conspiracy starts. Yes ... there was a plan in place. Yes ... there were other pieces of the event that were pre-positioned. But, if you yourself ever stood in the window of the book depository building, you would see why 'the turn was the key' that ensured the assassination's success.

LBJ got him good ... and Oswald **was** a patsy ... involved or not.

The greatest event we all overlook in the assassination of JFK, was that November 22d, 1963, was the day the government demonstrated it was more powerful than the people.
edit on 21112013 by Snarl because: Replaced . with ? and added bold to the question's text format

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 07:55 PM
link   
Will Jim Marrs be contributing?

He has a forum here and is an expert on the subject.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:10 PM
link   

zazzafrazz

HanzHenry
Hippies, drugs sex and music. the whole Hippy/'___' movement was started by the CIA..

to create a massive distraction. To DRUG ADDICT the young generation --->those that ALWAYS spur revolution.

I think the JFK wanting to return to the country to the gold standard is an important point.

Your second premise I've never heard before.
Now I have someone to thank for the 60s! (kidding)

Have you a link on it?

my own idea.. Plus, I spent time with a lot of interesting old hippies around Bodega Bay, Ca. And also some interesting chaps in the Bay Area.

It is SO obvious, Imagine you wanted to kill someone but keep their children. You would do the deed, then keep the kid drugged up and distracted.
Are there bigger distractions than sex, drugs, and rock n roll for the under 40 crowd?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 08:11 PM
link   
reply to post by Snarl

the turn is suspect.

Also that new vid that shows the car slow down right before the shots is also suspicious.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:31 PM
link   

The bullet trajectory is a problem for both sides. There are more problems than that too. I would just suggest that before posting here people would at least get caught up. I've been looking at this thing since at least 1979, and I've read everything I could find on it. I still am not sure what happened at Dallas, but I know that a coup occurred.

edit on 11/21/2013 by wtbengineer because: correction

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 10:50 PM
link   

And all I'm gonna say is you don't know your Channel ....

All I'm gonna say is I love women that wear Chanel N°5... The guy you responded to seems to be on a weird channel.
Also looking forward to hearing your thoughts. The last few times I tuned in I was impressed with the points you made. Also your Garth/Neph tolerance.

----------

Looking forward to this show. Had a thing with some stuff planned, but think I'm going to switch it to Friday. I've always wanted to look into this more closely, but it's rather overwhelming. I suppose this is as good excuse as any to dive in.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Domo1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

What in your opinion is the problem the "other" side faces regarding the trajectory.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 02:40 AM
link   

Snarl
The one question I have never been satisfied with is: Why did the President's motorcade make that turn off the proscribed route of travel? That turn is where "evidence" of a conspiracy starts.

If you look at the Dallas newspaper releases from the 18th and 19th of November Elm street was already planned in the route.

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

you have to turn on Houston and then Elm to get from Dallas' Main Street to the Stemmons Freeway. If you try driving down Main, you can get to the Stemmons only by driving over a concrete divider strip. That would be illegal, absurdly undignified for the presidential limo, and impossible for the press busses that were a part of the motorcade.
mcadams.posc.mu.edu...

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:25 AM
link   

Well I'll be a monkey's uncle!! Thanks for pointing that out!

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 03:58 AM
link   
reply to post by spacedoubt

Hello fellow ATS members. I found the keys to the magic door on the JFK assassination after I published a letter to the editor in which I suspected that it was the limousine driver who shot the President. I had already seen the "Dallas Revisited" video in which Lars Hanson narrates a repeating loop sequence of the fatal shot seen at frame 313. Later this led to a contact from the Globe Tabloid from author Paul Bannister who interviewed me. After an article appeared in 1992, crediting me as a JFK assassination researcher, I got calls from all over the country from people who agreed with me. The most important call came from a man whose father had researched the JFK assassination by going to Dallas in 1968 when witness memories were fresh. Tyler Newcomb put me in touch with his Dad, Fred, living in Glendora, California. I did a 3 hour interview of Fred and taped it. His book resulted in "Murder From Within" and is available on Amazon. My work on the JFK Assassination is archived on "Educate Yourself: and this is the URL:
educate-yourself.org... In the years 2001, 2002 and 2003, I was buzzed by government helicopters on the anniversary of the assassination, Nov. 22. Around 2008, I began getting phone calls from one Adrian Wilcox, who identified himself as working for the CIA who asked me to "cease and desist from research on the JFK assassination." I later called the public information office of the CIA and the woman who I talked to said "We don't do domestic operations." I later called the local police department and got a case number from them for phone harassment. Soon after that the phone calls from Adrian Wilcox ceased. That's my experience to date.
edit on 22-11-2013 by Larry2323 because: I needed to make a grammar correction. Helicopters should have been plural.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:03 AM
link   
reply to post by wtbengineer

Yes the bullets trajectory does present a significant problem and i'm aware that there are also a lot more contributing factors involved. I was only 4 years old in 79 so I have certainly not been engrossed in this particular conspiracy for anywhere nearly as long as yourself. Like Mr Garrison says this will be a problem for the generations to come. As you probably know the classified documents pertaining to this event are still sealed until the year 2017, even then "They" will most lightly extend the period further into the future. I think most of us here realize that a coup did indeed take place on the date in question but proof would be nice all the same!

There is probably not even anyone left alive to be brought to justice and be held accountable for the crime even if they are implicated in the assassination so I think its time for us the people to be told exactly what it is that "They" know that we don't!

edit on 22-11-2013 by andy06shake because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 08:19 AM
link   

Good question, I suppose you mean by the "other" side the official explanation? The trajectory is not as much of a problem then, though it still does not work out. You stated earler that Connally's seat was inside and above JFK's. It was actually inside and below, as would be necessary to account for the downward trajectory of the bullet.

But we must look at the wounds too. Unfortunately, those who oversaw the autopsy would not allow probing of the wounds which is absurd. This is routinely done to determine trajectories. The Parkland doctors for the most part did not observe the back wound, which was below the neck wound (oops, doesn't fit the trajectory) because they had JFK on his back trying to save his life. The neck wound was obseved by those doctors and thought to be an entrance wound, although later taken to be an exit wound because it was then a tracheostomy.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:04 AM
link   

You are right about that, that there's no one left to be held accountable.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:34 AM
link   
Hallo from Denmark. I just saw a Danish artikel. Where a eye doctor " Jens Thygesen " has seen something that could be where the Real shooter was

Take a look

What do you Think ???

Here is the Danish artikel and its been translatet fore you all:

BT: artikel

A completely different angle According to them came the shot that killed Kennedy, from a completely different angle than where Oswald stood. They came from an angle that suited the grass mound - the grass knoll known as the - in front of the President's car, and their evidence is consistent with the technical findings that the murder first phase was recorded. But despite numerous photos from the crime Currently no one has ever found the shooter. Until now. Ophthalmologist Jens Thygesen has as long as he can remember, been fascinated by Kennedy, not least his murder, and has especially the last 25 years dug, searched and found piles of material about the murder, including a number of the 50 year old photos. One of them ended up by chance in the computer program he daily use to examine patients for diabetes. A program that is designed to see what the naked eye can not see: the coherent dark spots on the retina, which is showing signs of diabetes. But instead of a retina appeared the famous Mary Moorman photo up on Thygesen's screen image taken moment after Kennedy was hit.

'Here is the proof' And the program did what it was made for. Marked clearly a large collection of dark spots on græsforhøjningen. - Here was the evidence that the world had been looking for for 50 years, says Jens Thygesen with pride in his voice. Could immediately see the shadow - I closed the program immediately down and up to the original Moorman photo. And now that I knew what I was looking for, I could immediately see his shadow. And when you consider the entry and exit wound, Kennedy had decided in his temple and neck region, so was the shadow position is the right place to stand, explains the 60-year-old Jens Thygesen, who just released the book "President Kennedy's High Noon in Dallas - the whole truth after half a century '.

edit on 22-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: (fixet link to the artikel)

edit on 22-11-2013 by kadara_dk because: Forgot reason

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 12:43 PM
link   

The single most botched investigation crime scene investigation in history.

I think you need to put the word "investigation" into that sentence a few more times.

Maybe:

"The investigation single investigation most investigation botched investigation crime investigation scene investigation in investigation history investigation."

Just teasing.

Show sounds fascinating. I really look forward to listening to it. Investigation.

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 04:42 PM
link   
It's interesting that the bulk of JFK conspiracy's are focused only on WHO the shooter was, and WHERE the shooter was positioned. Not many question the idea that the whole thing could have been staged without any deaths, any shooters or any loose ends. JFK drives off never to be seen again, only in autopsy photo's which could be manipulated just like the Zapruder film. Why were so many frames missing? What did they need to edit out? Or rather, edit in....

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join