It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

This is the dumbest person ever!

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:54 PM
link   
Really nothing to say, just watch the video. It's like OMG!

This would be hilarious if not so sad. This is our education system doing its best to dumb down society.

"Why should we have to um pay for the land um, the land is free right? and why um should we have to pay rent

www.youtube.com...
edit on 20-11-2013 by nighthawk1954 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:02 PM
link   
well land use to be free. and you use to be able to build what you wish and pay no man no taxes or rent for it.

hes a little late though. its all been claimed. XD

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:04 PM
link   
These are the types of people that put Obama in office. Why should we pay for this? We shouldn't pay for that... I wanted to puncture my own eardrums with rusty nails about 20 seconds in.
edit on 11/20/2013 by Kangaruex4Ewe because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:12 PM
link   
reply to post by nighthawk1954

its scary people have went through an education and this is the end result

Jesus i basically had none cause i didn,t listen to my peers and their words of wisdom and was just a complete arse at school which to this day is a huge regret but i like to think i,m a bit more savvy than this person.
edit on 2013 by sparky31 because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:13 PM
link   
She should maybe run in a beauty pageant and give these ladies a run for their money.
Smart

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:19 PM
link   
Uum, well what can I say? Uum, nothing really, a bit like she didn't, Uummmmmmmmmm

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:32 PM
link   

LOL

"The food is free, sooo.........we should just sell it at the farmers market"

Can I sue her for oxygen theft - that's what I wanna know.

Bloody hippies - she should be banned from breeding.
[shakes head]

S&F - I needed a good laugh
edit on 20-11-2013 by Sublimecraft because:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:38 PM
link   
I agree with all of you. thank God I brought my daughter up right as a single dad. She has a $35,000 scholarship at the University of New Haven in CT. Number 1 in criminal justice and forensic science. She wants to be a cop and a attorney. She is getting all A's. Thank God

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   

Expression on the guy in gray shirt behind her = priceless! Even the little girl has the same blank stare in the beginning....probably thinking of where to plant their "vegetable trees."

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:40 PM
link   
Sorry, but I have to enter this one:
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:49 PM
link   

southern cali......makes sense.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 07:10 PM
link   
Modern and the last few decades of education have not prepared the "animalistic" thinkers for this present time.

The reasoning may be to take advantage and always have a worker core etc...

In my honest opinion, the learned class is setup the way it is to streamline a single way of thinking.

The experience I had personally and as a dad with a son with turrets confirmed it for me in many ways over the years.

I think there is a real conspiracy here, it's just hurried under a lot of crapola...

Cheers

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:03 PM
link   

lol that poor woman. Hey at least she tried. I suppose today you can send an email instead.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 08:27 PM
link   

Bisman
well land use to be free. and you use to be able to build what you wish and pay no man no taxes or rent for it.

so, someone else's ancestors steal something and now I am supposed to sit back and allow someone who did NOTHING for what they inherited to have more than any person today can ever achieve?

No way decent.

when one person can inherit more wealth by doing NOTHING than 20 men can make in a lifetime. It is time to destroy the entire system.

Until those at the top are destroyed along with all heirs. the world will continue to suck big time

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:13 PM
link   

HanzHenry

Bisman

so, someone else's ancestors steal something and now I am supposed to sit back and allow someone who did NOTHING for what they inherited to have more than any person today can ever achieve?

No way decent.

when one person can inherit more wealth by doing NOTHING than 20 men can make in a lifetime. It is time to destroy the entire system.

Until those at the top are destroyed along with all heirs. the world will continue to suck big time

Yea. Who stole what again? and from who? enlighten me.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 09:15 PM
link   
reply to post by Nephalim

the same Royal family behind it all for over a thousand years.

And all the poor desperate subjects willing to steal from whomever as long as THEY got something.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 10:29 PM
link   
Aw, c'mon. Cut her some slack. She's obviously an Obamacare website developer.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:08 AM
link   
Land used to be free.
But now corporations and people can own as much as they can afford.
People should be allowed a maximum of 2 pieces of land, not to exceed so many acres.
Corporations are NOT people and should not be allowed to own anything at all.
All corporate assets should be owned by a person, a living breathing human, and should be taxed.
But we have money in politics...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:01 AM
link   

I have to agree with the YT poster ...

that was painful to watch ..
yes.. yes it was .. and I watched like 10secs of it ..

posted on Nov, 22 2013 @ 11:04 AM
link   
GOOD LORD!! Did you uuuummm see the the gent behind her thinking shut up shuttiin up!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join