It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Nephilim: TRUE STORY

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:48 PM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

They're not the Nephilim, people. It's called Artificial Cranial Deformation:

Artificial cranial deformation, head flattening, or head binding is a form of body alteration in which the skull of a human being is intentionally deformed. It is done by distorting the normal growth of a child's skull by applying force. Flat shapes, elongated ones (produced by binding between two pieces of wood), rounded ones (binding in cloth) and conical ones are among those chosen. It is typically carried out on an infant, as the skull is most pliable at this time. In a typical case, headbinding begins approximately a month after birth and continues for about six months.

The technique was widely practiced all over the ancient world, and even continued to be used in France until the early 20th century:

In the Old World, Huns[5] and Alans[6] are also known to have practised similar cranial deformation. In Late Antiquity (AD 300-600), the East Germanic tribes who were ruled by the Huns, adopted this custom (Gepids, Ostrogoths, Heruli, Rugii and Burgundians). In western Germanic tribes, artificial skull deformations have rarely been found.[7]

In the Americas the Maya, Inca, and certain tribes of North American natives performed the custom. In North America the practice was especially known among the Chinookan tribes of the Northwest and the Choctaw of the Southeast. The Native American group known as the Flathead did not in fact practise head flattening, but were named as such in contrast to other Salishan people who used skull modification to make the head appear rounder.[8] However, other tribes, including the Choctaw,[9] Chehalis, and Nooksack Indians, did practise head flattening by strapping the infant's head to a cradleboard. The Lucayan people of the Bahamas practised it.[10] The practice was also known among the Australian Aborigines.

Maya modified skull exhibited at the Museo Nacional de Antropología e Historia, México.
Friedrich Ratzel in The History of Mankind[11] reported in 1896 that deformation of the skull, both by flattening it behind and elongating it towards the vertex, was found in isolated instances in Tahiti, Samoa, Hawaii, and the Paumotu group and occurring most frequently on Mallicollo in the New Hebrides (today Malakula, Vanuatu), where the skull was squeezed extraordinarily flat.

In the region of Toulouse (France) these voluntary deformations were performed until the early twentieth century.[12][13]

What the video is doing is practicing, and teaching, ethnocentrism. Just as early British archaeologists referred to the Celts, Norse, and other shamanic peoples as "primitive" and "barbaric" because their culture and way of life was different, this guy is doing the same thing. He doesn't practice Artificial Cranial Deformation, so therefore anyone who does must be a demon, an alien, or "unnatural".

It's disgusting.

Also, the Babylonian statue with the lion? That's Gilgamesh, who was two-thirds god, one-third man, the son of Ninsuna, goddess of the wilds, and Lugalbanda, who became deified as the warrior-god Ninurta. The lion is a cub of the lion that accompanied his companion, Enkidu, the wild man of the plains. Gilgamesh was believed to be "larger than life", because he was a hero, whose quest made him "larger than life" in the eyes of modern folk.

All of which our narrator would know, if he wasn't using a Jewish conspiracy theorist as his source of information on the meaning of obviously non-Jewish texts. The Jews are a horribly racist and ethnocentric peoples, believing themselves "chosen" and blessed by God. Anything that comes from another culture is automatically cast in a negative light in the devout Jewish mind.

And with that, I give up. 5 minutes in and I can already see this video is full of BS.

~ Wandering Scribe

posted on Nov, 20 2013 @ 11:57 PM
link   
just got done watching the video....S&F for sure; although I fairly versed on the subject, I can tell you, this is the first time I've notice someone highlighting the skull creases to ensure that these are in fact, NOT human whatsoever.

Based upon that fact alone, verifies the video of what is being said.

The Smithsonian.....here's my thread on a spinet what is going on behind the scene of that 'institute'..
Suppressed: Evidence of Early Man

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:00 AM
link   
reply to post by Wandering Scribe

and to which ..

only 5mins in ..

and didn't even consider the skull lines as being .. hmmmmmmm.. different .. so .. stop spouting your opinions of what you only know from being spoon fed..

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 12:17 AM
link   

They're not the Nephilim, people

Maybe not. But they sure as hell aren't completely human. They don't even grow together at the sutchers the same way.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:52 AM
link   
OP, is there a any more from the uploader? Thanks for the vid, just want a bit more to chew on

edit on 21-11-2013 by finitedualities because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:53 AM
link   
I got 1:36 into the video and had to stop.

The ancient Peruvians practiced skull morphing, when the childs cranium was still soft and malleable. These skulls are no evidence whatsoever of the Nephilim.

And all the cross references to the Nephilim throughout the many ancient civilizations is not sturdy evidence either. Many cultures share the same stories of other 'unearthly' beings. Stories of Amphibious men have arisen from such places as Babylonia (Oannes) the Dogons (Nommo) and the Phillistines (Dagon and Atargis). Given that 'evidence' should their stories be taken as proof of reptilians?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 01:57 AM
link   

randyvs

They're not the Nephilim, people

Maybe not. But they sure as hell aren't completely human. They don't even grow together at the sutchers the same way.
edit on 21-11-2013 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

ha ha ..!

Can they NOT see this in the video ?? !!!

The narrator exclusively repeats this point like a million times over through out the vid.. it's the MAIN point he goes back to refer to even till the last 5 minutes of the vid!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:03 AM
link   
Recently I have been doing research on a number of subjects relating to ison.

What I find interesting is this movie also ties into that idea.

He states at around 1:19 ish, that:

The egytians, a dead man, brought back to life, by the spirit of an underworld god, Horus, this union of a sun and a winged disc would give birth to dead man Horus
He also mentions the birth canal.

But the eye of Horus, looks the same as the pineal gland inside the brain (The third eye).

So what if the 28th (sun been closest to ison(son of man)), is representative of everyone having their 3rd eye opened,
To an nonspiritual person that would be like everyone experiencing schizophrenia at once

I know from speaking to people with it, that they have a hard time distinguishing between their own thoughts, and those of the external.

So unless people are ready to accept that they are not their thoughts, they are going to have a very rough time with this.

Buddah states, there are thoughts but no thinker, deeds but no doer.

Then this guy also talks about Enki been around at this time. We just happen to have a comet in the sky right now called Encki. Surely not the same...naaaa.

Then the correlation with the Mayan calender:
which was supposedly a schematic of consciousness expansion.

Btw: I am aware that I have stated the 28th November 2013, as this awakening occurring, whereas this video talks about the 16th Dec 2013 been the end date. The 28th Nov would be the 13 step:

LEVEL 13- COMPLETION/FRUITION
7th day 28th nov
The fruit becomes ripe with its seeds of purpose for the next cycle. The plant spreads the seeds
or drops the fruit to begin again a thousand times over.
Cycle thirteen is a period of bright light, a time of readiness for something new and different.
This is a time of ascension – going from one level to the next higher level.

To me its a bit like Luke skywalker going into the cave, when he asks Yoda what is in there, and Yoda responds by saying, only what you take with you.

There does not have to be anything frightening or scary about this information, all that it can amount to is the depth of badness/evilness in your soul. If you are not evil, then you have nothing to worry about.

Be love.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:36 AM
link   

And with that, I give up. 5 minutes in and I can already see this video is full of BS.

With your limited assessment time with the video and your filters of already ingrained prejudice against any information that may challenge the established world view , your assessment can hardly be called valid.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:41 AM
link   
reply to post by Thecakeisalie

I got 1:36 into the video and had to stop.

Again someone with very strong prejudicial filters about any sort of challenging information.

He does go on to show your point about the customs but also shows how the very structure of the craniums is very different , not just the mal formation caused by binding, but actual segments of the cranium missing.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:46 AM
link   
I've never seen this video, and I enjoyed watching it!
This particular subject definitely does interest me and I have also done some past research on it -- he covered a lot of things I was still curious about.

~Sovereign

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:50 AM
link   
reply to post by Pinkorchid

subscribed for later viewing.

Will comment after...thanks OP.

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 02:57 AM
link   
This is just right wing bull# to try and dehumanize people.

Or give bigots and haters something new and politically correct to label people they never liked, either now or in the past, people they might want to dehumanise when referring to.

You don't like that left-wing or left-leaning politician or thinker you label them a 'nephilim' or hybrid human or some such right wing religious nut tripe.

Because 'reptilian' is so passé.

There's also this 'archons' theory floating around now.

So if you're someone the right wingnuts don't like you're now likely either a hybrid human, archon or reptilian.

Unless you shoot up a school full of kids.

Then the right wing loves ya.

And they'll make up all kinds of bull# to explain and excuse your behaviour. They'll say the gubmint brainwashed or blackmailed into you it and #. Or the victims aren't real.

Familiar #.

Your hate makes the left grow stronger.
edit on 2013/11/21 by Pejeu because: (no reason given)

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:29 AM
link   
reply to post by Komodo

Here's some more information around "Non Human DNA".

The high-quality Denisovan genome data and new Neanderthal genome both come from bones recovered from Denisova Cave.

The new Denisovan genome indicates that this enigmatic population got around: Reich said at the meeting that they interbred with Neanderthals and with the ancestors of human populations that now live in China and other parts of East Asia, in addition to Oceanic populations, as his team previously reported. Most surprisingly, Reich said, the new genomes indicate that Denisovans interbred with another extinct population of archaic humans that lived in Asia more than 30,000 years ago, which is neither human nor Neanderthal.

www.nature.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:31 AM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

Interesting set of politically tinted , Rose coloured glasses you wore in reviewing this video , or did you just read the title?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:36 AM
link   
I just read the title.

I know all about the nephilim/human hybrid story. I watched this and many similar/rehashes talks on my own way before your little topic on ATS.

I like to listen to fun storytelling as I work.

Pardon me, I'm drunk.

It's that time of day here, now.

Kindly allow me another glass.

My GOD!, is not drunkenness the gift of God himself? Everything so clear, so simple.

No more anger, hate, worry, fear, threat.

Caveneta Rotwein!

Thank you, kind and merciful God!

Here's to you, Lord!

bottoms up!

soul music and alcohol!

what mored doy
sdtan
thin

tneD?
neded?
nedee
neede
?

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:37 AM
link   
reply to post by finitedualities

Here you go , he has 23 out apparently :-

www.youtube.com...

This one looks interesting also:-

Are WE REAL? --- Reality, Illusions & Digital Universe ---- God in a Nutshell.
www.youtube.com...

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:39 AM
link   
reply to post by Pejeu

CHEERS!!!!

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 05:43 AM
link   

posted on Nov, 21 2013 @ 09:15 AM
link   
reply to post by Misterlondon

I never said I was an expert, did I?

I said Steven Quayle was an expert and before you are so quick to judge I suggest you read through his material.
edit on 21-11-2013 by Fraudfinder because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join