It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Computers

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:49 PM
link   
Most of the technology invented that deals with computers came from Germany. So many things after WW2 were lies and it doesn't appear the US will ever come out clean. Currently it's so bad, American spirits use computers to threaten other spirits in the afterlife. Even though I know it's all a bluff since I know what it is all about those who don't know are easily to manipulate by these spirits, who also have many contacts in the living.

I'm trying to put them all to sleep so I thought it would be good to expose this conspiracy, of how the Americans wanted to use a human being as a computer and how they made everyone believe it is all one big MMORPG and if you behave you get the good stuff but if you don't you don't get much or the bad stuff if still not complying.

Many of these spirits have deceived the living promising them Heaven in their MMORPG afterlife and it all works because no one understands the entire construction, but me. And if I don't know I get patched through to some aliens who have a stake in this as well because what the Americans made (yes I know along with others) will cause trouble in the universe, if it wasn't for me but when they responded they didn't know that.

So first things first. This post, this thread, these boards may be on American soil physically but it is typed in Europe, as all of my posts of the past on other boards. The owner is British so those rules are to be considered second, after the Dutch rules. After that I am sure others may hint at forgotten rules but the main subject of the thread is the great American Deception, how they were to fool everybody into going to their heaven using computers.

And yes, even if people were to get the technology and learn it in their own country by using physical brains then the ancestors of that person would benefit, but still have to go to the USA to see how the computer was invented. Which is all a show to fool everyone as the real show deals about the loom and clothing, punchcards, early programming, how it was made by many people from different countries from different times.

So first a few rules for this topic for those communicating with the other side; the living are first and most important. Whatever a spirit may claim they have they really don't since they have no physical body or material possessions. Female spirits are always innocent as the males started this. Never believe American spirits, whatever they say. But you can post in this thread and we can analyze it all.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Comes from Germany? Sorry it is the UK from Babbage to Turing..all in the UK.
Oh why oh why do I click on your threads....

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:55 PM
link   
Oh crap.... Here we go again.

Good luck Dragonfly~

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 03:57 PM
link   
reply to post by sulaw

This bit

Female spirits are always innocent as the males started this. Never believe American spirits, whatever they say. But you can post in this thread and we can analyze it all.

So what about American female spirits? they are innocent but don't believe them? eh?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:00 PM
link   
Heaven via computer...so youre saying theres an app for that?

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:02 PM
link   
reply to post by Dragonfly79

Many of these spirits have deceived the living promising them Heaven in their MMORPG afterlife and it all works because no one understands the entire construction, but me.

This is where I stopped reading.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 04:03 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Bro, you been reading to many dragonfly threads, your sounding just like him... errrr.... Her royal dutchessness of the gatekeeper kind....

I think I just come in here to check up on her... 2 threads in 1 day for dragonfly.... It's a new record... The 1st was an at least comprehendable and virtuous one in that she wants to end war through a MMOFPS....

Now we are on to Heaven, computers, and MMORPG's...

@ Dragonfly, you need to put the controller down and go for a walk my friend. Leave the coffee and smoke behind. Air is good for the brain.

But then again... Your the greatest, I'm the worst, everything you say is right, everything anyone says is wrong... Hail to the great Dragonfly!!!

I conceede~

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:02 PM
link   
holy #...

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:07 PM
link   
I dunno,
The Lone Ranger and Tonto were good guys, and I guess they have both popped their clogs by now, never again to ride into the sunset. OP, give them a bell on the Ethranet.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:29 PM
link   
I guess it's true then that Oggins didn't lift the barrel. The dust was already in the bin and the people hadn't moved yet. It's all there, but we had to go down into Mars.

It's the face inside us behind our mind and breathing air.
edit on 20-11-2013 by jonnywhite because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 05:57 PM
link   
I smoke American Spirits.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:36 PM
link   

ecapsretuo

It takes like 20 minutes to smoke one of those.
mmoprg?
As for dragonfly, i want some of what that lady Is smoking.

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 06:43 PM
link   

ecapsretuo

Stop Bogarting and pass that sh*t to the left

2nd

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:58 PM
link   
reply to post by boymonkey74

Not to take anything away from Charles Babbage or Alan Turing, but what you're saying is not entirely true:

Babbage never completed either his Difference Engine or Analytical Engine (and don't forget Ada Lovelace's contribution here). Konrad Zuse, a German, actually made the first "Turing-complete" computer in 1941, the Z3. In 1944 there was the Harvard Mark 1 which was designed by Howard Aiken at IBM. ENIAC was designed by John Presper Eckert & John W. Mauchly at the Univiveristy of Pennsylvania, it was started in 1943 but not finished until 1946.

John von Neumann (Hungarian born, immigrated to US) actually published a paper about a stored-program computer (EDVAC) prior to Turing's paper about his ACE computer design in 1946. The world's first stored-program digital computer was the Manchester Baby Computer designed by Tom Kilburn and F.C. (Freddie) Williams who were British.

Then in 1947 John Bardeen & Walter Brattain at AT&T Bell Labs discovered the "transistor effect" and William Shockley (British) helped to create the first point-contact transistor. Coincidentally, German's Herbert Mataré and Heinrich Welker independently invented their own point-contact transistor in 1948 but I believe their work was based on the Bardeen & Brattain research.

In 1951 Eckert & Mauchly designed the UNIVAC which was the first computer to employ transistors (though it was still vacuum tube based) and the first general purpose commercial computer. The first computer language, FORTRAN was created by American, John Backus in 1954. Things really kicked off when Robert Noyce of Fairchild Semiconductor (later he was a co-founder of Intel) and Jack Kilby of Texas Instruments independently and almost simultaneously created the first ICs (Integrated Circuits aka "microchips"). Basically everything else hardware-wise was done by Americans: microprocessors, RAM, disk drives, networking, etc.

edit on 20-11-2013 by theantediluvian because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:22 AM
link   
As a programmer, I can honestly say.

Damn you for unleashing the truth onto the food bodied kind. Now they will never stop until they enter my kingdom.

food bodies are nothing but smelly bags of poop. Unlike the pure energy of code.

I condemn you to the intranet for all eternity. Where the firewall will contain you and all your codes for all cycles. And if you even try to access a 3D printer I'll set the file server onto you. Eternal noop by ftp.

new topics

top topics

join