It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

You are the Light of God

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 09:56 PM
link   
reply to post by NewAgeMan

The universe is reflection of the higher domain of the Spirit within you. The universe's perfection, as in its immensity and complexity on both the macro and micro scales, is a reflection of your own perfect inner nature, which is the Spirit of God.

This is it NAM, all has been revealed already. The transcendence you speak of is that of understanding. When you gain knowledge, wisdom, and insight, you are transcending the material realm that we see. When you reach enlightenment you are transcended.

You are that pure living light and you are fully informed because you are self aware of yourself, you are that storage house and what you store is knowledge and that knowledge is continually growing as you experience life. Every moment is new, meaning your knowledge is ever-growing, your storage house is being filled constantly with new information.

Jesus was a transcended and enlightened man, and he was showing us the way to become like him, he was trying to tell us that we can become like him and have understanding of the self. Know thyself and you will know all, because we are all that exists.

Nothing can exist outside of the perception of consciousness, nothing can exist outside of the light, meaning we are the entirety of creation. We are both the creator and the creation because we create the world around us within our minds, we create ourselves.

Anything is possible with your imagination isn't it? You can fly on the back of a turtle up in the clouds naked while it sings Bohemian Rhapsody if you want, all you have to do is imagine it. With your imagination, anything is possible. Your imagination is a part of the invisible Spirit of God within you.

edit on 22-11-2013 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:16 PM
link   
reply to post by 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I didn't create myself and I rather like the idea of God as transcendent other, so that we can enjoy love between the beloved and beloved other. Plus God is even funnier than I am or even could be.

I get what you're saying and it's good, but I don't think you have the whole picture.

It's better though, as a preparatory school for greater glories as yet unseen, than the traditional totally crazy worldview that bears no resemblance to reality at all, so I applaud it from that POV.

Edit to add: This cannot be "as good as it gets".

edit on 22-11-2013 by NewAgeMan because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 10:30 PM
link   

No, this planet is nowhere near as good as it gets, it is corrupt and full of hate. But just because this planet is this way does not mean every other one is as well.

Look at the perfection you see around you, the beauty of nature and the cosmos. In that sense, nothing can get any better than perfection, and the universe we see is perfection defined. It is infinitely complex and huge, yet it is also tiny as well.

The tiniest thing in existence, the atom, is the building block of everything in universe, which is unfathomably huge. Everything is balanced to a tee, everything is conserved eternally, and everything is perfectly tuned for life. This universe is as good as it gets because it is all that exists.

If you don't mind me asking, what exactly is the bigger picture that I am missing? Because I see that bigger picture as the cosmos itself. If God is separate from us, what hope is there of ever being One with him? Why can't we be One with him now instead of having to wait to meet him? God is all in all, and we are part of that all.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 12:54 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
Even a student can become the teacher, even Jesus was a student at one point.

When the student is ready (ripe) the master will unveil himself - they are one and the same.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:28 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

No, this planet is nowhere near as good as it gets, it is corrupt and full of hate. But just because this planet is this way does not mean every other one is as well.

True. They would probably have a better school system and better healthcare. Heh for an American it would be much like moving to Canada.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 01:40 AM
link   

Or better yet, none of the systems we have in place at all. I'd much rather live as one with nature, as a tribal people than to live in this artificial society we have created on Earth. I want a real jungle, not a concrete one.

That brings a song to mind actually.

It's about the society we have built around us and the hate that fills it. Excellent song, Bob Marley was awesome.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 02:21 AM
link   

Or even a greater possibility,
They don't have money. They freely share with each other and happily help each other build and create.

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 04:49 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1

3NL1GHT3N3D1

Or better yet, none of the systems we have in place at all. I'd much rather live as one with nature, as a tribal people than to live in this artificial society we have created on Earth. I want a real jungle, not a concrete one.

Do you not see that the light is good?
Are you hoping for better?

posted on Nov, 23 2013 @ 05:55 AM
link   

3NL1GHT3N3D1
I am going to post a few bible verses dealing with the Light of God and explain why and how I believe that we are that light.

I am in no way Christian and do not believe the god of the bible, the one pushed by Christianity, is the true God in any way, but an impostor god.

While I do believe many prophets within the bible did know the true God and talked of him, I believe their words were purposely put within the wrong context, meaning their words were attributed to the impostor god of the OT and NT, a.k.a. Yahweh.

John 1
3 Through him all things were made; without him nothing was made that has been made. 4 In him was life, and that life was the light of men. 5 The light shines in the darkness, but the darkness has not understood it.

We are the Son, the aspect of God that perceives itself. All things are made through the light that we see, meaning everything is created through us. Without our vision, nothing is made that has been made. In us is life, and that life is our light, consciousness.

Amos, OT prophet, said "serve Him that made Orion and the Pleiades". He is talking about the God that made all things. The same one John is talking about here.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join