It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

links for Fukushima research

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:11 PM
link   
I tried to post this in the research forum, but was not permitted. I am giving a presentation on the biological effects of the Fukushima disaster. Unfortunately, professor wants .gov and .edu websites as sources. I haven't had much luck finding only biased bs. Everything says "it's all ok". So if any of you have good sources, please shoot them my way. I really don't want to present a crap research paper built on .gov crap. Thanks!

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:53 PM
link   

chelsdh
I tried to post this in the research forum, but was not permitted. I am giving a presentation on the biological effects of the Fukushima disaster. Unfortunately, professor wants .gov and .edu websites as sources. I haven't had much luck finding only biased bs. Everything says "it's all ok". So if any of you have good sources, please shoot them my way. I really don't want to present a crap research paper built on .gov crap. Thanks!

That right there is going to kill your thesis if you don't have a lot of time to track down original sources.

Dr Helen Caldicott would be a good place to start for academic sources for 'radiation effects' and possiblity ones specific to Fukushima. I don't have a link for her right off.

The nuclear information and research center:
www.nirs.org...

Nuclear News:
nucnews.com...

That should help get you started. Good luck.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:04 PM
link   

chelsdh

For more technical info, this might help.

www.sciencedaily.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:00 AM
link   
Thanks you guys. I was able to find more sources. But this is a bit difficult to tackle without blasting TPTB, which I doubt my professor would appreciate.

new topics

top topics

join